[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> average looks > average intelligence > neutral opinions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 63224678654.gif (999KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
63224678654.gif
999KB, 500x280px
> average looks
> average intelligence
> neutral opinions
> private
Why do people not like me?
I can understand being invisible, but I'm not invisible; most people just want me out of their face, and don't like talking to me longer than they should.
Friends and accquaintances lose touch and don't even try reaching out, they even do better when I'm not around.
Normies don't like me, spergs don't like me.
Why am I so offensive to others?
>>
probably your just paranoid and actually invisible to them
>>
You're probably uglier than you think.
Most likely you're also a bit of a sperglord.
>>
>>25759239
I don't think so, I caught my co-worker shit talking me and also found out that they want to fire me. People take notice of me, but I don't usually get positive attention and people want to interact with me quickly. I think it's my stutter but I don't know.
>>
>>25759077
People judge you on the performance, not the content. Your beliefs and opinions hold much less weight than your physical appearance, your social skills, and social status. What groups you are aligned to, who you are in relation to existing power structures and social hierarchies.

If you hold low or no social value, no one will want to be near you. You're probably perceiving indifference as hostility.
>>
>>25759077
Sauce on Anime? Mirai nikki?
>>
>>25759374
I understand, but traditionally spergs have low social value to normies but I don't fit with them either. Neither group on either spectrum like me, I wish I knew why I was so bad.
>>
>>25759498
cmon guys I'm hurting
>>
>>25759077
Are you me? That sounds literally like me, I have the exact same fucking problem and here I thought I was the only one.

I don't understand why people find me so offensive, I have a filter and I don't go out of my way to insult people. Maybe I don't have any tact and I just say what comes to mind and that bothers them, people never told me what I did wrong but I could tell they were mad or had some issue with me and If I tried finding out what was wrong they would say that I did nothing.

I pretty much just feel like being a hermit and enjoying the solitude at this point, fuck people.
>>
>>25760006
its cause you are a normal normie normist and should get your normous ass out of my board you norming normpid normgget
>>
>>25760097
> people never told me what I did wrong but I could tell they were mad or had some issue with me and If I tried finding out what was wrong they would say that I did nothing
Holy shit, this. I'll just know I fucked up because they'll frown or turn red or something. Curiously, there's no inbetween: people are done with me forever if I upset them, instead of disapproving of my actions, they just skip to long term grudges with no desire to talk to me. It's really odd because I don't criticize others or hold controversial opinions, but I've definitely had people blow up at me for really innocuous comments. Feels bad man, I just want to get along with others.

>>25760251
Why are you calling me a normie?
>>
>>25760361
Oh my god.....that really hit me where I live.

You and I sound like we have the same fucking problem and I never thought I'd find someone who experiences the same thing I do. I literally had this happen with all the people I use to be friends with, they got mad at me for something I did but never told me what and when I tried finding out they said it was nothing and basically dropped me like a hot potato so I just respected their decision and stopped contacting them.
>>
>average looks
This isn't a good thing.
>average intelligence
See above.
>neutral opinions
So you're a fucking beta afraid of confrontation?
>private
Is this meant to make people like you?
>Why do people not like me?
Wow, I dunno. Maybe it's because you're such an interesting guy.
>>
>not researching and gaining knowledge from spending ridiculous amounts of time on the internet and 4chan
>not gaining an xboxhuge opinion powerlevel that you rarely reveal in public
>>
>>25760415
> it's not a bad thing either, I'm not offensively ugly while not being stunningly attractive
> well, I'm not going for the 2deep4u maymay because I don't think I'm insanely intelligent, I am smart enough to know that I know nothing though
> why confront anyone, I don't feel that passionate about anything, how can I have strong opinions if I know I could change my mind later, I'm supposed to grow and be flexible
> "hey guys, I jerked off this morning and browsed /mu/ and thought about what it'd be like to be friends with that chick from wye oak followed by wagecucking with bitches I hate and imagining my suicide later that night"
> like I said, the invisible part wouldn't be so bad, it's the fact that people are easily triggered by my being there

>>25760406
I do the same fucking shit, I just see that I've upset them and I don't want to be a pest so I never call them again. Never see them anymore, but when I do, we don't exchange pleasantries its just like I never existed. I bumped into a friend tonight who acted like he had no recollection of me and it hurt a little and I couldn't understand because I didn't know if he was still mad or if he honestly forgot who I was. How do you fucking forget entire people?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.