[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get "red pilled" gf >fucking annoying literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1450653734317.png (141KB, 421x289px) Image search: [Google]
1450653734317.png
141KB, 421x289px
>get "red pilled" gf
>fucking annoying
literally all she does is complain about "normal people" and how she hates them and how she thinks she's so much better than other people. The reason you guys don't get gfs is because you're just like her, fucking annoying, and you all think you're owed something just because you think for yourself. News flash: "yourself" can be shitty
>>
>get "red pilled" gf
ahahahah
>>
>>25754775
>News flash: "yourself" can be shitty
Tell that to Bee posters you blogposting mongoloid.
>>
If you don't want her, give her to me, normalshit.
>>
why don't you tell her this instead of us faggot
>>
>>25754775
Is your GF white?
>>
>>25754804
yes
>>25754801
we broke up, dated for like three weeks then I found out she was a shitty person.
>>25754796
if you're a shitty person, don't fake being a shitty person. Work on being a better person, or try to find someone who's as shitty as you
>>
>>25754775
Cool post Ahmed.
>>
>tfw no negative gf that I can be bitter and cynical with together
A miracle completely wasted on normal-filth like OP
>>
>>25754898
I agree with most of what she says, she was just so self-righteous about it, and it's all she ever wanted to talk about
>>
>>25754853
Like I said, tell that to Bee posters nigger. I'm a shut-in, I literally bother no one by being a miserable shit so go gargle bleach or something faggot.
>>
File: 1452289891429.png (347KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
1452289891429.png
347KB, 500x543px
>>25754775

pic related is a red pilled gf
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.