[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend wants to dump me, how do I make him love me again?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 4

File: kimcryface.jpg (109KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kimcryface.jpg
109KB, 1080x1080px
Boyfriend wants to dump me, how do I make him love me again?

I am willing to go to any length. What do.
>>
Make all his sexual fantasies come true.

No, honestly, you seem desperate. He'll probably leave you just because.
>>
So, what is it this time, Robots?

A). Shitposter who has never been in a relationship
B). Shitposter who just recently got out of a relationship and is recovering this way
C). A real femanon who is actually trying to get help from other robots
D). A tired, confused, bored man who no longer understands why he does this anymore

Someone go ahead and ask why the "boyfriend" is mad so OP can bait some of you faggots with obvious, cheap cuckstory bait.
>>
>>25752763
>I'll never look like Kim Kardashian
Why live
>>
Get on top and ride him then pull out a knife and tell him if he ever leaves you you'll cut his balls off
>>
>>25752763
get him to impregnate you
>>
>>25752808
when i left my gf for the second and last time if all she woulda said, dont go, ill let you fuck me in the ass i woulda stayed
>>
>>25752808
He wants anal and a threesome, but I'm afraid to put it in my butt and no 3rd girl. I feel like this would only make him stay a bit longer, I genuinely want to make him love me again...

>>25752823
B and C for real.

>>25752829
Amen.
>>
>>25752871
I straight up tell him "if you stay with me I'll go for anal," but he doesn't seem to want it that bad when I put it that way. Honestly am I fucked?
>>
Let him dump you then go out with a much hotter guy to make him jealous
>>
>>25752899
I have the oneitis for him real bad though, been together 5 years and even much hotter guys don't really turn my head.
>>
>>25752846
If I thought threatening his life or balls would work I swear to god I would do it.
>>
HELP /R9K/ PLS WHAT DO
>>
>>25752763
Most likely... lose weight
>>
>>25753114
I could stand to lose a couple and will, this doesn't happen overnight though, what can I do now to make him stay in the meantime?
>>
>>25753185
Honestly there's nothing you can immediately do. If he doesn't find you attractive anymore there is nothing that you can do for the time being... that said if you get /fit/ he will definitely notice and be attracted to you again. From there you can either choose to stay with him or get someone better.
>>
>>25752875
find a girl who's significantly less attractive to you for the threesome then if jealousy is your problem
>>
>>25753249
>>25753301
Is it really just weight and what I can do for him sexually? If he put on some chub and wouldn't go down on me I'd be irritated but I love him for so much more, are these 2 things really my only recourse right now?
>>
>>25752922
So? The goal is to get HIM jealous. You don't have to get over him to do that
>>
>>25752875
How about you get one of these NEET kids to fuck you instead? Want a guy in love with you? Take his virginity.
>>
>>25753486
My goal isn't to make him jealous though. He doesn't love me, likely he won't give a fuck what I do after he leaves. The goal is to make him give a fuck again.
>>
>>25753379
You could give more blowjobs... guys always love blowjobs. But other than, I'm afraid weight is one of the largest factors what determines a girl's attractiveness to guys. You shouldn't only lose weight to look better but to also feel better about yourself.
>>
>>25753526
But I don't want anyone to love me, I could let him leave me and probably find someone to love me pretty quickly. I want him.
>>
>>25753526
This. If you take a dude's v card away from him, there will be an unhealthy obsession for you.
>>
>>25753530
And so you get with a hotter guy. Insecurity does wonders
>>
File: 1449631858103.jpg (562KB, 2972x2259px) Image search: [Google]
1449631858103.jpg
562KB, 2972x2259px
become a foamer and ride some trains with him
>>
>>25753536
I blow him very frequently, he expresses that he's pretty satisfied with how good I am and the frequency. I totally agree with you on the weight, it just makes me sad to think a few pounds is such a make or break factor that I can't do anything else.
>>
>>25753604
Somehow I don't think fucking a hot guy will have him running back. If he even gives a fuck he'll just be pissed and know he did the right thing leaving.
>>
>>25753633
Don't fuck him then. Just walk around with him where you know you'll see your ex.
>>
give him a jar of arsemuck. his love will come back in full fertilized blossom
>>
>>25753609
It's sad that us males put so much value into weight, but we are predisposed to it and unable to change our thinking. I assume it's the same way for girls with short guys. There's nothing we can do to make us want it more since we were biologically programmed that way, but we can change other aspects of ourselves to make us more attractive.
>>
>>25753559
Come on, you must have an orbiter who is dying to get in there, let him have the goods.
>>
>>25753698
He's short and salty about it, I don't mind though because I'm petite. If he somehow lost a few inches in height I would still think he was handsome and love him, is it not the same in return?
>>
Stop being a shitty person.

