[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come guys in real life don't seem to care about virginity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1029.jpg (429KB, 1280x823px) Image search: [Google]
1029.jpg
429KB, 1280x823px
How come guys in real life don't seem to care about virginity as much as you guys? Not criticizing, just wondering.
>>
Because they are blue pilled cucks
>>
>>25735228
Every guy I meet hates feminists to the point where any liberal view triggers them. I don't get it?
>>
>>25735171
Because they're not virgins themselves, therefor they have no right to a virgin gf. That's why they don't care.
>>
>>25735171
People uncomfortable with such topics would be more reluctant to talk about it, naturally. Especially in person and especially to a woman who is not a virgin.
>>
>>25735171
A lot do but don't say it because others don't let them live it down. I'm more of a cyborg and all my friends but one want a virgin(not a necessity though). It's just because this board is anonymous and we aren't reddit cucks that we talk about it. In reality there are roughly 3 catagories for men.

1. Fucks a lot of women and doesn't give a shit, might brag about deflowering a girl to his bros but would tell girls what the want to hear. This is what we would call chad.

2. The average jo just wants to make sure she isn't with a slut and others don't make fun of him. He very well might want a virgin but definitely won't announce it with the fear of being ostracized.

3. The last is the kind of guy who knows he wants a virgin for a myriad of reasons and will likely express it to his friends but might be careful not to let girls know because it could cause problems for him. On the more extreme or stubborn end he might even state what he wants to those around him and disregard what others will say about him (I fit this).

Trust me plenty of guys care, it depends a lot on the location and type of person. I personally know some really honestly good guys that feel uncomfortable with someone who's not a virgin.
>>
>>25735788
this is a good and accurate post
>>
>>25735171
Because if a guy admits that he is virgin women will start to avoid him as if he is a leper. Word goes around fast and all you're doing is making yourself a target for bullying.
>>
>>25735171
They do.

Dont reveal it though, i would never say that irl
>>
>>25735524
They just want to fuck you.
>>
every guy i know would prefer a virgin over a non virgin for a relationship

every guy i know also knows not to voice this opinion around women
>>
>>25736195
Just curious, why wouldn't you say it irl?
>>
This is bait right? Normals make a huge fucking deal out of it.
The "kinder" ones will wait until you're out of earshot to discuss and laugh about it with their friends.

Women make an even bigger deal out of it.

I'm speaking from experience on all of this btw
>>
>>25736226
I live in a suburban area and can confirm this is the norm.
>>
I think it's more a function of anonyminity

irl, I don't say shit like I want a virgin etc. I basically say "as long as she isn't slutty I don't mind"

in reality I would faaaaaar prefer a virgin but really as long as she hasn't slept with like 10 guys or some shit I think it's fine
>>
>>25736221
Because then you're shitting on women? Even non-feminists don't say things that might look like it's saying negative things about women. Because promiscuity is normalized so it's abnormal to have or want virginity?

And because MOST people pick shitty spouses and have shitty marriages, the rest just don't get or want to get married.
>>
>>25735171
I don't care about sex. I stray away from it. Virgin by choice. But I strangely masturbate a lot.
>>
>>25736221
We are supposed to be tolerant in ALL regards irl.

You cannot say "I only like virgins" or "No hymen no diamond" anymore because you come across as an asshole.

This is not be being overly spergy or anything, it really is the social norm where i live.
>>
>>25736306
I just don't really care if people get offended. Most of the girls I offend I could get with anyway. (Not that I'd want to though). What's the worst case scenario if I say I want a virgin? A girl calls me sexist? Who gives a fuck, she can't say any more without making herself look like a slut or an idiot. I just don't understand being so afraid to say something.
>>
Guys IRL had sex already and virginity is not a topic. The few virgins who blend in with normies are absolutely scared of talking about virginities so they avoid the topic. Robots and losers who make a big deal of it are hard to find since they spend most of their time alone.
But being a virgin is a pretty big deal. It means you're a loser in most cases, the worst kind of loser.
>>
Because most real life men are either so desperate for sex that they'll forgive just about anything or they don't give a fuck because you're just another set of three fuckable holes to them.

Here most of the female advantage is negated, there are still thirsty virgins who would suck chad's cum out of your gaped snatch just to taste a little pussy, but most of us have recognized that 3d women simply aren't feminine enough and that anime and sex robots will render your kind obsolete.
>>
>>25736221
you get a lot (LOT) of shit for being a male virgin

not really overt, although some may be. it's more than it totally repels people, especially women. males don't really respect you as much if you can't get women, women hate virginity because it means other females haven't decided you're 'good enough'. basically male virginity is a stigma, while the female virginity is valuable
>>
>>25736406
I should add that tonnes of guys lie about being virgins (say they aren't) just to avoid the stigma
>>
>>25736406
Maybe if you hang around the party crowd. Most normal people in uni/work are not like that and won't tell you shit or not date you for being a virgin. The only time it holds you back is when your insecure about it.
>>
>>25736459
yeah dude plenty of girls wont be attracted to you if you're a virgin don't kid yourself

especially if you're like 20 or older, male virginity at this age and up is the pussy repeller, they can smell it on you
>>
>>25736485
Never caused me any problems. Maybe girls at parties might not care for me but any girl I be talked to didn't care at all, in fact one even told me she liked me. I'm telling you its only because you let yourself think it's a bad thing. Just be confident and say you just haven't had sex. Worst case scenario some asshole makes a dumb joke and a whore has a chucke. Literally who cares.
>>
Unless you are a virgin yourself you have no right to only want a virgin.

I will be 21 next month and I'm a virgin, the only time I got kissed was when I went to a friend that was a girl's house when I was 11 or 12, and I didn't even want to.
I know the longer I wait the harder it'll be to find a virgin my age, but I won't settle for any less, I'll be more than happy to become a wizard if I can't get one.
>>
They're conditioned by society to accept sloppy seconds. It's the sad state of the average Western male unfortunately.
>>
>>25735171
Other people have minds and - this is going to be a big one - YOU CAN'T READ THEM
Fucking retard
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.