[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /comfy/ here ? >Just showered and put my fave pants /

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

Who /comfy/ here ?

>Just showered and put my fave pants / sweater on.
>Heated up some fried rice from my birthday dinner last night.
>Now just sitting on the couch with my food ancipating the rest of my lazy day.
>>
Happy birthday you fucking faggot
>>
Not really
>Fully dressed
>Jerked off enough times today that I already had a pointless dry orgasm
>Out of weed
>Couldn't stand to eat my entire bowl of pasta because I can't get hungry enough
>Waiting for my friend to get done with his shit so I can go with him and get more weed
>Thinking about taking another 20 from my parents so I can get more

You know, Robots, if you're interested in killing someone...
>>
>tfw you can't get comfy anymore because you're always stressed and being comfy makes you feel like you're wasting time
What went wrong in my life
>>
>>25751541
>tfw i have to record today
>tfw i have to find a job today
>tfw i can't even rest after getting home

Never take /comfy/ for granted my friend
>>
>>25753405
This so much family member of the same sex
>>
File: Picture 1811.jpg (215KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1811.jpg
215KB, 1280x960px
yeah, just drinking some goy child blood and listening to the Falkenbach station on Spotify
>>
File: 20160114_165146-1.jpg (959KB, 2864x1746px) Image search: [Google]
20160114_165146-1.jpg
959KB, 2864x1746px
That comes later
Waiting on my next class right now
>>
>>25753552
that one tripfag who looks like robot jesus
>>
>>25753463
Record what bruv
>>
File: 1424212134183.jpg (151KB, 767x581px) Image search: [Google]
1424212134183.jpg
151KB, 767x581px
Im pretty comfy
>Just got out of the sauna
>smoking a cigarette and sipping beer
>dim light from my malfunctioning floor lamp
>TV on low volume
>kick back and put feet on table
>>
>>25753621
makes sense, I am a socially outcast kike
>>
>>25753552
>tfw you'll never behead samson after a duel and absorb his power

There will never be just one.
>>
>>25753683
I blocked abbie recently, got tired of her one word replies, and got the feels when I saw her pics with her current bf
>>
>got home from work two hours ago or so
>achy, tired, cold
>greeted by happy pets and the smell of coffee (had a timer before leaving)
>long hot shower that loosens most of the tension in my back and shoulders
>fat bowl of kush takes care of the rest
>in pajamas, wrapped in an afghan on the couch, sipping coffee
>thinking about getting up and throwing together some rice & beans for dinner in a bit

I can't decide what else to have. Maybe just a salad, since everything else I can think of (based on what I've got) is carb heavy.
>>
>>25753712
I wasn't even aware you still talked. Hope you can muster up the self restraint to not go back on that decision, and maybe move on from that whole mess.

Ganbatte.
>>
>>25753793
even if I can't, I doubt she'll want to speak with me anymore, so that bridge is burned for good
it won't make me any less miserable though, I'll still think of her and feel like shit a couple times a week at least
>>
>>25753856
>that bridge is burned for good

Hasn't that been the case plenty of times in the past? Not that it's ever been a very stable bridge since the first time.

I don't really have any advice for you for avoiding the feels though, since I never got nearly as involved with her although I might end up with a gaping hole in my heart if something happening right now doesn't pan out, so there's that.
>>
>>25753712
>>25753793
Fuck off trippers
>>
Had two job interviews today, now I'm watching riverdancing on the tv with my fiancee, and parents. Making some macaroni. Is pretty cozy.
>>
I'm horribly uncomfy.

Even though I have a 4 day weekend ahead of me, I hunger like fatty that missed lunch and we have nothing to eat here.
>>
>>25753655
>and stare at the wall
>>
>birthday
>flashgame xmas gifts not ready to open
>not allowed to open real gifts
>wife is 16 which means shes too old which suxx
>28
>suxx
>>
File: Kaiba.(Anime).full.331404.jpg (470KB, 983x1390px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiba.(Anime).full.331404.jpg
470KB, 983x1390px
>>25751541
Soon to be OP
>gonna get out of work in 2 hours
>go home, change, make some tea and finish watching pic related
>>
>>25752769
I wish I knew what it was like to not be hungry enough to finish a meal.
>>
In a previous comfy thread the anon who went to Japan said he had a pdf on travel shit, if you are here please post it
>>
>>25756032
My man!

Kaiba was fucking amazing. And it broke my heart a couple times.
>>
>>25751541
>yogibo
>robe
>reheated pizza
>mountain dew
>fireplace roaring
>browsing /r9k/
>bingewatching The Office on Netflix
>heaven
>>
Happy belated!

Ride that wave of dopamine until you realize that nothing's changed and you're still a loser with no girl and no prospects
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.