[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you have a young, shitty female manager

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 765322.jpg (83KB, 700x499px) Image search: [Google]
765322.jpg
83KB, 700x499px
tfw you have a young, shitty female manager
>>
younger than you?
that's fucked bro
>>
>>25719686
She's 21 and knows jack shit about being a manager
>>
>>25719663
>>25719686
It's not fucked.
There is a reason she is a manager and not this faggot.
>>
Female managers are dope af.
>>
>>25719732
yeah im one :)
>>
File: 1448474894199.jpg (58KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
1448474894199.jpg
58KB, 639x960px
Is this the female anti-bait thread?

alright girlsss, FUCK THE PATRIARCHY!!!!
>>
>>25719720
Not really. When I was 17 I got my first summer job at a mail warehouse. The lead there was an eighteen year old who had just graduated high school and started there a month before I did. His dad was the floor supervisor there.

You aren't really a "leader" at 18-21. You shouldn't by in charge of people, regardless of whether or not you attend college or have been there awhile. You just don't have the experience and skills to lead properly.
>>
>>25719777
you just have to be a normie with an authority obsession
>>
File: 1452485157113.jpg (27KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1452485157113.jpg
27KB, 540x540px
My sister just turned 17 and shes been managing twenty year olds at her job. Then she comes to me complaining about them complaining about having a younger superior. I ain't got no one to complain to.
>>
>>25719987
how in the world did that happen?
>>
File: 1420924841382.png (266KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
1420924841382.png
266KB, 475x475px
>>25719663
>tfw you have a based as fuck, middle aged, female manager
>>
>>25720043
she only, wants, Chad
>>
>>25720075
We're pretty understaffed at the moment. I imagine she wouldn't be too picky if a potential employee seemed competent.
>>
File: unf unf.png (915KB, 775x957px) Image search: [Google]
unf unf.png
915KB, 775x957px
>My female manager bullies the other people in leadership positions to do things for me.
She can be pretty amusing and for some reason gets a kick out of me. Then I have a female lead which I sometimes give her shit because I wonder what she is going to say to get me to work. Not like it is a problem to work, it is the only way to pass time there. I guess I just do it to bust her chops because I find her a bit arrogant at times and want to bring her down to everyone else's level.
>>
Most of the female managers I've had were pretty cool but too bitchy. All of my male managers have been at least bro tier aside from some older ones. One of the female managers is a textbook cock carousel rider.
>>
>>25719777
for women, the minimum leadership age is at least 30, females in their 20s cannot manage anything effectively
>>
>>25720385
not me i'm 22 and i'm a manager (for Tesco but still)
>>
>>25720011
6 months on the job and worker left as fast as they came. It was a big deal since she was only 16 when they promoted her but she got along with everybody there and they all liked her until she became manager. Now she keeps telling me she's going to quit and get a position at Starbucks because shes getting bullied I guess.
>>
>>25720459
kill yourself pls thanks
>>
im 22 and a lead dev, my salary is great but i live as all of you, vidya and sleep
>>
I had a younger female manager at my last job. She had no idea what she was doing so I barely had to do any work. It was great
>>
I only had one manager, and he was a 30 something redneck pothead who didn't give a fuck about much of anything as long as we looked like we were working. His wife managed the cashiers (we were back in the warehouse) and she might be a little bit more like what you're talking about.
>>
I have an older female boss. I'm pretty sure she is sexist. Yet I have no clear way to prove it.
>>
>>25720898
ask if she has a tumblr
>>
>>25720898
Why do you think she's sexist?
>>
>>25719663
Being manager of a shit job is absolutely pathetic.

You don't just DO something you hate, you're in CHARGE of something you hate.
>But I have a lot of responsibilities.
No, you have the keys, fagget. Now stay late for no extra pay so you can lock up the place.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.