[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Turn 21 tomorrow >Realize I literally want nothing in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

File: syrian.webm (510KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
syrian.webm
510KB, 720x404px
>Turn 21 tomorrow
>Realize I literally want nothing in my life
>No friends or real family and don't want any since it's how I've always been
>I've never had sex with a girl
>Video games bore me since it's all LOOK AT ME LE STREAM MLG bullshit
>Music is just the same thing repackaged at different speeds/instruments
>Haven't felt I've gotten older since 15
>This site has gone to complete shit

The fuck do I do besides suicide? That's too mainstream of a choice to take and I don't want my fedora to get messy.
>>
>>25712022
>suicide is too mainstream

You literally couldn't be more of a faggot
>>
>>25712022
Jesus Christ you are 21. You are still a kid. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>25712022
>tfw no white-looking Arab gf
Seriously, this feel is literally the reason why Muslims join ISIS, the real beta uprising
>>
>>25712022

2 bee honest just spend your life working and living alone, spending money on some nice hookers every now and then as a treat.

>no wife to put up with
>no kids to pay for
>buy whatever you want for yourself within your means

plenty of people are gonna be waaay more miserable than you if you choose this path
>>
>>25712022
Sounds like you eat a lot of white sugar and masturbate often.
>>
>>25712022
If you go without food for an extended time, you will find what you are hungry for.

Go be homeless.
Go travel, even if it isn't comfortable.
Go do something to get that ^, anon; trust me.
>>
get fit as fuck
>>
>>25712022
But a cheap BB gun, slingshot, crossbow etc, and just start shooting
>>
>>25712022
Get over your bad self and read a book.
>>
>>25712072
>>25712098
Back in my day trolling meant something
>>25712144
>>25712220
tfw no gf ever
humans are relationships are pointless to me since I have nothing to offer them and vice versa besides sex and tinder won't work
>>25712280
actually no I barely eat and fapping does nothing for me now
>>25712390
I do and I want nothing life is all about connections and I know literally no one and have no desire to
>>
>>25712280
i'm really apathetic and hate life too and i jerk off maybe twice a week and eat mostly meats and cheese and bread and vegetables and i don't really even like candy.
>>
Op, I know it's gonna sound dumb, but try psychedelics.

>inb4 drugs are bad for you arr
Well, you mentioned wanting to kill yourself anyway so I don't see why it'd matter
>>
Jump on Tinder, that shit works
>>
Kill some normies dude
>>
Devote your life to one of the stupidest fucking things ever, like go out of your way to stalk the clerk from the shell gas station and get all and every bit of information you could ever possibly get from him without talking to him, got me entertained for months (excluding the years of fun I got from prison)
>>
>>25712022
Leave and go travel or some shit, do some stupid shit. You stink of a man who has made too many 'not bad' choices but none of the right ones.
>>
>>25712739
not OP, but this is not a bad idea. Psychedelics can do wonders. Go be somewhere natural tho
>>
>>25712778
This desu senpai

Fucking original
>>
File: 1452241488237.jpg (47KB, 400x419px) Image search: [Google]
1452241488237.jpg
47KB, 400x419px
>tfw in the same boat

its all fucking pointless isnt it
>>
>>25712507
I miss lifting but I'm always too tired to do anything plus my mattress makes my body sore
>>25712573
Where I live has shit gunlaws dude gun control lmao Chicago is so safe see it works
>>25712643
Suggestions?
>>25712739
I would but I live in da hood so there is none
>>
>>25712778
Yeah, why not?
beat Elliot's score.
>>
>>25712985
erowid & DXM gel-caps: BOOM
>I would suggest reading the Tao Te Ching
>>
>>25712985

Tired all the time, no interest in interpersonal relationships, lost interest in all your former activities. Sounds like pretty serious depression, and thats on top of being a huge faggot. Id talk to a shrink and get some happy pills.
>>
>>25712022
>>Video games bore me since it's all LOOK AT ME LE STREAM MLG bullshit

you're an imbecile
>>
>>25712644
It was obvious youre just a retarded edgelord from the begining but holy shit this is cringey as shit my man

