[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /basketball/ here? All NEETs love a good game of b-ball.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: basketball pepe.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
basketball pepe.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
Who /basketball/ here?

All NEETs love a good game of b-ball.
>>
I hope the Spurs beat the Cavs Tbh
>>
I like it
Well...I like playing it by myself
When I play it with strangers I get awkward as fuck and try to finish it as fast as possible and when I play it with overly-competitive fucks like my brother it just becomes annoying because he makes a big shit out of it
>>
It's actually the only physically challenging activity that I enjoy.
Had to pause several weeks now because I tore a ligament in my foot before Christmas. Not being able to blow off steam on the court when you want it most, I swear, that's what hell has to feel like.
>>
>sports and their fans
football
>chads
soccer/hockey
>normies
>baseball
autists
>basketball
refined neet gentlemen
>>
>>25757884
>>basketball
niggers and wiggers

FIFY
>>
>>25756650
>tfw basketball was only sport I was good at
>tfw britbong
>tfw no one gives a fuck about anything but football
>>
File: What_the_hell.jpg (15KB, 204x208px) Image search: [Google]
What_the_hell.jpg
15KB, 204x208px
>>25756650
You couldn't have a more normie sport than basketball.

The rules are so vague and blurred that it favors those with a dishonest and selfish mindset. Standing there with someone waving their arms in front of you, physical contact not permitted (but they do it anyway). Stepping on each others toes to move. It favors the dishonest who can get away with it.

OP is a fucking normie and needs to GTFO.
>>
>>25756690
Know that feel. I always shoot like shut when playing with strangers. And if I play hard defense I'm afraid they think I'm a faggot
>>
>>25758338
>>25758236
Basketball is the most autistic sport.
>>
Basketball was always my best sport. I was really good at it when all I had to do was stand completely still, 5-10 ft away, and use only one hand (think I look like absolute retard if try to use regular jump shot). But even then, I was really good at missing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.