[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /shitface/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: TPhoto_00001.jpg (18KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
TPhoto_00001.jpg
18KB, 640x480px
for a while now i've been wearing face/surgical masks everywhere i go. i only take it off when i need to eat/drink and when im at home.

i look 10x better with half my face covered and people actually treat me better when i have it on.

>mfw most people treat me like a human being when i use it
>mfw nobody cared until i put the mask on

pic related. it's me. potato toshiba netbook webcam. fuck it.
>>
>most people treat me like a human being when i use it

I find that hard to believe unless your face is legitimately disgusting. I wouldn't want to be near someone wearing a surgical mask because I'd immediately assume that they're sick.
>>
File: image.gif (512KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
512KB, 480x270px
>>25718511
Do you live in an Asian country? Because if not, you just committed an ugly person cardinal sin. You tried to hide how ugly you were and ended up looking autistic, in a couple of years when you finally get hit with the harsh reality of this, it'll make you want to kill yourself. Believe me, ik.
>>
i don't leave my room but i still always wear a hood so my dad doesn't have to see me

my face deserves death
>>
>>25718535
im asian and live in south east asia so it's common here to just wear it in public. not really disgusting. just ugly.

>>25718539
im asian. its not rare to see someone wearing facemasks here

funny thing is, after i started wearing it at my uni, some normies also wore it and now many people wear it inside the uni with air conditioned rooms cause they think it's cool cause everybody does it

>mfw i just started a trend
>>
>>25718611
You can't possibly wear a mask for the rest of your life, though. Why do you even feel like you need to be good looking? You're not an actor or a model or somebody who will be seen by a very large number of people. The only people who will see you are the people you pass by in person, who will forget about your face no matter how disgusting. The mask is just pointless.
>>
File: banepepe.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
banepepe.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>>25718682
cause grills actually talk to me and i can actually communicate normally with people/function in society with my mask on

it's like im a different person when i have it
>>
Maybe wearing the mask hides your insecurities surrounding your looks and gives you more self confidence, causing you to behave in a more lively manner where you aren't constantly thinking about how bad you look, and people pick up on this and actually enjoy being in your presence because they sense that you are confident.
>>
>>25718814
you is smart. i like yous.
>>
>>25718511
Not judging you OP but what's so bad about your lower face to make you have to cover it in public
>>
>tfw ugly in a country where its not normal to wear a mask all the time
>>
Get a fucking makeover

I thought i was ugly until i discovered that i look a little like Cristiano Ronaldo if I just get my hair cut regularly, shave every day, remove excess hairs and a little puff of your favourite cologne before going out.
Small efforts go a long way.
>>
>>25719100
a coworker of mine looks like bradley cooper and *isnt* milking it for all it's worth

good on you for realizing you lucked out and trying to make something of it.
>>
I'd really like to go around wearing sunglasses and a face mask in order to hide my facial expressions, but unfortunately as a white person that'd just look weird.
>>
>>25719100
Yes, because this will help for everyone. Fucking hell, you're like the fags who tell people with acne to just ''wash their face''.
>>
>>25718511
Bane was right. He is truly the Big Guy of our time. Keep it up, brother.
The fire rises
>>
>>25718511
take the mask off you fucking retard don't pay attention to people
>>
>>25718511
shit face reporting in, i made the mistake of shaving and i wanted to kill myself, not going out without a mask before its regrown
>>
>>25720669
But that would be extremely painful.
Tbh senpai
>>
File: spoopy scary bandana.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy scary bandana.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>25718511
You don't have to wear surgical masks

you could just wear a bandana

I used to work with a guy that would wear this when he was out, part of his winter routine

he was pretty cool

>captcha asks me for candy
>there's one panel of lollipops
>a palette with paint all over it
>everything else is nature
>>
same, when my immune system wasnt working so well because of chemo, I liked wearing my mask around because I was a pudgy fuck and I looked good with it. but eventually it has to come off friend.
>>
File: kandi masks.jpg (67KB, 598x591px) Image search: [Google]
kandi masks.jpg
67KB, 598x591px
>>25721021
it's also a thing to wear these at raves
>>
File: this girl is on drugs.jpg (172KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
this girl is on drugs.jpg
172KB, 1024x683px
>>25721077
but then you run the risk of looking like a fifteen year old girl
>>
>>25718539
Yeah, what this guy said.

I used to try to hide how fat I was by wearing this stupid brown hoodie that coincidentally I found in the maternity section

I wore that thing like every day for at least a year and didn't stop when it got holes in it

goddamn

the shame of it burns me
>>
>>25721098
implying theres anything wrong with that
>>
>>25720505
Cause and effect retard, if you don't brush your teeth your teeth will look and smell like shit. If you have a shit face you do something about it you fucking cuck
>>
>>25718814
>believing this much magical thinking to avoid considering the possibility that people might actually be shallow and easily affected by perceived attractiveness

Occam's Razor, mo'fucka.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.