I haven't read any part of this thread, but here's what I'm going to assume.

OP does ~eeeeverything~ s/he possibly can for this guy, but OOOH NOOOO~, he just doesn't appreciate him/her and is an asshole!

You're not telling the truth, fuckwit. He doesn't like you because you're very likely dishonest, entitled, unmotivated, unattractive, or just a shitty person in general.

Feel free to tell me I'm wrong, but in my experience with your type this is ALWAYS the case.
>>
>>25753764
I'm not claiming to be perfect by any means, I probably have a little bit of each of those faults to be honest. Overcoming all those things takes time though and I want him back right now while I try to be better, that's all.
>>
>>25752875
yes, 3somes tend to do very little to improve relationships.
But if he doesn't love you anymore, that's kind of it.
If you could make someone love you, all the dumb beta orbiters wouldn't be orbiting.
>>
>>25753798
You've had five years and no one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>25753663
Won't that just make him assume we're fucking and piss him off? Whenever he sees me in pics with cool/attractive friends of friends or whatever he just talks shit about them or doesn't seem to care. I have some hot male friends I could spend some platonic time with to arouse this if it'll work, but will it?
>>
>>25752875
Try gentle anal work up to it with fingering with lube during sex.

Seem in need of protection, that would work on me.
>>
>>25753763
I don't believe so. Most guys basically choose their partner based on their looks and could care less about her personality, while for girls it's nice to have a hot guy but there's so much more for her to be attracted to than looks.
>>
>>25753815
You're right of course, but I can't let him go.
>>
>>25753845
I'm cool with butt stuff, he just has a really big dick and because he doesn't love me I feel like he won't be gentle with it and leave me anyway after.

I try to seem dainty and needing of my strong man but I think that protecting instinct has worn off of him, dunno how to arouse that again.
>>
>>25753863
>I can't
Too bad.
>>
>>25753936
So fucking negative. Are you my boyfriend?
>>
>>25753959
No. I wouldn't date you either.
>>
>>25753991
Who do you date? How do I be more like her?
>>
>>25753609
can you post a pic of yourself?
>>
>>25754023
A lil' pixie.
You can start by being more independent and less desperate.
>>
How do you know that he wants to dump you?
Anyway if he doesn't love you anymore then honestly other than chaining him in a basement he WILL leave just accept your loss don't degrade yourself because it's only temporary
>>
>>25754142
Not willing to do that, I'll describe myself but you'll have to take my word for it.

>>25754155
I'm currently working toward more independence. It's hard not to seem desperate when you love someone 10x more and want them to stay and they know it. Obviously it's more plain to see here as I'm asking for help than I act to him, but yeah I am desperate he knows.

>>25754291
He's told me so, and that he cares for me still but is not in love with me. Classic line right there. This does feel degrading but I'm not to proud to beg right now, I want him.
>>
>>25754405
If he's already told you, he's already gone.
He's just trying to wring the last of the value out of the relationship at your expense.

