[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_1.png (13KB, 528x192px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
13KB, 528x192px
so yeah i think i should greentext this

>be me, hs senior, 2013, betafag but have many friends that are girls cause they like the teddy bear daddy type of guy
>they tell me stories and shit they tell nobody else, lean on me when they sit down, let me massage their head/hands/back, good stuff
>there's this qt junior that's really qt but im too beta to talk to her
>graduated april 2013, never talked to her once
>that summer after graduation, she added me on facebook and we talked for a while
>she's into weird stuff that i like. /x/ tier shit, some conspiracies and spoopy stories.
>she's basically a cyborg slowly descending into robo
>she loves harley quinn and sometimes we pretend we're harley and mr. j and i really get turned on
>we become really close and the conversations turned into deep smart-normie talks about life and the universe
>this continues for 2+ years, we're basically best friends
>she went into college, had some slutty friends and got a boyfriend.
>everything changed then. she doesn't have time to talk anymore. she became a normal person.
>after months of not talking i decided fuck it and let her go.
>dont talk to her anymore, act aloof in my chats and stuff.
>after 3 months of being in a relationship (fucking guy probably took my waifu's v-card) they break up.
>she starts posting stuff like pic related. (its the only post in english, we're feelipeenose)
>she lowkey posts about our pasts and even greeted me a very passive/aggressive? christmas greeting

does she want me back? im not sure if its me or some other dude. id like to think it's someone else and erase all my feelings for anyone

/halp/
>>
File: alecxandria.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
alecxandria.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
>>25742310
OP here.
pic is her.
>>
the delusions of a beta orbiter

gotta love it
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (645KB, 823x414px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
645KB, 823x414px
>>25742310
and another one

OC MOFOS
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (13KB, 252x303px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
13KB, 252x303px
>>25742332
bitch we're close af
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (13KB, 274x298px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
13KB, 274x298px
>>25742332
have another one motherfucker
>>
>>25742389
Hmm wow a couple of goofy friendly messages yeah you really showed us. Why don't you kill yourself faggot?
>>
>>25742376
>>25742389
Aaahahahahahahah what a fucking fagot.yeah you sure showed us. The two of you are soooo close hahahaha oh god I can't stop laughing. Do you enjoy texting with her while her boyfriends cum runs off her belly and chest

That girl is ugly as hell desu. What a pan faced gook
>>
>>25742389
she doesn't want you. trust me.
she just considers you an old friend she wouldn't mind talking to, trying to fill the void her ex left by taking out his hard long pulsating meatstick out of her cunt. mainly for nostalgic reasons. i'd say, keep her as a friend, but stop thinking of her as potential gf material.
>>
>she starts posting stuff like pic related. (its the only post in english, we're feelipeenose)
You're fucked m8, she's lusting after some chad's cock in college and is trying to bait him into asking her out

You can try your luck and ask her anyway, but if she's in college dating other men and you two barely talk, it feels highly unlikely she wants you. On the other hand, you should try it so you can confirm this and sever your relationship and forget about her.
>>
ITT: OP as a Beta orbiter
>>
File: image.gif (28KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
28KB, 355x200px
>foreign
>doesn't talk English
>wants us to care about his shitty translations
>>
>>25742316
>>25742348
>>25742310
she's cute. Probably too much for you OP. Leave her to real men, she does not deserve such a crying slut like you

And I agree with >>25743723
>>
You yourself even called her your little sister. That's friendship, not romantic.
>>
>>25742376
>lampsexual
>acting this le random and quirky
>af
Cringed to be honest
>>
>>25744597
>>25744597
OP is a faggot but don't you fucking talk shit about lamps.
>>
>>25742310
>she loves harley quinn
This right here is a huge red flag, every girl who likes Harley Quinn is nuts or just has shit taste.
>>
Man i Feel you. I also Had a similar situation. And i Got nothing but a broken heart. If u are as beta as i am, just give up, go full schizoid, ignore human instincts and live your life alone. U need nobody.
>>
>>25742310
Go for it, OP.
The worst she could do is say no.
I truly wish you good luck.
>>
That's how girls talk to their gay and female friends. Have you tried to make a move on her in person?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.