[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I celebrate my first wedding anniversary next week. Ask me anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1359768332427.jpg (215KB, 1108x886px) Image search: [Google]
1359768332427.jpg
215KB, 1108x886px
I celebrate my first wedding anniversary next week. Ask me anything.
>>
Why are you here you disgusting normie.
>>
How old is your wife's son?
>>
>>25722372
Because this place amuses me.
>>25722425
Neither of us has had a child.
>>
>>25722470
That's what you think cuckboi
>>
>>25722354

How old are you both?

What are your careers?

What kind of place do you live in?

Will you ever have kids?

What do you usually fight about?

How did you know you wanted to marry her?
>>
>>25722499
Well seeing as I dated her for 4 years before we got married I'm pretty sure I'd have seen a child around the apartment if she had one.
>>
>>25722354
How did you get a gf?
>>
File: 1449952734309.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449952734309.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>25722517
>implying it wasn't just put up for adoption or dropped in a dumpster
>>
How roasted is her beef?

Got a measurement?
>>
>>25722510
How old are you both?
I'm 25 she's 26
What are your careers?
I'm floor manager at a print shop. She works at a daycare.
What kind of place do you live in?
An apartment
Will you ever have kids?
no, my balls don't work.
What do you usually fight about?
Stupid little things like getting piss on the toilet seat and her never wanting to wash the dishes.
How did you know you wanted to marry her?
Well I dated her for 4 years, lived with her for nearly 3 and thought "shes a keeper". we got married and that was a year ago.
>>
How many times has she committed adultery (with or without your consent)?

When was the last time she let you eat her out?

How many different dicks has she taken in her life?

How many times has she had other men's cum in the mouth she'll kiss your children with?

:^)
>>
>>25722533
are you asking how we met? We met at the community college's anime club(i shit you not) argued over what shows the other liked that we thought were shit and hit it off.
>>
>>25722614
>Getting married
>Not even having kids
Fucking why
Guess you bought into the "expression of love" spook
>>
>>25722543
Or just aborted
That seems popular with roasties
>>
>>25722702
He clearly said his balls don't work
>>
>>25722702
Well there are a bunch of other reasons to get married in this day and age without having kids. Financially, medically, taxes, and tons of discounts all are based around marital status. It would be stupid to endless date someone and NOT get married. We already share everything might as well make the sharing even and easier better.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.