[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be friends with girl for a long time >friendship turns

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (120KB, 1500x1130px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 1500x1130px
>be friends with girl for a long time
>friendship turns into a friends with benefits thing.
>girl is a shy, sweet virgin without any other friends. Solid 8/10 too.
>it's solely a fwb thing no feelings. No actual sex just kissing fingers and oral
>girl gets a bf. Not even a Chad just some kinda boring guy
>Remain friends through bf, but she hates him and he's a complete dick to her
>8 months later she breaks up with him and confesses to have feelings for me
>realize I might feel the same way
>"oh by the way I had sex with him about 900 times. No I'm not joking that's the real number lol"
>I'm still a virgin
>can't even look at her anymore

I'm completely disgusted and heartbroken and I'm not sure why. Is this normal in a relationship? I mean it was just one guy, yes, but average 4 to 6 times a day for 8 months? despite the guy constantly shit talking her and cheating? Is this just how often people do it in a relationship? I'm disgusted even thinking a it this girl that was an adorable, shy as hell, virgin fucking someone literally almost a thousand times in 8 months.

I feel sick even thinking about it, but am I over reacting? I've never been in a relationship so I have no idea.
>>
>>25741226
>it's solely a fwb thing no feelings. No actual sex just kissing fingers and oral
How the hell does that happen between two adults?
>>
>>25741315
Two awkward virgins who have never done any of those things before, are eachothers only friends, and religious upbringing
>>
>>25741226
You've probably shot a load onto her face but you're going to whine that some other dude that she was in a relationship with "for reals" put his penis in her vagina and you're still a virgin. If you both like each other you can be the next lucky dude putting his penis in her vagina. What's the deal?
>>
>>25741226
She didn't have sex with him 900 times in an 8 month period dude. I guarantee it. It's a gross exaggeration. And it's quite obvious you've never been in a relationship if you believe she fucked him 5 times a day.

But to be honest they probably did fuck a lot. That's what people do when they enter relationships dude. Then they break up and try to find another partner. It's the way of the world.
>>
You only feel that way because you're a virgin. Go outdo him. It's not like she told you he had a massive cock and your pecker could never compare. She only shared that info with you because she's still a naive, stupid girl.

Don't pass on this opportunity because of your hangup.

That said, I got hung up on a girl having sex just once before my virgin ass. Incredibly stupid of me.
>>
Yeah, she did NOT fuck him 900 times. Why she would say that is beyond me. Don't ever let her toy with you.
>>
>>25741226
>realize I might feel the same way
And it took her getting turbofucked by some dude for you to realize that ? You did it to yourself. You could have had a virgin gf but you apparently fell for the practice gf meme before it even existed.
>>
>>25741418
>>25741389
See this is what I thought. Then she had examples.

She tells me about times they would literally just fuck all day, study in the library, fuck there too, then fuck back in their room.

She said on average it was 3 times, sometimes 4, then there's days like that. And there's tons of stories like that.

Literally the only thing they enjoyed doing together was sex so they did it a lot. Now she is hurt that I need time to think about whether or not I want this guys leftovers.
>>
>>25741226

start of relationship( first few weeks)
>2-6 times a day

first few months
>7-14 times a week

next couple of months
>3-5 a week

affter 1 or 2 years
>be lucky if you get laid every week
sexlife during relationships is fun at the beginning but gets worse and worse. atleast thats my experience and what I heard from friends etc
>>
>>25741452
pump and dump
girls obviously dumb as fuck to disclose information like that

how old are you two?
>>
>oral
>had sex
>still a virgin

oral sex is still sex, you're not a virgin

also, you're retarded.

this is the part where you go "lol i trol u" to save face. (please)
>>
>>25741226
Dude why give a shit your probably spunked on her tits or in her mouth before her boyfriend kissed the remains on her lips.

> Ugh they fucked like dogs
Well did you stop to consider you would be fucking like dogs instead when you date her?

Stop being a whiny cunt on 4chins, buck up and fuck the shit out of her.
>>
File: 1430280714489.jpg (582KB, 1280x1420px) Image search: [Google]
1430280714489.jpg
582KB, 1280x1420px
>>25741226
Sounds like you're just jelly man, take the pussy, at least you were there first technically.
>>
>>25741226
fuck off op, leave this board or kill yourself

>8/10 has feelings for him
>but she stayed LOYAL to a single man over 900 times
>there couldn't be any chance that she'd do it with you 900 times

either you're completely retarded, or you're retarded. This doesn't even seem like bait fuck off
>>
>>25741502
no, he is still a virgin.

only fucking counts
>>
please don't do it man, you'll regret it

It's a shitty situation where everyone loses, but the only thing you can do is skip it, you'll never be able to let it go
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.