[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You could have a good, decent Christian gf you could be around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: Girl-Reading-Bible.jpg (85KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
Girl-Reading-Bible.jpg
85KB, 1023x682px
You could have a good, decent Christian gf
you could be around non degenerate people
that hates raves, and degeneration just like you do.
but you had to be a fedora faggot.
>>
I'm agnostic. The problem with Christians as with any other religious people are they're too close-minded. It doesn't have to be all black and white.
>>
File: 1446148752241.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446148752241.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>25744438
I've had a bad experience with christianity when I was a child, do not want again.
>>
>>25744438
fedora tipper for life, m'lady
>>
most ""christian"" (and any other religion) girls are just undercover roasties

they hide their activities from they parents, friends and fellow churchgoers

don't be fooled
>>
>>25744438
>You could have a good, decent Christian gf
I wish I could. They are the only kind of woman that won't divorce you after one year and take half your money.
But I have a feeling they are even more pickier than sluts.
>>
>>25744506
so was it full on diddling or just touching and stuff?
>>
>>25744531
More often than not they are skits who just want to settle down.
>>
>>25744531
real christian girls priority is you being truly christian. they respect marriage, they believe
it's for eternity, of course they will be picky in this sense
>>
>>25744537
touching, but besides the sexual stuff, christians seem to be very controlling. it's scary.
>>
File: 1452613885337.gif (1MB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1452613885337.gif
1MB, 400x399px
tfw I have a date with a christian grill on Saturday.
>>
>>25744561
That's what most robots want, they want control
they hate the chaos everything has become
Christian way of life fits most robots.
>>
>>25744555
Yes, that's what I meant.
>they believe it's for eternity
And for this reason I think they are even harder to get than non-christian girls, even as a christian. They basically want to marry Chad and it's hard for me to believe they'll settle for anything less.
>>
>>25744598
chad is what they don't want
they hate promiscuity and adultery.
>if you're on a normal weight
>has good hygiene
>and is truly christian
it shouldn't be hard.
>>
Until they realize I don't believe in a sky wizard.
>>
>>25744438
>tfw I just want a good, decent agnostic gf
>>
>>25744616
>they hate promiscuity and adultery.
unless it's Chad who does it
women love when their man is promiscuous and adulterous
>>
>>25744646
The problem is, you have no moral guides.
of course it doesn't mean you will kill or rape
but most people think sexual promiscuity is ok
if you don't have a strong book like the bible
telling you otherwise, it's extremely difficult
to find girls not contaminated by feminism.
>>
>>25744594
well, I suppose I fit the failed normie label better than "robot".
>>
>>25744616
Sorry, by 'Chad' I didn't mean the man whore version of Chad.
I'm talking about a 10/10 guy with infinite confidence and a nearly 'perfect' personality.

But if it is true what you say, and they really have much lower standards, I need to move to Texas asap.
>>
>>25744689
I do have moral guides, and I don't just have them because of religion or because I'm afraid of going to hell. A person who is only good because they fear the consequences of being bad is not really good at all. The truly good people are those who are good without being guided.
>>
>>25744698
I obey him because i love Jesus, i want him
to be proud of me, just like son and father
>>
>Mormon
>entire church is old couples because Florida

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25744438

I dated a virgin, gamer, atheist in her mid 20s for a month or so. I was too busy being a degenerate man slut to commit at the time, even though we clicked pretty well. I could have had it all...

The moral is that you're retarded and fell for the semitic religion = purity meme. The christians I've dated are redneck sluts I pumped and dumped.
>>
>>25744438
But OP, I am christian and yet I'm still a kissless hugless handholdless forever alone virgin.
Where's my complimentary virgin gf?
>>
File: Bait for the bait god.jpg (169KB, 1016x970px) Image search: [Google]
Bait for the bait god.jpg
169KB, 1016x970px
>>25744812
bait harder, we're on /r9k.
>>
>>25744818
you still need to make a move.
the difference is, truly christian girls are worth it.
>>
>>25744829
Enjoy grinding your teeth at the stupidity of religion in the current year for the delusion of a pure female partner. It's all fucked. People live longer, eveyone's independent, and social media is too ubiquitous. Someone's gonna fuck up and cheat eventually.
>>
>>25744838
>truly christian girls
don't give poor anons hope with this myth
>>
I literally have no choice in the matter.

