[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out my father has been diagnosed with cancer. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: 1401059685290.jpg (521KB, 1005x1312px) Image search: [Google]
1401059685290.jpg
521KB, 1005x1312px
Just found out my father has been diagnosed with cancer.

I'm never going to get over this, he's the only real friend I ever had.
>>
itt anon cries because his life is hard
>>
OP sorry man.
Can anything be done?
>>
What type? My dad had cancer but it was extremely easy to remove and had like no adverse health effect except he has to speak with a speech impediment for a few weeks.
>>
>>25728268
im laffin at ur life m8
>>
What kind of cancer, man?

>>25728288
You're garbage.
>>
What kind? I'm not an older guy so it was easier on me, but I went into remission for leukemia a few months back.
>>
Welcome to my life 12 years ago

It didn't get better
>>
>>25728309
>>25728323
Stomach or colon, it's up his ass,, he's going to have chemo in a few days.

So many anons hate their father, and I did argue and say bad things at times, but we had the closed relationship possible when I was a child, he always treated me like a friend, something I didn't have with kids my age..
>>
>>25728396
ma had that, and recovered completely, apart from a few things, shes back to normal.

I Hope he gets better anon. Good luck to both of you.
>>
File: 52.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
52.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
Most cancers are treatable if caught early. I lost my grandmother to bowel cancer and my 'dad' was diagnosed with lukaemia but he beat it.

Don't lose faith anon, medical science really has come a long way.
>>
>>25728268
well, he was always gonna die some day. you could count yourself lucky he did not die earlier. it sucks, but there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>25728396
Good luck anon, I'm thinking of you and your dad.
>>
>>25728455
I know some are less serious than others, my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer almost 10 years ago and she's fine, more or less. I haven't had much time to look up colon cancer but it has far worse odds than breast as far as I can tell.
>>
Sorry OP, I wish it were my dad instead.
>>
>>25728268
I only now understood that picture, after I saw the thread for the second time. Clever actually.
>>
well at least you had a father
i grew up in an orphanate
>>
>>25728543
This. I've never met mine. He can get cancer for all I care.
>>
>>25728268
My best wishes for your daddy. Stay strong OP. I wouldn't know what to feel when my Dad would be dying too.
>>
http://wakeup-world.com/2015/08/28/dr-sebi-the-man-who-cures-aids-cancer-diabetes-and-more/

a gift for OP
>>
>>25728581
Sucks to hear that m8
>>
File: 08 (2).jpg (226KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
08 (2).jpg
226KB, 800x533px
Reminder that cancer is curable with alternative medicine, and that the medical industrial complex is rigged by Big Pharma and designed to kill you slowly while pumping you with drugs, chemicals and radiation worse than cancer itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqJAzQe7_0g

But if you told your dad to stop eating GMOs wheat, sugar, to do juice cleanses and other detox therapies, to apply frankincense and myrrh essential oil, see a chiropractor, and private yoga and meditation therapist, he might just tell you to fuck off, as you might tell me the same, because you actually trust what doctors tell you, because they trust whatever their Monsanto and Pfizer funded research and curriculum taught them.
>>
If I had cancer I wouldn't seek treatment. I would just let it run its course. The good thing about dying of cancer is that most people feel sorry for you even if they never liked you when you were alive. They do so because they fear getting cancer themselves. Selfish even on your deathbed.
>>
>>25728766
lol you're going to die anyway
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK_sX5ko8SE
>>25728766
if I win the lottery I could seriously just buy the rights to the documentary and make it freely available. I watched the whole thing when they first posted it all on youtube, for a few days at at time, but only left the first 2 installments up.
>>
>>25728766
>>25728635
Appreciate it, he's always been very open minded, his side of the family were deep into theosophy, if you know what that is.

As for diet, he's a vegetarian, smoked like one cigarette a day (never sure why he didn't just quit), and drank moderately. He ate very healthy for most of his life.
>>
>Implying weed can't cure cancer
>>
File: the_fox_and_the_grapes.jpg (439KB, 602x748px) Image search: [Google]
the_fox_and_the_grapes.jpg
439KB, 602x748px
>>25728789

>lol you're going to die anyway, says the fox
>>
File: 009 (1).jpg (123KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
009 (1).jpg
123KB, 1200x799px
>>25728789
so are you. There are far less sucky ways to die than cancer, and I will avoid getting it if I can. I also avoid all unnecessary conventional medical treatment that causes more injury and disease than the problem I had originally.
>>
>>25728268
Don't lose hope mang

My mum got diagnosed with a rare aggressive form of cervical cancer and she made a full recovery.

My grandfather got diagnosed with testicular cancer and made a recovery but it returned with vengeance after about 1 year.
>>
>>25728933
I appreciate the optimism, but, he's 70. Had me fairly late in life.

Totalbiscuit has the same thing and he's done for, and he's not half my father's age.
>>
>>25728855
if i get cancer, i'm just going to take a cyanide pill. ez mode
>>
>>25729015
being beheaded with a steak knife is less painful than cyanide poisining
>>
>>25728990
Oh, tb has liver cancer, I always thought it was rectal from all the threads on /v/.
>>
>>25729052
oh well, doesn't last very long like cancer

>select all images with steak
>>
>>25728268
Stay strong anon, I am sure he'll be fine.
>>
>>25729162
I noticed you recently decided to start tripfagging, please stop this nonsense
>>
File: 1441499749632.jpg (31KB, 468x423px) Image search: [Google]
1441499749632.jpg
31KB, 468x423px
>>25728268
You just posted my favorite painting; I have been called to provide you with tge truth. If your father can acquire and begin ingesting large amounts if CBD heavy activated cannibus extract, his cancer will remit and he will survive. I know this from direct experience. Please research this claim independently but promptly and help your father or you will regret your inaction for the rest of your life.
>>
>>25728635
>The basis behind Dr. Sebi's approach is clearing the body of excessive mucous, which is believed to be the root of all disease.
Interesting, that's exactly what Arnold Ehret said.
>>
>>25728268
Fuck guys, my dad has been smoking since he's 18, he is now 58 and I am so fucking scared that he will get some Form of cancer and loose him. I just wouldn't be able to take it.

He tried to stop smoking once, he even got through for about 8 months but then he somehow got back to it.

I unfortunately never had a close relationship with my father but I really wish I would. We never really talk a lot. We only say Hi to each other when we see us for the first time in a day.

While typing this I realised how little I know about my dad and how he never really helped me with anything.

But he was probably the second or third person I was the closest to.

I want to kill myself but I just can't do it because of my parents. Advice ?
>>
>>25730945

Meet him somewhere you can really talk and start asking him questions about his life. Let him ramble. What was his first car? First girl? And so on.
>>
>all these crybabies ITT

Listen, it's nature, it was meant to happen since you were born and you need to deal with it. I know some can't but that's life, people die
>>
>>25731007
Thank you
tfw muted for saying thank you
>>
>>25728268
I'm sorry to hear that, Jackie.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.