You should honestly let him go, because he's going to leave no matter what anyway.
>>
>>25754459
People change their minds and realize they were wrong all the time, there's really nothing? I've wanted to leave people or situations and something has held me back and made me realize I was being rash, there must be something for him in this case that would do the same, I just don't know what it is for dudes and what I can try.
>>
>>25754529
he's not being rash though.
this isn't a spur of the moment "Fuck you, I'm leaving" emotion. It's a "I just don't love you anymore." What is there to rethink? The only way to keep him would be to manipulate him into staying by getting sick and needing to be cared for, or something else really miserable for both of you. Even if you did that, he'd just go from not loving you to resenting and hating you.
>>
>>25754597
alternately, get pregnant and trap him in a loveless marriage.
and hope he isn't the murder-suicide type
>>
>>25754529
Honestly, I would have this conversation with him and not the internet if I were you. I mean if you already think he might leave you what do you stand to lose by confronting him directly. Who knows, he might even tell you what you're looking for.
>>
>>25754597
>>25754670
Is falling back in love so out of the question? I just refuse to accept this is so final after so long.

I guess bringing a baby into a guaranteed shitty life is where I draw the line for "willing to go to any length."
>>
>>25754739
it's not that it's out of the question.
It's that its out of your hands.
There's no magic way to make a person love you again, the best you could hope for is to let him go, and then for him to decide you were the best thing in his life on his own.
>>
>>25754709
He's the type to shut down any conversation after he's spoken his mind. Furthermore we got into an argument yesterday and he won't even answer his phone at the moment.

It's not really something you can ask, "darling what is it that makes you love a girl and how can I embody that," so I'm turning to some anonymous men to learn what's in your hearts and his.

Apparently just very thin women having all anal threesomes... Disillusioning.
>>
You can't force someone to love you, so stop trying. I did.
>>
>>25754779
You're totally right, there's no silver bullet here or everyone would have exactly who they want, just trying to tip the scales in my favor.
>>
>>25754854
Did it work out for you?
>>
>>25754794
Just dump your bf and date me bb. I'll treat you right.
>>
>>25754884
Can you compare to him though? In years I haven't found anyone even worthy to crush on, let alone date if I were single, let alone leave him for. What you got?
>>
>>25754405
it doesn't have to show your face. it gives us better judgement of the situation
>>
File: 6XlGO3j.jpg (134KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
6XlGO3j.jpg
134KB, 894x894px
>>25752763
You being this desperate is a huge turn off and dudes can smell that shit like chicken on a nigger.

I'm not making a full character judgement here but just going by the way you come off on this post, you seem to be really clingy, another turn off.

Sorry to say but you should dump him before he dumps you. Preserve what little dignity you have left. And after that work of the aforementioned faults and find yourself a qt/10 dude.
>>
>>25754794
I wouldn't trust anyone on her to give you good advice. Last time I posted her for relationship advice it just made everything worse and destroyed something really great. Keep in mind that, by the nature of people who post on this board, any benevolent advice will be drowned out in a sea of jealousy and misinformation. I'm leaving this thread but I wish you best.
>>
>>25754880
More or less.

This comment is original as fuck.
>>
>>25754932
What's so special about him?
What do you like so much about him?
>>
>>25754964
It's your own fault for asking for advice on a board full of bitter social rejects and weirdos.
>>
>>25754964
Wait, don't leave yet. Share your story.
>>
>>25754983
She's had years to make up reasons to justify her feelings of love towards him. Even if you had every trait she mentions, she'd take a look at you and say "no, sorry. You aren't what I want."

People often have specific traits they like in a romantic partner, but just follow the feeling of like or love wherever it leads them, even if it goes against what they thought was their type.
>>
>>25755032
So
Fuckin
Tru
>>
>>25754985
Very true.
>>25754995
>robot boy meets girl irl
>girl and boy both like each other very much
>girl's beta orbiter teams up with the rest of the to internet convince boy that girl is an unlovable monster
>boy believes the internet
>boy is sad
>girl is sad
>>
>>25755091
>girl is an unlovable monster
kek there's no smoke without fire
>>
>>25755091
Would made them convince you she was unlovable?
>>
>>25752763

It boggles my mind why you would actually come here for relationship advice, you picked literally the worst possible place. Can't even take the question seriously.

