[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hanging out with some normies, male and female >they start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1451456796279.jpg (60KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1451456796279.jpg
60KB, 600x450px
>hanging out with some normies, male and female
>they start talking about dick size
>girls immediately say "LOL oh so and so, his dick is SO SMALL!"
>"hahahah "
>"Yeah my last boyfriend Matt his dick was only like 5 inches, sex was such a chore"
>sit quietly through all this
>mfw my dick ls literally just over 5 inches
>go to my room at want to kill myself
Who else /dicklet/ here?
I though that average being too small was just a meme, but apparently not
>>
nice sph bate
>>
>>25713337
>>hanging out with some normies
guess what that makes you.
>>
>>25713337
Dudes generally add a couple inches onto their dick length when talking to people they're fucking or want to fuck. So that 5" was likely a lot less than that.

And the dudes who don't lie about dick length, because girls are constantly told certain dick lengths are certain sizes, may eventually think that 3" is a 5".
>>
>>25714696
8 inch by 7 inch reporting in. Thanks for the tip anon
>>
>>25714696
this

a guy who is 6 can say hes 7, 7 can say 8, and get away with it.

no woman is going to pull out a ruler
>>
>>25713337
It's funny how every girl's ex had a small penis
>>
>>25714884
Roasties are hard to please. Once you stretch it out with horse cock it just won't be the same with average guys. But don't bother trying to tell a roastie that.
>>
>>25714696
>Dudes generally add a couple inches onto their dick length when talking to people they're fucking or want to fuck. So that 5" was likely a lot less than that.

This. Same phenomenon occurs with height.

I'm 5'11" and girls usually guess me at 6'1"-6'2". They've been given fudged numbers by guys for years, so they can't tell how tall 'X' is just by looking at it.
>>
>>25714884
This. Should have just deflected the conversation by pointing out that they're all shallow whores and probably say that every guy they dislike has a small dick. They can't even really turn around and claim you have a small dick at that point since it just proves your point.
>>
Dick size is a fickle thing for girls, bots. I was having a conversation with one of my friends and she was basically telling me how women fake most of their orgasms and lie about how good/big the dick is to stroke the male ego because they think telling hard truths will ruin their lives. (Having browsed /r9k/ a lot, I know this to be true)

But and average penis is still completely workable. The only thing a big penis does is make getting a girl to orgasm cruise control. Easy mode.
>>
Man my dick is 12*12, I wish I didn't have such a dicklet. It's practically a pencil dick!
>>
>>25713623
this

I am sick of normalshits coming here talking about their GFs and their friends and other normalfag things acting like they are not a normalfag.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
Normie story thread?

>meet up with friend i havent seen in few years
>go around to his place on valentines day
>"just gonna be some of us lonely guys without gfs hanging out"
>get there
>2 of my guy friends
>3 super staceys
>PANIC
>over the few years the friend who i met playing warhammer and spent years playing WoW with has become super chad
>owns a tabletop gaming business
>owns a house he rents out
>manage to keep my spaghetti uncooked and in its packaging for a while
>until they start talking about sex
>they mention they got this bet going on
>who can go the longest without masturbating
>they win $20 from the other participants
>the girls keep doing sexy shit like bending over, jiggling their tits etc
>spaghetti has left the building
>can no longer speak
>conversation moves onto tinder
>i manage to ask "whats tinder"
>ifuckedup.exe
>suddenly swarmed
>girls start teaching me to tinder
>power level cant be contained anymore
>nearly panic attack make up an excuse and quickly leave
>>
>>25715142
Oh just fuck off already
>>
File: 1411436822298.png (110KB, 373x424px) Image search: [Google]
1411436822298.png
110KB, 373x424px
>>25713337
>>25713337
that feel when girls told me I got a nice big dick
>>
>>25715369
They all just say that to make you feel good and turn you on. This girl told me I had the nicest cock she'd ever seen. I'm 4.5inches...
>>
>>25713337
>normies talking about dick size,almost all females
>one girl says "I bet Anon probably has a big dick,he just never talks about it"
>fail to understand the logic behind what she said but whatever
>>
>>25716418
She was hitting on you, or making fun of you, depending on her tone anon.
>>
>>25716559
Idk she sounded serious but it's not like I'd give a fuck anyway.
>>
question about dick measuring: mine is curved to the right, and when I measure it I measure along the curve. is this right? also, I find that standing tall and pressing my boner down the the floor gives me a more accurate measurement (to be bigger). I just push it down. recommend doing this, adds 1-1.5 inches.
>>
>be at friends with his gf and a friend of her
>girls start talking about sex
>the friend of her starts talking about a guy we know that they had sex
>shes mocking that his dick is too short
>shes laughing about him
>fast forward one year later they are engaged

3dpd... Not even once
>>
>>25717589
No, fuckface. Get a tape measure, not a ruler you curved piece of shit. Measure along the top, following the curve. Yes, push down so it's perpendicular.
>>
>>25713337

>caring about what roasties think

We've all been there, but you'll turn into Elliot rodger if you let it get to you.

"Stacy's flaps were 3 inches wide, sex was such a chore"
>>
>>25717635
alright. btw what is considered large? I know 3-4 inches is a lost cause, 5 inches is pushing it/ asian tier, 6 inches is average, 7 inches is above average, 8 inches is pree big, 9 inches is hung, >9 is fake/genetically chosen
>>
>>25717663
Pretty much this. Most solid women wouldnt care if you're 5 inches as long as you're funny, are good to them and actually give a fuck about them having an orgasm (which trust me, about 90 percent of guys DONT)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.