[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What in the actual fuck happned to R9k?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (645KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
645KB, 1000x1000px
What the fuck happned? This board isn't even good for original content anymore. All it is are posts made by people that are trying way too hard to try to be robots, posting questions on why "normies xD" do certain things? This board is dead.
>>
>>25736729
Agreed OP, this place is now just full of failures whining about how life hates them.
>>
>>25736751
Where are all the failures whining about life sucks? All I see is meme-spouting redditors and /b/ tards on this board
>>
>>25736751
Yeah, it's not even funny or satirical, it's just a bunch of circle jerkers making reddit tier jokes and calling them "dank memes", because that's just hilarious.
>>
>>25736729
what i hate more are the completely delusional austists who don't even reaise that they're failures. they blame everything else and somehow they put themselves at the top of the ladder. It's infuriating and perplexing.
>>
Where did the feelsfags go?
>>
>>25736777
lurk more, also nice trips checked
>>
>>25736729
>main topics: young girls, how to fit in or be "special," and "depression
>surprised it's full of young, spontaneous kids

What happened was that you're not 16 anymore but most of r9k still is. Seeing "r9k is dead" threads for 5 years is kind of amusing though.
>>
Where else are the outcasts going to go?
>>
>>25736872
Obviously not here.
>>
>>25736872
they are outcasts. how would they have any place to go? are you retarded?
>>
>>25736890
But there's a growing class of NEETs who have no place in society. Surely you can go to /soc/ or some other board? Let the robots have /r9k/.
>>
File: 1452443058899.jpg (178KB, 888x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1452443058899.jpg
178KB, 888x1120px
>>25736729

Indeed. Those of us in the ancient and most revered Brotherhood of Pepe-Wojak have been investigating this phenomenon. The noble 'feels threads' are dying out, while a plague of roasties and normies has descended upon the board. I shall seek counsel with the head of my order. All hope is not lost, we shall restore this board to it's former greatness once more.

A prayer, for those who tread deepest into the darkness. Do your bit to fight this axis of evil, this dark alliance of normies and 'fembots':

GET OF MY BOARD NORMIE!
REEEE! REEEE! REEEE!
YOU DON'T BELONG HERE NORMIE!
WITH YOUR TWITTER, ROASTIES AND SHIT FEELS!

THIS BOARD BELONGS TO ROBOTS!
SINCE BEFORE THE WORLD BEGAN!
WE CRY REEEE! REEE! REEE! WHILE MARCHING IN THE VAN!
WE'LL FIGHT YOU ON THE FEELS THREADS!
WE'LL DEFEND OUR RARE PEPE'S FROM YOUR GRASP!
AND WHEN THE LAST ROASTIE SAYS SHE'S SO DEPRESSED!
ONLY THEN WILL WE BREATH OUR LAST!

SO FUCK OFF NORMIE! AND ROASTIE AND FAKEBOT!
YOU'LL NEVER BE AT HOME HERE, AS LONG AS TRUE ROBOTS STAND TO SAGE YOUR THREADS!
NO MORE TAUNTING CHADS WILL WE STAND, WHO CALL US CUNTS WHILE THEY LIE IN STACY'S BED!

LET FLY THE CRY OF VENGEANCE: REEE! REEE! REEE! I SAY!
AND WHEN THE FINAL NORMIE FALLS,
ONLY THEN WILL WE SEE A BRIGHTER DAY!
>>
>>25736996
>i-i-i am totally an outcast and a "robot" haha despite the fact that i learned what robot means on reddit XDD i fit in here where my buds at?
>>
File: 1412270748983.png (44KB, 760x797px) Image search: [Google]
1412270748983.png
44KB, 760x797px
This board got filled with normies, that's it.

It's no longer a sekrit klub and so all walks of life will come here instead of just plain robots.

Not much can be done can be done except just accept it as a part of life I guess.
>>
>>25737130
>no longer
>mfw
this board didn't exist when 4chan was secret
>>
I think we had a sharp drop in quality when the robot was last removed, though it had been steadily declining before that. I don't know what happened. Migration from /b/?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.