[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want a girl who I could love, and be gentle to, and who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 12332543464575678.png (21KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
12332543464575678.png
21KB, 357x313px
I just want a girl who I could love, and be gentle to, and who would love me in return.

Why is it so much to ask /r9k/?
>>
File: forever malone.png (33KB, 860x735px) Image search: [Google]
forever malone.png
33KB, 860x735px
>>25729127
I feel this feel, but I also would like to be attracted to her. This is all I want, and it's made me feel like shit my whole entire life.
>>
There's a lid for every pot!

PLEASE JUST FUCKING SMOTHER ME TO DEATH IN MY SLEEP
>>
>>25729127
Don't worry anon, it will all be over soon
>>
>>25729127
Why is it so much to ask that you either a)try or b)keep trying and be smart about it each time
>>
>>25729127
Because you want Jessica and Stacy. Fucking faggot going out of your league
>>
File: 1435567476421.png (11KB, 381x456px) Image search: [Google]
1435567476421.png
11KB, 381x456px
>>25730277
>tfw the woman you love is actually named Jessica
>>
>>25730277
Pretty much. Robots can't love autistic, ugly or fat girls.
>>
>>25729127

Because you think women really are capable of loving a man the way a man can love a woman. That is only true of (most) mothers to their sons.
>>
Hush now Anon
No tears
>>
>>25730358
Why'd you have to do me like that bruh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_QzZQCs7VE

@ 2:15
>>
>>25730358
What is the difference honestly? You complain how women act like around "chad", yet I've seen this board fawn over mere pictures of stacys.
>>
>>25730317
I can love autistic and somewhat ugly but not fat.
>>
You need to have friends and a social circle for that to happen.
>>
>>25730443

This board is mostly now populated by desperate males who put women on a pedestal or at least would give up everything they care about if an attractive woman showed interest in them. There's a quiet minority that don't waste their time pining about it, even if they're angry or fed up with sexual dynamics.

Women want the perception of strength and security from a mate. It's fundamentally an economic situation. What can he do for me?

Men, often too gullible, really buy into the idea of loving a woman and the built up ideas of romance and devotion. We can be loyal to a fault. That's not a compliment; men need to be more discerning about who and what deserves our loyalty and affection.
>>
>>25730581
>give up everything they care about if an attractive woman showed interest in them
Thank you for acknowledging men are shallow fucks.

>Men, often too gullible, really buy into the idea of loving a woman and the built up ideas of romance and devotion.
An attractive woman, that is.
>>
>>25730662

To be more specific: A woman who they find attractive showed interest in them. Yes, men are generally shallow, it just pales in comparison to women.

I am a nurse, and many patients in my area at least are of lower socioeconomic/class status. The women are never attractive. Their husbands are not either, yet the devotion would surprise you. Yet even under those circumstances, the womens' motivations for being with said male are all too often economic in nature. It's not wrong, it's just how it is.
>>
>>25730735
>Yes, men are generally shallow, it just pales in comparison to women.
It really doesn't. Women look at an attractive man and know they would like to fuck him, but they don't delude themselves into believe they're falling in love over such superficial bullshit like physical appearances.
>>
>>25730765
No sane man would say that.
>>
File: 1308079089001.png (218KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1308079089001.png
218KB, 600x579px
>>25729127
Evaluate yourself honestly and you'll find your answer.
>>
>>25729127
>love, and be gentle to
no girl wants this
>>
>>25730942
I want it. From Chad though obviously.
>>
>>25729127
Just be yourself and one day you will find that hoe
>>
File: sad_jack.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
sad_jack.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
I keep having dreams of being in a happy relationship. The worst part is theyre always of girls I knew back when I had a social circle.
>>
>>25729127
i love u anon
pls
>>
>>25731396
JUST GOTTA GET MORE CREATIVE
>>
File: 1439442161438.png (899KB, 797x957px) Image search: [Google]
1439442161438.png
899KB, 797x957px
>be me
>go to a party with friends
>see a girl I met on another party a few weeks ago
>we start talking about college
>then we start flirting with each other
>make out
>eventually starting dancing while she grinds on my dick
>She tells me to follow her outside
>thisisitnomorevirgin.jpg
>outside, starts making fun of me of how pathetic I am and she was just joking
>wake up

Seriously, what the fuck. Not even in my dreams Im lucky? Fuck this shit...
>>
>>25729127
Because you need to fill the emptiness inside you with something. And you think that having a girl will cure you from all your mental issues, that you will become "normal". It's also envy. You see that other men around you have women, and you are frustrated that you don't.
>>
>>25731396
The brain cannot invent things on its own. Dreams are always combinations of past experineces. If you see a person in a dream that you don't know, he will be just a combination of several real people.
>>
>>25729127

>be gentle to
No girl on earth respects this

>wanting love in return
You faggots still believe women are capable of loving men
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.