[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eww get away from me you creep!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: too ugly to acknowledge.jpg (383KB, 700x1060px) Image search: [Google]
too ugly to acknowledge.jpg
383KB, 700x1060px
>eww get away from me you creep!
>>
>>25747096
it's amazing how rapidly she became unattractive to me after discovering her ideologies

>tfw genuinely not shallow
>tfw doesn't matter
>>
she got btfo by a nigger so who cares
>>
she used to be at the top of the waifu train until she showed how much of a cunt she is
>>
I'm still mad she didn't end up getting topless in that one movie she was supposed to get topless in but I don't care about her as a person
>>
who the fuck is this roastie
>>
>>25747303
hermione granger
>>
>>25747096
Lol that fat dude will remember that for the rest of his life.
She likely didn't remember him 20 minutes later
>>
File: 1437581180326.gif (462KB, 260x333px) Image search: [Google]
1437581180326.gif
462KB, 260x333px
maybe i'm just more empathetic than the average hollywood roastie, but if someone was paying me 50 million dollars a year and all I have to do is sign crap or take pictures at the grocery store with people who love me, I would do it enthusiastically every time
>>
>>25747096

I bet she actually thought the guy would start stalking her if she gave him an autograph.

That's how conceited women are.
It's a direct result of Feminism, too.
>>
>>25747474

I'll remember that get for the rest of my life.
>>
>>25747508
"I have a boyfriend!"

Fuck you too then, I guess I'll keep the dollar you dropped.
>>
>>25747096
She's not even that attractive, she's just so plain and dull. Then she showed how arrogant and self obsessed she was with her shitty ideologies. She's shit.
>>
>she just made a feminist tribute to alan rickman dying
>feminist tribute
>lets push our agenda wherever we can!
>>
>>25747507
it's not as simple as that. Hollywood owns your soul
>>
>>25747535
>I guess I'll keep the dollar you dropped.

Isnt it sad that your average guy if genuinely afraid to do anything polite for a woman in case they get shit on for it?

Especially if you're ugly. But even -average- guys have to keep a low profile now.
>>
>>25747574
only if you let it. there are plenty of friendly celebrities who enjoy what they do.

>make millions upon millions of dollars acting in movies
>get to live in one of the most well-to-do areas in the world
>invited to parties, galas, charity dinners where you can mingle with other famous people
>everyone knows you
>men want to be you, women want to be with you
>get to live in a huge swanky mansion if you want, or you can live a modest lifestyle too
>living life on complete easy mode
>idolized by fans around the world

>photog wants a picture or a dedicated fan wants you to sign something
>CAN'T A GUY GET SOME PRIVACY?!??!?!?!?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.