[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other trannies here? I am a woman born a mans body, and am

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 8949905.jpg (51KB, 420x560px) Image search: [Google]
8949905.jpg
51KB, 420x560px
Any other trannies here? I am a woman born a mans body, and am defintiely a girl inside.
>>
>>25725929
If that's you, you're looking pretty woman-y on the outside too. congrats
>>
>>25725929
hi
original comment
>>
Mental illness is sad.
>>
>>25725929
>woman-y
Looks like a 15 year old boy with mascara.
>>
>>25725929
>dat chain

Get a choker neclase please.
>>
>not taking testosterone to finish your transition to manhood
>>
>>25725929
You're doing pretty well.

Did you already have a more feminine face before you started transitioning?
>>
>>25726143
>manhood
Not Op, but had I knew how my "manhood" would turn out I would rather be a trannie.
>>
Post dick pics pls :3
>>
File: 1450360032998.jpg (158KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450360032998.jpg
158KB, 720x480px
>>25725929
Haha dude you look more manly as me and i try to look like a man.
>>
Yikes, OP.
>>
>>25725929
Well are you looking for some dick or what op
>>
Ignore the salty homophobes OP, they're just jealous and trying to bring you down. You look good.
>>
>>25726281
No I do not have the courage to find a real bf, only talk online and to guys that dont know what I am
>>
>>25725929
what's your take on lesbian trannies? Are they just guys going out of their way to get pussy?
>>
How do you get that hair?
>>
>>25725929
You cute t b h

Post more pictures hon
>>
if that's you, you still kinda look like a dude.

I'd still want to fuck your butt anyway
>>
>>25725929
Are you British? feel like I've seen you before but not sure if it was another thread on 4chan
>>
>>25725929
You're an abomination that should only exist in brothels.
>>
6/10 would bang. You looking good, pal.
>>
this kinda reminds me of this one time i was talking to a trans girl and didn't even notice until she told me and then her maskuline features ekpt sticking out to me, then i got called transphobic for mentioning it :^)
>>
>>25727600
*masculine *kept

fuck me
>>
I really just want more pics tbhfampls
>>
>>25725929
>this is what mentally ill people believe
and I'm a M1 Abrams born into a dinosaur's body
>>
>>25727737
What are your pronouns abrams-senpai
>>
>dat babyface
too cute to fuck, would admire from a dstance
>>
>>25727782
Just "Tank" thank you very much
>>
why do you gays assume OP's pic is him?:
http://www.wyff4.com/news/upstate-teen-told-to-take-off-makeup-for-drivers-license-photo/26515132
>>
>>25727862
because I want the qt to post more pictures ;_;
>>
>>25725929
You look good op
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.