Stop trying so fucking hard
>>
>>25712779
Nice to see you out again Johnathan Lee Riches
>>25712778
I'm a silver elite so this is out of the question
>>25712781
Not everyone has money to travel anon I'm not white
>>25713165
It's how I've always been I'm not really at a loss. SSRIs have been proven to not work for shit and even cause more problems.
>>25713121
DXM is shit from what I've read isn't not even worth it
>>25713226
>CAN I GET AN OP'S A FAGGOT IN CHAT?!?!
>>
>>Music is just the same thing repackaged at different speeds/instruments
Dude are you even trying? Have you ever actually put any effort into trying to find music that interests you? Because that sounds you've only ever listened to music via radio.
>>
>>25713274
wow you've hurt muh feelz tru vulture ma man
>>25713400
Have you studied music? It's nothing but numbers.
>>
>>25712985
Books that may help:
Man's Search For Meaning- Viktor Frankl
The Myth Of Sisyphus- Albert Camus
The Power of Myth- Joseph Campbell
The Emperor's Handbook (Meditations)- Marcus Aurelius

All are pretty good for giving yourself a mental scrubbing and reassessing your life in a productive way. Man's search for meaning is probably the easiest read and Myth of Sisyphus/Power Of Myth are probably the hardest just because they're both so deeply referential and dense, though Campbell does a much better job of giving context on the fly, Camus just assumes you've read all the shit he's talking about already. The accessibility of meditations depends on the translation you get, the one I recommended is fairly easy and straightforward. A good source of wisdom and is something I think every man ought to read at least a bit of. Anyways, these books won't give you solid answers (some in fact reject the notion that there are answers at all), but they help you think and find something to hold on to.
>>
>>25712863
Did mousey died?
>>
>>25713288
>>CAN I GET AN OP'S A FAGGOT IN CHAT?!?!

No one is forcing you to watch streams, dumbass.
>>
>>25713743
nah man snake bro is just giving him a lift
>>
Learn to feel bad for yourself if you don't already. Most of the problems that face people like you (and sometime me) have no solution so it's better to accept that and wallow in your own self pity to make yourself feel good than to strive for a "meaningful" life.
>>
>>25712792
Unless OP has a mental illness like I do.
>>
>>25712022
Do you have a job/any education? If not go to a technical college and learn a trade that pays fairly well (ex: plumbing, hvac, be an electrician) just find a job to occupy your time so you're not constantly sitting around bored. Also try hard to find some psychedelics, 1 good trip on acid can boost your mood for months afterwards.
>>
>>25714342
Thank god. I thought that snake looked pretty bro but I was still a little worried.
>>
>>25714114
Keep defending your e-celebs you wannabe sorry I triggered you
>>25714403
I do but at the same time I don't care. Why should I feel bad because I'm not up to the society standard?
>>25714719
I have no interest in anything or money to get education
>>
>>25715139
When I say feel bad I quess I really mean feel good.
>>
>>25715268
I know I'm better than these normies but there's no point in proving it to anyone because I don't care what they think.

I think I've realized the only reason I want to do thing was to impress other people and have them go WOW HE'S X GUY.

I have no friends and hate my family so none of this matters.
>>
>>25715338
It's not nice to think your better than others. What if you were born a normie?
>>
>>25715676
I've been beta to normie to back to robot
>>
>>25715731
Oh so you know that being normie is a choice and pre-dis positioned at birth.
>>
>>25715775
Not really

All you have to do is be as vapid and drone like as possible.

No normie is truly happy even when drugged. Enjoy being a robot.
>>
>>25712740
kill yourself

le original comment xd
>>
>>25712022
>>25712863
Does it git bedder?
>>
File: 1439710441071.gif (708KB, 408x303px) Image search: [Google]
1439710441071.gif
708KB, 408x303px
>>25712022
>Turn 21 tomorrow

I'm 26 today Anon.

It doesn't get better, no one will ever love or care about us.
>>
I get like that when I'm sitting at my computer browsing 4chan all day. It's usually fixed by going outside for a good run or staying away from the internet for a while.
>>
>>25712022
Get jacked (if you're tired, there's supplements for that). Fuck as many girls as you can. See if that helps you feel better.
>>
Start drinking.
>>
>>25712022
WATCH ANIME
A
T
C
H

A
N
l
M
E
>>
>>25712022
All the things you listed are symptoms of depression. If you won't kill yourself, you should take an antidepressant. After a time you will find a renewed vigor for life
>>
oh dang OP, i'm turning 21 tomorrow (today) too. happy birthda
>>
>>25712022

so you don't know how video games works
>>
>>25716996
all my people that have mild depression or severe dont worry because!
theres someone that loves u!
and hes a rapper with gold teeth - Lil B
>>25717089
Like what? Coffee only works with me once if at all.
>>25717142
I get sick whenever I drink, I guess it gives me anxiety.

