[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this an average Hungarian girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 18

File: average hungarian.jpg (85KB, 763x559px) Image search: [Google]
average hungarian.jpg
85KB, 763x559px
Is this an average Hungarian girl?
>>
Only way to find out is to post nudes.
>>
>>25728370
I obtained no nudes. Does the average Hungarian girl not take nude pictures of herself in the bathroom?
>>
magyar pride
>>
>>25728381

Find one on the internet and ask for nudes.
>>
>>25728352
No of course a model isn't the average person.
>>
song about the average Hungarian girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7AtgbonKEk
>>
File: Ivette Blancheimg49630edcae3b8.jpg (145KB, 902x1408px) Image search: [Google]
Ivette Blancheimg49630edcae3b8.jpg
145KB, 902x1408px
>>25728562
are you sure? i know two hungarian girls and both are extremely pretty.
>>
File: sasha-pivovarova.jpg (403KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
sasha-pivovarova.jpg
403KB, 600x899px
>>25728381
Why is she considered beautiful? Her forehead is weird and huge, her whole head seems too long and crooked inwards, nose kinda ugly too, teeth not really great, ears really low, lots of sub-skin fat in the face which is weird as fuck for a model.Compared to other models she looks like absolute shit and yet she is one of the most hyped ones out there.
>>
>>25728654
Perhaps she's just not your type. She's certainly considered incredibly attractive by most men. There is nothing weird about you though, we all deviate from the norm in one way or another.
>>
>>25728642
>i know two hungarian girls
>two
Because knowing only two pretty girls means the average Hungarian girl is pretty... :^)
Lived there for two years and pretty ones aren't easy to find. The average girl is certainly not pretty in that country.
>>
File: uhgFXM4w.jpg (233KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
uhgFXM4w.jpg
233KB, 1252x1252px
>>25728886
Actually I just wanted an excuse to post Barbara Palvin. I don't really care about your opinions.
>>
>>25728900
couldn't you at least pick a non-inbred looking model?

your taste is so shit - an ugly girl gets hyped and you lap it up like a good pleb, you make me sick, you have no eye for true aesthetics and perfect genes
>>
File: 5.jpg (229KB, 664x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
229KB, 664x1000px
>>25728951
That's very hurtful.
>>
File: 1444171167596.gif (489KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1444171167596.gif
489KB, 400x225px
>>25729005
i am sorry honestly i've been pretty messed up for a long time now, sometimes i am nasty to people on 4chin because i am a pathetic human IRL

i just melt when i see a girl like sasha, but i actually like barbara a lot too
>>
I lived in Hungary

Yes, like 90% of girls are literally 10/10's. Even by their own standards. I had a literal model in my classroom. Moving to England, I have not seen anyone above a 7. (girl)

Another interesting thing is that they had a bit more personality. Even the normies were more... I don't know, conversationalist? Like they weren't superficial or anything, but maybe it's because of the way the language is; you're able to be very expressive/ implicit about how you feel about anything.

People don't just state facts in a row, talk about where they went for the weekend, and then bottle it up. Everyone has banter- and the weird thing is almost all ages are linked through the language. A 9 year old talking with a 70 year old will use all the same words, tone, and implicit meaning as two 19 year old buddies would. It's fucking mental.

They just seem more normal in that sense. Even the fucking weirdo "robots" of hungary were able to kind of... Be a part of all the action. Like that hurdle of sounding/ being interesting was diverted by language, so everyone had that closeness that America certainly doesn't have.

That said, Hungarians are just intelligent enough to fall in love with, but not very... hmm... There's something off. It's something I think a lot of people on here would be able to relate to, but it's like... Some weird form of pettiness about issues. Not in the same way American girls are- it's... Weird. Can't put my finger on it.
>>
File: 1452426907912.jpg (198KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1452426907912.jpg
198KB, 1252x1252px
>>25729316
>Hungarians are just intelligent enough to fall in love with
They're giving us great girl and great science.
>>25729088
There is no reason to apologize on a meme board, but apology is accepted nonetheless.
>>
>>25728886
Fucking bullshit. Unless you lived in Budapest or some pigshit village, there's no way.

