[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Foreskin restoration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: born mad.jpg (187KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
born mad.jpg
187KB, 600x480px
Hi robots

Anybody here who's restoring their foreskin? Anyone who has successfully completed the process?

I'm about three months in using the TLC tugger. It seems to be working, I'm getting about 1.5mm-2mm of growth a month. Long process though.

Pic mostly unrelated. Why did my parents mutilate me?
>>
>>25749749
Personally, I'm holding off for foreskin regeneration. That being said, I was thinking of doing foreskin regeneration for a month or two just because my skin is so fucking tight that my erections are uncomfortable and probably not as full as they could be.

Seriously, why would anyone think it's a good idea to start chopping around the dick without any idea of how it's going to grow? It's like buying an adult sized set of clothes for a newborn.
>>
>>25749883
>foregen

Not gonna happen, it's going to crash and burn. MAYBE if it goes into clinical trial phase in humans, we'll see it by the time we're 50.
>>
>>25749883
>That being said, I was thinking of doing foreskin regeneration
Meant to say foreskin restoration*
>>
>>25749749
I'm uncut and this still seems retarded. Why would you go through all that effort to get a useless flap of skin?
>>
>>25750040
In my case, because the cut was tight enough that erections can be physically painful for me.
>>
File: 1440700030348.jpg (9KB, 250x215px) Image search: [Google]
1440700030348.jpg
9KB, 250x215px
>tfw phimosis
fuck off OP you wanker
>>
>>25750040
>Why would you go through all that effort to get a useless flap of skin?
Not OP, but even though restored foreskin doesn't have all of the nerve endings that real foreskin does, it does protect the head of your dick the way a regular foreskin would (namely from rubbing against underwear, which is quite uncomfortable for a lot of cut men), and it also helps recreate the moist environment of regular foreskin (which keeps your bell end from getting all dry and cracked). I guess it also helps with fapping a bit. Plus, some guys just prefer the overall look and feel.
>>
I was thinking of doing it because it makes it easier to masturbate dry. How unwieldy is the tugger, it looks pretty uncomfortable.
>>
>>25750207
Honestly, the first month sucked. Mostly cause I was such a tight cut. If you're less than a coverage index 2, I would recommend manual to start.

After that it got easy. Wear it for a few hours, take a break, wear it again. I don't notice it much now.
>>
>>25749902
Aren't like 70% of American men circumcised though? You'd think it would be getting a shit ton of funding.
>>
>>25750254
Most don't really care. It's really hard to make people care enough to volunteer for a trial or donate to a foundation, because it's something abstract. You don't know what you're missing, and it's really impossible to objectively prove that there's major sensation loss. Foreskin restoration is always going to remain a fringe topic relegated to a small niche of people, and I'd be willing to bet money that Foregen will never make it to human trials.
>>
>>25750254
Look at it another way: if 70% of American men are cut, that means that being cut is the norm. It's considered strange to have an uncut dick, and men with a cut dick aren't going to think there's anything wrong with them whatsoever.
>>
How does one do foreskin restoration? I'm going to try.

I read about t-taping, where you wrap your dick around your leg and tape it.
>>
>>25750381
Dig around on the following links
www.cirp.org/pages/restore.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration
tlctugger.com/
http://www.restoringforeskin.org/beginners-guide-foreskin-restoration

That should cover most of your questions.
>>
>>25750152
No you.

Also, it's funny how we have to confirm that we are not robots for our robot run board
>>
>>25750152
I know that feel.
>>25749749
But why, OP? Having a foreskin doesn't even matter. I don't use my dick for anything other than wanking anyway.
>>
>>25750254
I've donated probably 30 or 40 bucks over the past 4 years but that's all I've really had to spare. Most americans are oblivious of their circumcision, so much that it's pretty much a non-issue.>>25750149
I spent my whole childhood and teen years getting woken up with drum-tight erection, always just thought it was a normal part of being a guy. Never realized the crooked white line below my glans was a fucking scar until I was 25.
>>
Lmao at you guys. How does it feel to be cucked out of a foreskin so hard that you try and stretch you're remaining skin over your head?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.