[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /Naruto/ here? >outcast as a child >literally no friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
Who /Naruto/ here?
>outcast as a child
>literally no friends growing up
>watch Naruto
>think things will get better when I grow up and make true friends
>It never happened
>>
>Naruto

Get better taste in anime you filthy normalfaggot.
>>
File: image.png (828KB, 2630x3500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
828KB, 2630x3500px
>>25717734
Nigger I was like 8, I just watch Dragon Ball and Umaru now.
>>
it's probably your fault anyway. were you as half as enthusiastic and hardworking as naruto? i don't think so, otherwise you wouldn't have ended in /r9k/.
also;
>not believing in yourself no matter what
>not having an ultimate goal; a dream to achieve
>>
>>25717774
Dreams are dead.
>>
>Naruto got a qt3.14 wife
>You're still a virgin on a Mongolian picture site
>>
>>25717774
My one true goal in life is to get married to a true lady, meaning that shit will never happen since most women are cunts.
>>
File: RDXHqN1.jpg (213KB, 1497x1100px) Image search: [Google]
RDXHqN1.jpg
213KB, 1497x1100px
>>25717795
maybe. but it's still better to live without a aim. and you can always make new goals for yourself. so much injustice and pain in this world, it hurts to watch.
>>
>>25717835
good luck bro. i wish you the best in life. but you gonna have to struggle to get what you want.
>>
>tfw you thought you would be naruto but you're rock lee without a teacher
>naruto ends up being more powerful and a harder worker than rock lee
>sasuke is still more powerful than rock lee
>sakura is still in love with sasuke
>your rival who you worked so hard to conquer is more memorable and loved in death than you are in life
>didn't beat him
>show telling robots to work as hard as they can to be average and a side-friend
>no matter how hard you've worked you'll always be considered AT MOST on-par as competent as a dogshit roastie with a pussy pass in your squad/office
>fat guy ended up getting in shape for a thing
>rock lee still fucking ugly

shit show to be honest
>>
>>25718330
Part 1 is bretty gud, but Part 2 is mostly filler bullshit.
>>
OP is a blackbot
>>
>>25717835
Pathetic. Naruto had next to no chance of being hokage but he did it anyway, and you can't even find a girl?
>>
>>25717690
At least he had an orbiter-datebayo. Something we will never have.
>>
Naruto improved himself with hard work.

He was terrible at jutsu but he perfected what he could learn and he became the 7th hokage

Are you willing to work as hard as Naruto, OP?
>>
>>25717690

It's an anime about ninshitsu, OP. Anything to do with ninjas is bullshit and using that to colour your expectations is foolish. Watch samurai cartoons instead since they're usually more grounded in reality
>>
>>25721725
I'm working on becoming a Super Saiyan. I walk around 2.5 Miles every day, and I try to do as many Push-Ups and Jackknives before I can't feel my body. LIMITS ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN.
>>
>>25719988
>>25721725

Except Naruto was a reincarnation of one of The Sage of Six Path's son meaning he was a prodigy since the beginning of the series. Hard work or not, he was already destined to become ninja jesus.

NEJI WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG
>>
Naruto worked hard in secret and has determination, you're a lazy fagtron
>>
>>25717690
Age is relative.
>>
>>25717690
it's not the best situation pham.

believe it
>>
>>25717835
thats a shit tier goal. naruto wanted to become hokage (=king of the motherfuckers) and you want something as mundane as a relationship? no wonder things didnt work out for you desu.
>>
File: fucking retard.png (392KB, 894x953px) Image search: [Google]
fucking retard.png
392KB, 894x953px
i was literally naruto except my skill level is closer to ten ten(or ton ton)
>hyper as fuck
>always the retard
>doesnt afraid of anything
>got in fights all the time
>everyone thought i was a complete shitter despite having good intentions
>put in notch johnsons home for orphans and retards
>basically spend all day in a cell looking at a wall, wondering why my life was so shit
not everyone can become hokage ;_;
>>
File: 1448595506981.gif (518KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1448595506981.gif
518KB, 500x375px
>>25718330
Do not worry, Rock Lee will always be one of the most loved characters in the series and forever in our hearths.
Remember that his dream was to prove that he can become a great shinobi with only taijutsu, and he did.
I don't disagree with what you say but remember that Rock Lee wouldn't hold any grudges and neither should you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRzBjvPyIKk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11hbD0t_SMg From 5:50 it hits my feels hard
>>25717774
This, Naruto turned to be a genetic freak, but it will never erase all the shit he has gone through to reach that point, if people including me had half his attitude they would be out there achieving anything they set their mind to, instead of staying here ;_;
>>
File: drop.gif (892KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
drop.gif
892KB, 245x200px
>>25717690
Rock Lee was my nigga.
>That moment when he drops his weights during the fight againts Gaara
I was fucking hype, my nigga Lee kicking that faggot sand boy ass, a shame that he didn't win.
>>
look, phams. i love rock lee, but our position hasn't changed. i'm working hard but this robotfeel will never leave. i don't think it ever left lee either. that's just how it goes with ambition and limited capacity.

>>25724130
sick, he achieved his dream of being competent
let's all strive to be normies, because that's what competence means in our world

>>25724148
same
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.