[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Once again, R9K is mostly normies.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: arugak.jpg (61KB, 600x676px) Image search: [Google]
arugak.jpg
61KB, 600x676px
Look at how the board dies during wage hours, again and again.

A vast majority of the board has a 9-5, girlfriends, places to be.
>>
>what are diffrent timezones
>>
that happens to every board and has been happening for a decade
>>
I'm 19, have no friends near where I live, only a handful of friends 5h away from me (met online) and had a girlfriend for like 2 months, never had sex. Economically ok, also southern european. Am I normie?
>>
File: hamburgertime.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hamburgertime.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
Honestly, anyone below the age of 22 is a normie on this board.

None of this shit gets really weird until you finish college (or move past college age).
>>
pretty much

just look at how much attention the "tick tock get back to work normie" threads attract

this board has become nothing more than normies complaining about everyday problems and starting threads with

>be me
>>
I really feel bad for this. I rarely post here, I'm mainly a lurker, but it makes me sad knowing this because I liked reading robit posts. Also I think I will become a robot too, I don't have the will to keep my shit up. Talent is not enough.
>>
I'm home all day.

N E E T L I F E
>>
>>25726844
my discipline against shitposting wanes with my blood sugar
>>
LISTEN HERE YOU MORONS
90% OF POSTERS ARE NORMIES PRETENDING TO BE SOCIAL MORONS

10% ARE YOU, THE PUSSIES WHO ARE TO SENSITIVE, LEARN TO NOT GET THINGS TO YOU SO EASY IE. GO OUTSIDE
>>
>>25726844
Even robots have to work. Some don't get neetbux and some probably try to get their shit together.
>>
>>25727273
MY PROBLEMS ARE WORSE THAN YOURS THEREFORE I AM BETTER THAN YOU
>>
>>25726844
I am failed normie. The only achievement left for me is gf.
>>
File: brendancucked.jpg (73KB, 563x600px) Image search: [Google]
brendancucked.jpg
73KB, 563x600px
This all happened because moot switched off the robot, it was his last "fuck you" before he let us.

>/r9k/ 2014
"today I went for a job interview to scrub toilets and the moment they heard how I spoke they interrupted me and shuffled me out the door to interview the next person, I seriously need help but society just bullies me for being a strange man, 'the other', the worst thing is all normies pretend they are good people and talk about helping others and being kind then turn around and treat me like this without a second thought about the morality of it, when my mother dies I will probably end up homeless and commit suicide, we truly live in hell"

>/r9k/ 2016
LOL WHY DO YOU ROBOTS COMPLAIN SO MUCH JUST BE YOURSELF
>>
>>25727581
2014 and early 2015 /r9k/ was actually not that bad, around the end of 2015, like after the shooting is when /r9k/ start declining. Now it's really shit.
>>
>>25727472
GO LIVE
BE HUMAN
BE ALIVE
DARE
DONT QUIT
>>
File: 1448831918514.png (121KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448831918514.png
121KB, 300x300px
>>25727020
>had a girlfriend for like 2 months, never had sex
>>
>>25726844
Yeah, a lot of normies feel obliged to post on this board because they don't get sex every month because they're not 10/10 and they're kinda shy.
>>
I was asleep until my therapist appointment this morning and now I'm helping a friend learn how to use his new phone at the hotel where he lives. Pls help
>>
>>25727750
I-Is there something wrong with that?
>>
you mean people wake up before 3pm?
>>
>>25727682
Because /r9k/ became a meme from the shooting and attracted normies
>>
>Tfw 18 years old and balding

normie advice: shave it off lol be confident

whatever, I just want to stay at home forever and be retarded, I don't want to go outside and "be confident" with my shiny ass head, become a wageslave and waste my life being a virgin but still slaving away at shit I don't care about for a meager wage

fuck normies, fuck being 'social', there are other cultures in which people just stay home all day being retarded like in Greenland because it's so fucking cold outside, why can't I do that?
>>
File: Shinji_instrumentality.png (375KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji_instrumentality.png
375KB, 720x540px
>first year of university
>find this place
>the people here are like me
>lonely, socially inept beta virgins
>it and a combination of religion probably only thing that stopped me from killing myself
>only a few months later, normies infest this place
>taking the only thing from me that I can truly call my own
Fuck you, normies, you have everywhere else.
>>
>>25727837
>tfw you woke up at 3pm
>>
>>25727273
who the fuck goes outside? its like 20 degrees outside, why the fuck would i go outside? this is the most retarded, shittiest advice in the world
>>
>>25727863
Sorry, robots.. I kind of am a normie, opposite of neet, infj though; I experience some troubles with humans.. I mostly visited b. When I found out about r9k immiediatel after a shooting, I checked it out and it felt like what I had always hoped b to be. I enjoyed reading everything for my own reasons. I've never commented.
It declined pretty quickly. Thanks for letting me see your point of view. See you until a new robotplaza has opened!
>>
>>25727834
Yes, there is. Namely, you.
>>
>>25727927

Were you retarded before balding? If you used to be normieish, there's some. Finasteride worked for me too (21)

>Oh this may give me confidence to talk to girls and strangers
>no it won't
>didn't work for me either
>>
>>25727064
>tfw 22 and just started college

FUCK OFF RICH NORMIE FAG
>>
>>25728090
I do not understand what you are trying to say. Please be clearer.
>>
>>25727927
Sun prevents you from balding as quickly.
No joke, there are even anti-balding procedures that use yellow lighting to stimulate hair-growth.
>>
not me nigger fresh out of college nothing to do except play videogames i just got better things to do than hang out here all day. just getting in my computer time and swung by here on my way to gif.
>>
>>25728206
You had a relationship for 2 months and didn't have sex? Something is wrong with you.
>>
>>25728252
Well, we could see each other few times even if we lived relatively close. Other than that she was 90 percent of her time on her period or ill. With time she got tired of me and prpbably the last two or three weeks of our relationship she wpuld have regreted anything. I just hate how she treated me after that.That girl just made my social anxiety worse
>>
>>25728427
So you were just a practice bf.
>>
File: 66234587234.png (362KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
66234587234.png
362KB, 700x700px
>>25727273
>LEARN TO NOT GET THINGS TO YOU SO EASY
>>
>>25727273
>I'M RETARDED AND DON'T KNOW WHAT NEUROTRANSMITTERS ARE.
>>
>>25728427
This >>25728592
its not a relationship if you don't see each other and don't have sex.
im sorry but you should consider that you are a "cuck".
she just used you to say to her friends that she have a bf, or make chad jealous
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.