It was unbearable how almost 90% of the population was 10/10 in their own unique ways. Like a solid 50% of girls were that typical blonde tall hot model type, and the rest were a plethora of your shy redheads, black hair + curvey + busty, slender and small tits but nice waist, modest looking straight hair nice face- you could fall in love with practically anyone.
>>
>>25729410
>>25729316
Stop shilling for your shitty country.
>>
>>25729316
>>25729410
I'm Hungarian and I don't know what you're talking about lad, we certainly have our fair share of uglies, if you ask me. And I don't live in bp or some pigshit village.
>>
>>25729488
>shitty country
>literally home of Barbara Palvin and John von Neumann
>>
>tfw live in Norway
>tfw almost every single girl you see have a nice body and is good looking
Sucks being ugly here. It's suffering.
>>
>>25729574
Norway? I don't know. Post the Norwegian Palvin. Sweden has Elsa and Finland has that skater and Denmark has Nina. But Norway?
>>
>>25729607
Seriously are some kind of Hungaryboo?
>>
>>25729607
You see that girl in your pic? Pretty much majority of the girls you see here in Norway looks as good as that or better.
>>
>>25729629
I respectfully disagree.
>>25729627
Sorry if it bothers you.
>>
>>25729711
How can you disagree? Is it me or you that live here. I walk outside every day and see girls like that.
>>
>>25729728
Oh. I'm sorry. I'll start taking everyone's word for everything.
>>
File: voe.jpg (102KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
voe.jpg
102KB, 1000x667px
>>25729754
Yeah, if you'd bother googling and looking around you'd see for yourself. Pic related is one example.
>>
>>25729488
I hated Hungary; it's a shithole with a shitty society. Everyone is more sneaky about fucking everyone else over. Everyone always complains. It's dusty. Terrain is boring.

The food and the women are the only points of interest. Everything else has some shit tinted into it. America at least feels clean, orderly, and completely superficial.
>>
>>25729776
Thanks, she's been thrown in my face more than Jennifer Lawrence and all the charm that might not even have been there from the start is certainly gone by now.
>>
>>25729845
Well i guess it doesn't matter if european girls are beautiful or not. I'm too ugly anyway.
>>
>>25729812
>completely superficial
Is that a positive thing to you?
>>
>>25729552
in this pic she literally looks like a dude wtf
>>
>>25729877
Absolutely not, but it has its benefits.
There's an underlying shittiness to Hungary that gets "too real" at some points, while in America they at least try to hide/ mask those aspects of craziness or poverty.
>>
>>25729975
you'd still behave in an autistic and uncomfortable manner if she asked you to give her the time, right?
>>
>>25729728
>>25729776
Are they attracted to white Americans? What do they think of them? Especially if they have money?

Fuck I'd love to visit one of those countries again and find a qt but don't know how hard.
>>
>>25730022
yes but only because i have autism
>>
>>25730048
>Are they attracted to Chads?
Yes
>Are they attracted to anything else?
No

Women are whores everywhere, son.
>>
>>25730048
>Especially if they have money?
Anon, a Red Bull is like 50 NOK there. You don't have any money in the Norwegian sense.
>>
>>25729546
Yo dude, what's Budapest like for a foreigner to live in? Turns out i might have the opportunity to live and study there next year. Britbong here btw.
>>
>>25730048
Dude, norwegian girls are just like american girls. In fact i think all western girls are just the same today. If you are Chad you will get one, if not you are shit out of luck.
>>
>>25730110
I dunno anon, I make 80k USD a year and save all of it. Eurocucks make way less.
>>
>>25730110
>50 nok
In regular shops or like 7-eleven-tier shops with ridiuclous prices?
>>
File: vcbx.jpg (36KB, 958x340px) Image search: [Google]
vcbx.jpg
36KB, 958x340px
>>25730158
>80k USD a year
Just go to Budapest and bring a Barbara Palvin gf back with you, dummy.
>>
>>25730158
>eurocucks make way less
They don't. Not in Norway either, you earn so much here that is why everything is so expensive.
>>
>>25730180
I'm making the price up, but it wouldn't surprise me. I paid 600 NOK for a dinner in not-too-fancy restaurant in Oslo.
>>25730185
Dude, 80k USD a year is like three times the average salary in Norway.
>>
>>25730229
Not necessarily. It's a lot of money but we earn a lot here in norway usually, like i said that's why everything seem so expensive for everyone else. For us it's not expensive, salary > price of things. Just like the price of items in the states are low because the salary is low.
>>
>>25730229
Ok, I live in sweden and know that things are more expensive in norway, but 50 nok sounds alot more than I thought
>>
>>25730180
A small coca cola here costs 2.4 dollars, a large one around 3.4 bucks. Everything is expensive.
>>
>>25730185

Dunno what drugs you are on.
It's way more than most professionals make in Norway and I pay WAY less taxes.