I feel like I'm going to vomit.
>>25717176
All school shooters take anti-memes
>>25717191
Will we ever make it?
>>
>>25712022
>Haven't felt I've gotten older since 15

now thats a feel
>>
File: yo3XQK2.webm (809KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
yo3XQK2.webm
809KB, 480x360px
>>25717206
>I'm 16
>Don't remember turning 17
>Heh I'm 18 legal
>Don't remember 19
>Forgot I turned 20
>>
File: Try it, it's good for you.jpg (17KB, 236x258px) Image search: [Google]
Try it, it's good for you.jpg
17KB, 236x258px
>>25712022

Do psychedelic drugs.

Mushrooms, LSD, DMT pref.

They'll show you new worlds, and inspire you, make you see through the lies you tell yourself - the illusions cast upon you.
>>
>>25717200
>Will we ever make it?

fuck if I know. I'm giving it till I'm ~25 before I start to worry though. I've picked up some hobbies these last couple years that -make- me feel better and even earn a couple dollars, but in terms of knowing where i'm going with college, a "real" job, relationships, etc. i'm still lost as fuck. at this point my #1 goal is doing what i can so i don't take the gas pipe
>>
>>25717271
Not everybody has access to these things anons
>>
File: images (2).jpg (17KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
17KB, 443x332px
>>25712022

>tfw the same and 31 in 2 months

You don`t even know hopelessness feels
>>
>>25712022
>No friends
>I've never had sex with a girl
You can always choose to take it up the ass for men. Become the slut you were always meant to be. It's not like you're going to accomplish anything else with your life.
>>
>>25712022
/mu/ here, you should probably just do it.
>>
>>25717276
>>25717325
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X2dCkOI6LY

This is how I feel but not depressed, just accepting.
>>25717353
I'm pretty sure I'm not a closeted homosexual so I'm sorry to pass.

Use my situation to live out your fantasies anon!
>>
File: puppy-only-death-is-real.jpg (64KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
puppy-only-death-is-real.jpg
64KB, 337x450px
>>25717797
What's worse, never knowing the touch of a woman or never knowing anyone's touch at all?
>>
>>25717831
But people have touched women.
I touch myself to people touching women.
>>
>>25717849
But not personally? Why not?
>>
>>25717896
Never had the opportunity not orginrigsl
>>
>>25717915
You had a thousand opportunities. You never took them.
>>
>>25717957
I'm afraid I find rape deplorable anon
>>
>>25718073
No, no, no. You misunderstand me.

I'm simply calling you a huge pussy.

You have had the opportunity to pursue women (attractive women, even) and convince them to provide full consent to explore each other's bodies.

You threw all those chances away.
>>
>>25712022
Why don't you just play them yourself?
>>
>>25712022

What do you usually listen to?
>>
>>25718162
Failing normie get the fuck off our site
>>
>>25718162
Not at all actually
>>25718223
I do and It's all I run into, there is no gaming community anymore.
>>25718318
All type of genres, it's all the same structured shit once you break it down.
>>
>>25718425
>it's all the same structured shit once you break it down

Do you expect some space alien magical music to be released every fucking day? Come back to me once you've learned all languages, can listen to any song, instantly recognize what's being said, and the meaning behind the words. Oh, and an ear for music like Beethoven would really demonstrate that you're too good for music, and then, you can kill yourself. Faggot.
>>
>>25718543
I can speak 7 languages.

Music isn't as deep as you think it is; > Oh, and an ear for music like Beethoven would really demonstrate that you're too good for music

At least try anon.
>>
>>25718732
>I can speak 7 languages.

Still a few thousand left, friendo. I wasn't trying to start a dick measuring contest based on how many languages you speak, I was just implying that there's a lot more to music than "speeds/instruments", such as language.

>Music isn't as deep as you think it is; >

I've never said, implied, or even thought of music as being deep. It certainly is enjoyable but at the end of the day, if you already have some kind of prejudice or preconceived notions about music not being deep, then of course you won't enjoy it.

>Oh, and an ear for music like Beethoven would really demonstrate that you're too good for music
>What the fuck did you just sing to me, you little choirboy? I'll have you know I...
But how the fuck can anyone be "too good for music"?

>At least try anon.
I try to try. Is that good enough? I just want to make you proud. can u pls list the 7 languages u speak? I'm not saying I believe you, but that would be pretty fucking impressive for someone a day shy of being 21 years old.
>>
>>25712022
Same as me except I turned 21 today.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.