[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where can i find a girl to hug and kiss? im in a computer programming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: bill-kaulitz.jpg (39KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
bill-kaulitz.jpg
39KB, 500x542px
where can i find a girl to hug and kiss?

im in a computer programming course and my class is all dudes. should i just randomly sit beside girls that and in the library and hallways and stuff?

im ready to come out of my shell :)
>>
That's Bill Kaulitz. Nice try, faggot.
>>
>>25751176
No. Join clubs and shit on campus and socialize there.
>>
File: Bill Kaulitz-2.jpg (35KB, 375x351px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Kaulitz-2.jpg
35KB, 375x351px
>>25751216
I know, he's gorgeous.

>>25751218
But I'm not good at anything.
>>
>>25751176
TULPA
U
L
P
A

This is original now fuckoff robocuck
>>
>>25751793
what does tulpa mean? am i on the right board?
>>
>>25751981
Go to the trash board and ask the tulpa general. They can give you a better explanation.
>>
>>25751176
S'easy dude - walk up 2 a qt, punch in face, fuck, leave.

Repeat.
>>
how do i ask a girl to let me kiss her feet?
>>
>>25751176

BILL BILL
BILL BILL

BILL KRAULITZ THE GERMAN GUY
>>
>im ready to come out of my shell :)
You aren't, trust me. You'll clam up and feel terrible about yourself as you walk away once you're ready to move forward. Again, again and again.
>>
File: barbwar.jpg (543KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
barbwar.jpg
543KB, 1920x1080px
>>25753707
no thats not tru
>>
>>25751176
who /b/ill here?
>>
>>25753969
doesn't he sport a gross stubble now?
>>
File: ridegrin.png (180KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
ridegrin.png
180KB, 500x322px
>>25753782

Sure, friend. Sure.
>>
File: billkaulitz24.jpg (181KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
billkaulitz24.jpg
181KB, 725x1024px
>>25754052
He is still a God.
>>
>>25751176
Bill vs this guy, who wins?
>>
>>25751474

anime club
>>
>>25751176
I'm a computer science student myself. There are rarely any girls in my classes and when they are they are usually already socially affiliated with some other male.

During the first week of last semester (I lost my virginity the prev semester so I had a lot more confidence) I just decided fuck it and sat next to the only girl in the whole class.

I looked over on her laptop and saw she played league and steam. I simply asked her what champs she liked what games she played on steam and the convo just flowed to other subjects such as partying, home, etc.

I then asked her if she wanted to party with me that weekend (boy i was fucking scared, shia lebouf saw me through tho), she said yes. It never happened tho.

Turns out she had a BF but that not the point. The point is since I sat down and talked to her during that first class I was able to sit down and talk to her basically every class. I'd be able to ask how her weekend was and shit like that. Maybe one day shell be single and ill try again, but till then, ehhh idk.
>>
File: 1383900226706.jpg (1MB, 3649x3544px) Image search: [Google]
1383900226706.jpg
1MB, 3649x3544px
>>25754639
>talking to a slag
>>
I'm looking for a Amanda Hugginkiss. Has anyone seen Amanda Hugginkiss?
>>
bill kaulitz was only cute because he was like 16 when monsoon was made

after like 2010 he hit second puberty and turned into a man
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.