[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /savingupforplasticsurgery/ here? >jaw implant >chemical

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: resize.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
resize.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
who /savingupforplasticsurgery/ here?

>jaw implant
>chemical peels and various other skin procedures
>fillers under the eyes and in the cheeks
>cheekbone reduction

Luckily it's not going to be as expensive as I thought it was, but at least there's hope now.
>>
No one else saving up to augment their appearance?
>>
I'm getting Rhinoplasty for my bulbous nose, and lipo as well.
>>
>>25752142
No, because we aren't women, family
>>
File: 1451080014680.jpg (75KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
1451080014680.jpg
75KB, 676x673px
Thinking about augmenting my chin, jaw, and wiener.
>>
>>25752395

But women care just as much about looks as men and I'm unattractive.
>>
>>25752072

Once I get a job, I'm going to set aside a future fund for dental appointments, plastic surgery, and a gym membership.

That, combined with the fact that I'm working on getting my degree with a high GPA and becoming highly proficient in my field, leads me to believe that I should be a normie in four or five years.
>>
Your face will fall apart when you're 50.
>>
>>25752475
Which has nothing to do with plastic surgery, really.
>>
>>25752072
I am too, anon. Tired of being ugly.
>>
>>25752475

I like how morons like you assume that "plastic surgery" = "turning yourself into a Michael Jackson-esque freak".

A few augmentations isn't that big of a deal. It's either that or keep wallowing in self-pity. I know which one I'm choosing.
>>
AUTISMO will always be with you
>>
>>25752544
>keep wallowing in self-pity

Or you could, you know, you could possibly, i don't know, maybe FUCKING ACCEPT IT AND WORK ON MORE IMPORTANT THINGS FAAAAM
>>
You'll still be ugly because your bone structure is probably fucked.

Also enjoy having to keep up with the fillers every couple of months and then ending up with shitty sagging skin when you stop you fuckinh cuck.

Also
>implants
Meme surgery famalam
>>
>>25752602
You literally are the worst trip fag.
>>
>>25752602

No one fucking asked you for your opinion, you vapid cunt.
>>
>>25752599
>MORE IMPORTANT THINGS

Literally what's more important than looking good?
>>
>>25752647
>giving legitimate advice against meme cosmetics like jaw implants and fillers
>somehow the worst

Senpai... go see someone who isn't trying to bleed you dry and do some proper research before you end up looking like a fucking plastic roastie Barbie doll you fucking moron.

>jaw implants
LITERALLY JUST
>>
Im saving up for a Brazilian butt lift, I've already had juvederm injections in my lips though ^_^ totally worth it, it made me a little more confident. Still super anxious so im probably a fembot for life though ;_;
>>
>>25752687

I'm not going to just accept my appearance and do absolutely nothing to change it. I want to have a good life and so does everyone else in this thread, and we don't need critical, stupid fucks like you dragging us down and making us question our choices.
>>
>>25752072
Now that you mention it, I'd like to get a chemical peel on my back due to all the acne scars I have. I never take my shirt off in front of people.

I got plastic surgery on my nose about a year ago however, but that's because I broke my nose as a kid and it never healed properly though.
>>
File: 1432566955627.jpg (145KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1432566955627.jpg
145KB, 600x600px
I'm getting a rhinoplasty here.

What can I do for uneven skin and acne though? Any good procedures?
>>
>>25752072
Post a pic OP
I wanna see what made you want these drastic changes
>>
File: rothschild.png (293KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
rothschild.png
293KB, 500x427px
>>25752672
Having lots and lots of money and power.
>>
>>25752731

How ugly are you 1-10?

>pic is recommended.
>>
>>25752772

1/10

Not gonna post pic. Rotted, fucked up teeth, ginger, no chin, and asymmetrical features. I also have a nasally voice and I'm mildly overweight, but I should be able to fix those things without any sort of surgery.
>>
>>25752834
You are not a 1/10. You are not even a 2/10.
>>
>>25752731
Are you autistic? That's not what I said, but if you do think that's what I said you clearly aren't mature enough for any surgery or cosmetic manipulation. I suggest therapy and then going to see a maxillofacial surgeon.
>>
>>25752834
>bad teeth
>overweight
>ginger

Why don't you work on these things first before complaining about being a 1/10, you lazy shit?
>>
>>25752961
>>25752994

Please fuck off and die, nobody cares about your stupid fucking opinions.
>>
>>25752834
just see a dentist and dye your hair if it bothers you that bad
>>
>>25753076

That's part of the plan, but it's not enough.

I need surgery as well.
>>
>>25752994
Anyone else wish this bitch would kill herself already
>>
>>25753174
How about do the fixable stuff first and see how you feel about yourself.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.