[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is probably the wrong place to be asking this, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1451163619789.png (73KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
1451163619789.png
73KB, 232x197px
I know this is probably the wrong place to be asking this, but I feel like i'll get the most real answers here

How do I know when a girl is flirting?

I have suspicion a gril was flirting with me today, but I don't know what to think of it since i'm starved for female attention and have really low self esteem
>>
she wasnt. youre welcome
>>
>>25712541
/thread

They're NEVER flirting. It just seems like it because female attention is so rare.
>>
give us the story first we need context also are you attractive and is she attractive?
>>
>>25712522
What was she doing?
I have a great despite my autism
>>
>>25712522
Greentext it OP
>>
>>25712641
GF* not great
>>
>>25712522
>They will be the one initiating things i.e she's not flirting if she's only responding
>They will get touchy/brushy
>They will say cute things they didn't have to (ex. "Look at his hair! Isn't his hair [...]?") / ("You're so [...]")
>>
>>25712541
>>25712564

I'm inclined to think that myself, but I'm more interested in hearing what people have to say about knowing when a girl is flirting.

>>25712601
>>25712641
>>25712648

>first lab of this semester
>sitting at desk, got there relatively early
>kind of stressing out that no one will sit next to me and I'll have to do something that makes people notice me
>room is relatively filled up, gril comes in sits down next to me
>she's pretty cute, short hair
>I have okay facial aesthetics but a little acne
>silent for a bit
>start talking because of lab
>somewhat awkward, keeping my spaghetti relatively contained
>she makes some quirky jokes off and on
>talk about a couple random different things/lab stuff
>go through lab pretty quickly, end up just sitting around towards the end because we're basically done
>class is about over, getting our coats on and such
>for some reason she waits for me while while I get my stuff together
>walks out door with me
>not really sure what to do, just say "well i'll seeya around"

I think back on it and I feel like I blew it, but then again I don't even know if there was anything to blow.
>>
>>25712927
It was nothing.
>>
>>25712927
Most probs nothing, but sounds like u could make something of it
>>
>>25712927
OKAY, now: don't jump to anything! !!! Get cozier and cozier with her each time, and generally loosen up. If nothing else, make a new friend
>>
>>25712982
>>25712997

yeah, I don't think we have to have the same lab partners every time, so I'm kind of curious to see if it plays out the same way.

I'm also in some other class with her.
>>
>>25712927
Nah that's just a girl being friendly m8. I remember this super nice chill girl I had in my algebra 2 class in high school that would be nice to literally everyone, she'd say hi to people she just met the day before smiling, and would just be a great person to casually chat with. Of course when she would talk to guys without girl experience they would sperg out and think they like her. Lucky for me I'm gay and could look past my loneliness and tell people that she's just being friendly, not wanting to date them.
>>
>>25713056
Get in there OP
>>
>>25712927
The autistic part of me would say that it's nothing, but that's how I met my girlfriend. Talk to her a little more. If you find that you have things in common, ask if she wants to do something outside of school sometime. Contrary to what people say, there's nothing wrong with that. I've been with my girlfriend for almost four years.
>>
File: 1382641833403.png (76KB, 664x484px) Image search: [Google]
1382641833403.png
76KB, 664x484px
Here's some shit that should point you in the right direction.
>>
>>25713333
Half of those are signs that she's ready for the penor. The other half are normal things people do.
>>
>>25713402
Sad to be the one to tell you this, but if a girl doesn't look at you and nearly instantly think she wants to fuck you, then a relationship isn't going to work out. The exceptions are if she finds out you're rich/in a position of authority, but then why would you want to date that bitch anyway?
>>
>>25713668
Idk that my girlfriend wanted to fuck the second we met, but I'd say it's worked out well considering that was 4 years ago.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.