I also don't even spend it. I just have a computer I built two years ago for $800 and that's all I really need for any entertainment.
Maybe the home gym I built myself, but that was only $400ish.
>>
>>25730371
You said that Norwegians in general make much much much less. Average salary here last year was around 56k dollars. So that's not poor. I told you that you make much monye, but it isn't exactly very little either.
>>
>>25730420
>56k
That's almost certainly before taxes. You Scandinavians love to rape the professionals income to pay for degenerates/muslims.

>B-but my free healthcare!
My company covers all of that for free. Any decent professional company in American will cover all of that shit. Dental too.
>>
File: 1449800263290.jpg (2MB, 2036x3055px) Image search: [Google]
1449800263290.jpg
2MB, 2036x3055px
>>25730262
>Not necessarily
The average net income for a Norwegian is under 3000 EUR a month, so far less than 40K EUR a year. Dude is saying he earns 80K USD. That might be bullshit, but if it's true then he'd be rich as fuck over in Norway too.
>Just like the price of items in the states are low because the salary is low.
I'm not sure you know what you are talking about now. An average American can buy a shitload of stuff for his average salary, compared to an European, regardless of nation.
Did you see clothes/food/rent prices in the US? It's a fucking joke, we're being literally raped off our money in Europe.
>>25730420
>Average salary here last year was around 56k dollars.
That's pre tax.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage
>>
>>25730480
Yes that's before taxes. >muh free healthcare
So does any company here, covering dental etc.
>>
>>25730506
I do know what i am talking about. Prices of housing, items, clothes etc are equal to the amount of money you earn. Thus why our price is so high, for you it seems expensive being here. But for us it isn't. Yes that's before taxes, but in general the average family will earn more than most average american families. Of course what that guy earns would be much money to earn here too, but we aren't poor by any comparison.
>>
>>25730480
>ny decent professional company in American will cover all of that shit.
You mean the kind of company that requires you to have a degree for which you need to put yourself in debt for the rest of your life(unless you were born into a rich family)?
>>
>>25730512
Really, no disrespect, anon. I live in Finland and have considered Norway seriously for my career. There is absolutely no reason to compare US and Europe living standards for a young guy with a respectable education and skills. Americans will always beat the fuck out of us in this regard. Of course, if you didn't do shit with your life, it's far better to live in Scandinavia.
>>
>>25730556
Also average salary each month before taxes was 4779 USD last year. Not below 3000 as you claimed.

>>25730576
No disrepect taken. Tbh i hate how expensive everything here is and how expensive rents are. Though that's mostly the landlords faults. I wish i was an american.
>>
>>25730561
>You mean the kind of company that requires you to have a degree for which you need to put yourself in debt for the rest of your life(unless you were born into a rich family)?

Ah, you fell for the reddit meme. The public uni by me is 20k for a year (with dorm and food), and it's top 50 in the world. Average comp sci salary from said uni is 70k.

You do the math kiddo.
>>
>>25730576
>There is absolutely no reason to compare US and Europe living standards for a young guy with a respectable education and skills. Americans will always beat the fuck out of us in this regard. Of course, if you didn't do shit with your life, it's far better to live in Scandinavia.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Someone has to pay for the Muslims in Scandinavia (according to your SJW politics), because they don't feel like working.
>>
>>25730576
Can you tell me what's wrong with Finland and why the motivation to move to Norway?

Finland seems pretty nice, no? Maybe just a little more alcoholism from what I can tell.
>>
Was in Budapest recently and nearly every girl I saw was an 8/10+
>>
File: plav.jpg (305KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
plav.jpg
305KB, 2000x1333px
>>25730848
I got a job offer in Oslo, but eventually settled for Finland. There is nothing wrong with Finland. If I were to move now, it would have to be for a far far better job, or to a warmer place.
>>
>>25730908

How much is a decent apartment in a "nice" Finnish city or nice part of one?
How much is a decent meal for takeout? How are the women?

Just interested because it seems cozy as fuck.
Almost no one talks about Finland and i'm interested in visiting.
>>
>>25730991
I can't really give you information better than available on the internet. I've been here for 2 years. It's much like Sweden (my home). A decent lunch at a restaurant is 10 euro, and you can get a pizza or mcdonalds meal for less than that.
>>
>>25729864
>voe
Naa var det jo ikke Norge threaden handla om da, men hvis du skal skryte saa faar du iallfall finne noen bedre enn fakkings voe
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.