I'll still take the bait: when I'm upset with my girlfriend and not really feeling the love towards her that I usually do, if she reminds me of good times together, especially milestones in our relationship or times early in our relationship, it always makes me remember why I love her and it brings the passion back.
>>
>>25753379
>are these 2 things really my only recourse right now?
Do you have any redeeming qualities? Can you cook? Do you regularly clean? Are you just a retarded cumdumpster or do you have any other womanly qualities that are desirable?
>>
File: 1452752112132.jpg (141KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452752112132.jpg
141KB, 700x1000px
>>25752763
let him fuck your sister, it's basically the only way you stupid whore.
>>
>>25752763
POST A TIMESTAMP
hands,tits, or bra I don't believe you lying faggot.
>>
>>25754983
He's interesting, handsome, funny, ambitious, mature, cute, hard working, and generous. I've dated some boys before him but he's the first man I've been with, if that makes any sense.

>>25755032
This is true to some degree though, yeah.

>>25755274
Thanks this some really solid stuff here, I've been doing this a bit lately but I'll lay it on a little thicker, we do have many good times to look back on.
>>
>>25755298
I cook and clean, we currently don't live together anymore though so I can't really show that off.
>>
>>25755421
What was the trigger for the separation? Usually, when you've been living together and then you separate, it's pretty much over. There's still some hope though, depending on what occurred. So what happened?
>>
>>25755395

It also helps in those moments when she makes me remember that she loves me for who I am, and loves things about me that I thought nobody could love, it makes me feel blessed to have a girl in my life who understands me so well and accepts me for who I am
>>
>>25754794
>Apparently just very thin women having all anal threesomes... Disillusioning.
Because you're not real and no one gives a shit, no timestamp no fucks given.
>>25755395
>guilt tripping him into loving you
If real, I guarantee shit won't work ask him straight up if he's cheating on your tranny ass.
>>
>>25755470
We both started working from home. We were together basically 24/7 and it's very hard to get along with anyone when you're constantly in each others' hair and so we started arguing a lot. He moved out to try living on the opposite coast, that didn't work out and we moved back in together, but still living and working together the same issues cropped up and so he got his own place.

>>25755495
This is very good, thanks, genuinely.
>>
>>25755581
Don't care, take my word for it or don't. I'm not to proud to try whatever right now.
>>
I'm currently in your boyfriend's position. It is really not appealing when someone just refuses to accept your feelings, which is what you're doing. When you try to make him love you in spite of him clearly telling you he won't it's just sad and pathetic and guilt-inducing. Do you want him to start associating all those negative feelings with the thought of you? Probably not. The best thing you can do is honestly try to move on, or at least make it look like you are. That's the only way he's going to start missing you: if you aren't trying to force yourself upon him.
>>
>>25755627
So ask him if he's cheating, my sisters husband was cheating and purposefully got distant with her (made him feel less like shit if their relationship was worse when he cheated).

I don't love you anymore could mean "I'm fucking other girls and I don't want you to think this is real anymore", don't know 'til you ask.
>>
>>25755645
>That's the only way he's going to start missing you: if you aren't trying to force yourself upon him.
I doubt it, and honestly you SHOULD feel guilty about not working to mend something that has cost you both years of your life.

Guilt-tripping may not work but it's not like the other person shouldn't feel guilty for cutting and bailing on the relationship.
>>
>>25755645
>>25755703
I agree with the second poster, I feel like if I back away he'll think I'm moving on and ok with him moving on, and I am not. He's a hard guy to guilt anyway, he's said sorry to me only a handful of times in our entire relationship, I'm not exactly pressing a poor empathetic soul here.
>>
>>25752875
>I am willing to go to any length
>no anal or 3some tho lol ;)

Men have died for women for less than love.
>>
I would suggest trying very hard to move on.

I obsessed over an ex to the point where I attacked his new gf on her way home from work with a lot of homemade superhero gadgets.

I got sent to jail and niggers beat me up and cut big chunks out of my hair.
>>
>>25757822
>homemade superhero gadgets

Describe them please
>>
>>25757822
>niggers beat me up
In female jail?
>homemade superhero gadgets
Please, please, please enlighten us.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.