I can't choose to believe in god.
>>
>>25744853
>>25744856
says the guys that never went out of the basement.
>>
>>25744689
>needing the broble for guidelines
Actual psychopathy.

You aren't a good person if you're doing it because you were told and for afterlife insurance.
>>
moved to Florida not too long ago, and while the girls who go to church aren't all what you've mentioned, there do seem to be a good amount of decent women at church.
OP, I'd call myself a apatheist for the most part and could easily be with a religious girl, the problem is that I'm completely undesirable and unwilling to change without first having someone to change for.
>>
>>25744869

That's because there's no free will.

Your "choices" are the products of chemical reactions in your brain.
>>
>>25744897
i do it because i was a drug addict drunk
with suicidal thoughts
now i'm a normal functional human being.
Jesus cleaned me, that's why i obey him
because he deserves it.
>>
>>25744892
No one one this board is a moral match for this proverbial Christ chan waifu. We have too much hate and spite not to send someone like that reeling. Oh and religion is stupid. No.
>>
>>25744936
speak for yourself
not everyone on this board is a sociopath
>>
>>25744936
that's what Jesus is all about
he wants the broken ones
the ones that one wants.
he loves your soul
he's with open arms waiting for you.
>>
>>25744962
Women aren't Jesus and don't have to, and won't, take your shit.
>>
>>25744803
Come to provo my mayne
>>
>>25744987
my girlfriend already do, she's a Christian devout just like myself.
after years of loneliness i'm complete.
i don't belong here anymore
i'm still here because i want to show you the only true path.
>>
The chirch I went too had no better people than I. All my friends ended up becoming atheist as well. Its a generational thing anon. I suppose catholic would be more hardline than united methodist though. But I find their church service incredibly awkward.
>>
>>25744905
Hey anon I was thinking about this exact matter earlier today. It's funny. What I will be doing 1 year from now is already decided, cause it will be the inevitable outcome of the circumstances and how my personality handles them. Even if I make a drastic change right now it was meant to be cause my personality would desperetaly try to convince itself it had control and would respond to this insight in such a manner. But that wasn't the way it was going to happen so it doesn't. Choice is literally an illusion.
>>
>>25745008
not that anon but what is provo?
>>
>>25745021
Catholics disobey the 2nd commandtment
that clearly says, DO NOT MAKE IMAGES.
also:
Exodus 20:3-6

You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Heretics.
>>
>>25745017
Grats. I'm here because I'm a cyborg and feed on negativity. I don't belong here because I've had casual sex, girlfriends, jobs... but I think I share the sentiment about normies and women.

Normies where I'm from are redneck Christians so I get ree feels at this nu4chan desperate reaction to tumblr. Being a Christ fag isn't the answer to sjws. They're both moral authoritarian fucktards.
>>
it would be kind of fun to go out with a christian girl and start exposing her to dawkins etc. and gradually destroy her faith
>>
>>25745086
the difference is Christians advocate for
family values and marriage
meanwhile sjw's want trannies, and other
kind of abominations to be normalized
quite the opposite.
the fall of europe is rise of islam
is due to lack of christianity.
Crusades saved europe, it can save it again
>>
>>25745164
Islam is just another flavor in the Abrahamic Neapolitan ice cream. It's all shit and if Christians were as serious and literal as Muslims (and they'll never be because they don't come from a 3rd world shithole) they'd be just like the shitskins.
>>
>>25745164
So you can't be against abominations and against sky daddies?
>>
Christian girls don't exist. Church is just a place where all the girls go when they feel guilty about slutting around. They pretend to be angels in church, then the second they get out they're slutting around and getting high again.
>>
>>25745464
this.

t.someone with a small world.
>>
>>25744902
thinking about it for the past hour has made me realize that it I might prefer dating a religious girl over someone who isn't. a religious woman is bound to have slightly better morals and a social safety net in the form of her church which could be a good thing.

would a religious girl ever date someone who didn't believe in god and lacked faith?
>>
I don't live in the US but I think about moving there some day. In my area there are literally no young, traditional Christians.
Where do I find these christian qts?
>>
>>25744438
>Christian girls
>not sluts

they just pray to yeshua afterwards

they're also even more judgmental about your NEET lifestyle

that is the only difference between christian stacies and non-christian stacies
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.