[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would you willingly pull this crap into your lungs? >*one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (101KB, 835x530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 835x530px
Why would you willingly pull this crap into your lungs?
>*one Ie step closer to death.. heh*
enjoy the extructiating cancer at 75 you retards
>>
>>25714340
why would you even want to be alive at 75
>>
Gives you a brief buzz and some relaxation senpai

I smoke maybe 10 a year when I'm really drunk
>>
I don't get the whole "I'm gonna die anyway" mindset. We're talking now, how it is affecting your life, and decreasing the quality of it. Draining your money, screwing up your lung capacity, shrinking your penis, staining your teeth, making you feel fatigued, making you look washed out, it's just pointless.
>>
>>25714340
>willingly put this stuff into your body
>it's all trapped in the filter
>>
>>25714358

>75

try 30 kid
>>
>>25714358
Why dont you just blow your brains out when the time comes instead of dying the long painful way
Because smokers are pussies? They are willing to risk good health just so they can look cool
but newsflash: if youre on r9k you cant pull it off
>>
I don't smoke but I'm gonna be dead in 10 years anyway
plus if you live to 70 and you're 20 now there will be a cure for cancer.

so smoke the fuck up
>>
Because it feels good.

Smoke breaks are a lot like meditation.
>>
>>25714386
I don't even smoke and I have all those things
shitty genetics senpai
>>
i cant do cigarettes

they taste horrible and make me cough my brains out if i try to take in any of the smoke past my mouth

weed on the other hand, i love the shit out of it and smoke a joint a day
>>
>>25714386
When I quit smoking, my dick grew a fucking inch. Obviously by grew I mean the blood flow was at it's most normal it had been for many years.

You just don't notice that it's not fully erect, because it's still stiff and can function normally, as opposed to a half-mast penis.
>>
>>25714426
i smoke because it is pleasurable, not to look cool. stepping outside to smoke alone in your backyard aint cool
>>
Everybody talks shit about vaping, but it's actually done me good. I'm in the army, and once I got out of basic training, my lung capacity went up once I started vaping. It took me from running 2 miles in 16:24 and hyperventilating at the end to 15:19 and only needing a minute or two to get back to normal breathing.

And OP's picture is gay as fuck, filters don't look like that when you smoke the cigarette. Trust me, I've cleaned out our smoke pit before.
>>
>smoking while sober
pretty shit

>smoking with a few glasses of whisky
the shit

>smoking while on MDMA and a few glasses of whisky
sucking on gods dick
>>
>>25714340
I willing put this crap into my lungs so my weed lasts longer and is more effective and doesn't burn my throat as much. The light head rush is a bonus.
>>
>>25714528
I'm this guy >>25714481 and I agree. I switched over to vaping, and I have only noticed benefits. Then I come onto the internet and everyone is hating on it, just because some kid pissed them off by blowing it in their direction one time. The amount of times I get wafts of smoke in my face is way more than any vaper which by the way is never, just the other day I even got a fucking mouth full of weed smoke from someone walking past.

What pisses me off is that people get discouraged because of this stuff, when they could use it to come off of cigarettes, it legitimately makes me mad only because I know how hard it is to stop smoking and have lost a dear family member to that shit.
>>
>>25714551
>so my weed lasts longer and is more effective
Stoners are the stupidest people on this planet desu
>>
>>25714651
Apparently not.
Original comment.
>>
>>25714616
Really tho
Plus, it's an enjoyable hobby. I have fun going into the shops, shooting shit with the guy behind the counter about this RDA or that brand of juice, etcetera. Not to mention, building coils is fun if you're in the mood for it. I just bought some 4mm titanium on amazon and I'm currently vaping on some Blue Blizzard. If you're into drippers, pick up a fuchai and some titanium. Throw some organic Japanese Cotton in the mix and you're golden.

I wish more people would recognize vaping isn't just some fedora people use to try and look cool. It's genuinely beneficial to people trying to quit smoking.
>>
>>25714671
Provide proof that it does anything, because that shit is on the same level as the people who claim chewing gum while smoking 'opens' your taste buds and gives you mouth cancer.

No bonglord.com shit either.
>>
File: 2016-01-09 19.55.36.jpg (731KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-09 19.55.36.jpg
731KB, 2688x1520px
>>25714340
>mfw people don't filter their filtered cigarettes.

This is after 3...
>>
I work construction and need a break from my normie scum colleagues every couple of hours.

If I didn't get that glorious 5 minutes to myself I'd probably end up killing everyone on site by the end of the day.

And no, that's not due to my nicotine cravings sending me off the edge, I started smoking after I started working and it makes this line of work tolerable.
>>
>>25714713
This post was certainly not brought to you by a Vaping company.
>>
>>25714784
Christ you sound like a tumblrina
I-if i dont have my coffee id just have to kill all these sexist i have to put up with!
Thank god for coffee :3
>>
>>25714807
No, it certainly wasn't. I'm god damn government property. I'd give proof but it's a violation of OPSEC.
>>
>>25714728
What proof do you need?
a wiki link to the effects of marijuana and tobacco?

You are simply combining the effects of Tobacco and weed.

So when i mix my weed, there's more to smoke, which means i can stay high longer.

