[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enter my world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Enter my world
>>
>>25722653

I'd just like to point out that trenchcoats, fingerless gloves, bdu pants and boots are some of the comfiest clothes available IRL and it's a damn shame that people think that you look like a faggot in them.
>>
>>25722653
Is that you Big Jay?
>>
I don't care what people say about fingerless gloves. I'm not going to take my glove off in the winter every time I want to use my phone.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>not rocking these bad boys
You might as well go all out, anons
>>
File: 1232659-thumb-hole-detail[1].jpg (61KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1232659-thumb-hole-detail[1].jpg
61KB, 900x900px
Thoughts on thumb holes?
>>
>>25723247
Fashionable as fuck tbqh
>>
>>25723247
my fingers are too fat for those holes, you need to be a beta menlet europoor to fit in those
>>
>>25722715
No they aren't fag
>>
>>25723599
>he wore a cheap ass trenchcoat
lmao
>>
>>25724437
>>25722715
Only tall chads can get away with wearing trenchcoats. Seriously, it's a fashion offense to wear one if you're shorter than 5'9" or something.
How the fuck are fingerless gloves comfy? You're wearing half a glove, how the fuck you gonna be comfy in the cold when your fingers are freezing?
I actually have fingerless gloves, I wear them when it's chilly but not too cold. They're pretty nice but they're starting to unravel at the fingers after only a few months. Fuck you Old Navy
>>
>>25722653
I always wear them when I ride bike, especially the padded ones.
Fuck the helmet and kneecaps and other bullshit, but gloves must be.
I dont know how the fuck people manage to fall on the head when riding a bike I always land on feet and hands.
>>
>>25725220
>How the fuck are fingerless gloves comfy
being able to poke buttons without a bunch of fumbling is a comfort, and so are warm palms
>>
>>25725742
>Fuck the helmet and kneecaps and other bullshit, but gloves must be.
This.
>>
>>25725220
Depends how long the coat is. If it's thigh-long and not more than half of your length then it's mostly fine. For example for 5'9 a coat no longer than 34 inches, assuming your slim and in good shape.
>>
File: 1449878154620.jpg (237KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1449878154620.jpg
237KB, 1920x1200px
>>25725220
>tall chad
>5'9"
>>
>>25722653
I wear these because I want my hands to stay warm but I don't want my fingers tips feeling all fat and stupid
>>
>>25723599
BDU pants are comfy as fuck faggot
>>
>>25722931
r u retarded u can get gloves that work with touch screens now really easily they're like everywhere
>>
>>25725220
You think any "Chad" with an ounce of self-respect would ever dream of donning a trench coat, you oblivious wad?

Really. Don't kid yourself. You just have genuinely terrible fashion sense.
>>
>>25723400
jesus christ lose some fat you fucking meatball
>>
>>25722715
This.

I think how you wear them matters a lot too.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.