Hence lasts longer and is more effective.
>>
File: general_white_mini_2012.jpg (58KB, 640x462px) Image search: [Google]
general_white_mini_2012.jpg
58KB, 640x462px
>implying i'm not part of the glorious snus masterrace
>>
>>25714849
>is more effective
>>
>>25714858
Tobaccocaine
>>
>>25714874
Weed high + Tobacco high = more high = more effective
>>
>>25714909
>tobacco high
You need to be over 18 to use this website
>>
>>25714917
nicotine high*
what fucking ever man.
>>
>>25714784
>5 minutes to myself
Where the fuck do you work, where you're not smoking at the same time you're working? I work construction, there's no need to take a smoke break and get five minutes alone, you put a cig in your mouth, light it, and carry on with what you were doing.
I dip because I got tired of smoke getting in my eye while I did my thing, but there was never any reason for me to go and be alone for a few minutes for a cigarette, I'm pretty sure I'd have been fired.
>>
>Mommys boyfriend is a disgusting smoker
>About to hit 70 (Told her to go for younger men, shes 59)
>Smokes constantly
>Not dead

I wish smoking killed him already, fortunately he's got bad liver problems so he won't be around much longer.
>>
There are many more diseases and sicknesses you should be worried about. In fact lung cancer is still prevalent even though the % of smokers has decreased.
>>
>>25714974
I've had jobs like that but I'm doing demolition on a 15 million dollar house and the boss asks us to go across the street to a cosy little park so we don't foul the place up.

>>25714829
Wow you sure showed me.
>>
Smoking feels good. When you're out smoking at that moment nothing else in the world matters, it's just you and that cigarette. It's comforting to be able to separate yourself from the world and your problems for a few minutes each day.
>>
>>25715049
I smoke but come on what you just wrote was pretty gay
>>
Ironic that the non smokers are the biggest cancer in this thread.
>>
>>25715049
Are you trying to be mac demarco or something
>>
>>25714358
ask yourself that at 74
it'll be the same as now
>not yet, scary
>>
smoking is the only socially acceptable way to kill yourself
>>
>>25715129
If I haven't blown my brains out by my mid thirties I'll be shocked.
>>
>>25715098
lol, nice one mate. I don't even smoke anymore, but anti-smokers annoy the shit out of me.
>>
>>25714616
I smoked for about a year then switched over to vaping and it's definitely much better. The whole mouth fedora meme is annoying, but it's also pretty funny. I wish people didn't label all vapers as hipsters though, most of the vapers I know are just former smokers.

I'm not really into modding, but some of my friends are so I know a little about it. It's helped me learn more about electricity, amps, watts, ohms, so that's actually pretty cool. As far as health goes, my voice sounds better since I switched over. If I smoke a cigarette now, I'll be coughing a lot the next day before my voice goes back to normal.
>>
File: markuskushlord.jpg (21KB, 720x416px) Image search: [Google]
markuskushlord.jpg
21KB, 720x416px
>>25715370
I was following this benz today on my way to work (smoking a cigarette, naturally) and the big vape cloud came out the passenger window and it's this like 70 year old guy with a str8 up mod.
>>
>>25714340
Why do people drink soda? Why do people eat breaded chicken tenders? Why don't people do 30 minutes of aerobic exercise twice daily and 45 minutes of strength training 4-5 times a week? Why don't people save all their money and not waste it on things they want but don't need? Why don't people volunteer more? Why don't people read more?

You have seen what I am having done.
>>
>>25714373
>some relaxation senpai
The fuck? I'm always on the edge when I smoke even one. Suddenly can't close my eyes and hands shake a bit.
>>
>>25714340
>living till you're 75
kek, fuck off normie
>>
>>25714426
Why does it get you so riled up? Why does it matter what they are doing? Why does it matter that you disprove?
>>
>>25714430
>>being this ignorantly oblivious
There already is a cure for cancer you stupid fuck
>>
>>25714340
It certainly has bad sides to it as everyone has pointed out itt.
But what people don't emphasize is that it helps against stress.
Like the poster wrote with having a smoke break away from people, or that other poster and the "you and the cig are alone"-post: it's a nice drug in the sense that it semi-sharpens you up while it relaxes you.
And that cig you smoke in the morning after you wake up is god-tier, same with smoking on various drugs.
Then again, it's an expensive and harmful habit. But it's chill. I didn't like smoking when I was in a non-stressed state of mind, now that I'm stressed for some shit, it seriously helps.
>>
How gay is it to smoke a tobacco pipe. Seems better than vaping
>>
>>25714858
sven pls go
>>
I approve of this thread. Finally something clever on fagchan.
>>
File: image.png (316KB, 800x495px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
316KB, 800x495px
How do I quit guys? Seriously, I've been smoking for about 3 years now but only in the past 7 months have I gone to about a pack a day. I'm so sick of this shit, I don't even get head rushes anymore but I'm completely addicted. I get antsy within like 30mins of not having one. Does the nicotine gum work? Cold turkey? Patches? I know there's that one book that apparently helped a lot of people quit. I don't wanna do this anymore it's a disgusting habit
>>
vaping some ice cream e juice rn

feelsgoodman
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.