[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /smashbros/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: bayonetta_smashbros-1200x634.jpg (160KB, 1200x634px) Image search: [Google]
bayonetta_smashbros-1200x634.jpg
160KB, 1200x634px
Who here /smashbros/?
>>
>>25711924
fuck yeah bro, in fact I'm going to a monthly tourney on saturday.
>>
File: IMG_1081.jpg (246KB, 650x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1081.jpg
246KB, 650x609px
>>25712088
where at, you dubs toting nig? sorry man originality you know
>>
>>25711924
>tfw you haven't played Brawl
>tfw Brawl wasn't even that great in your opinion

Everything felt too heavy, idk (characters jumping, for example)

Melee master race
>>
>>25711924
Yes. The Melee fanbase is pure cancer though.
>>
>>25711924
Aw yeah love me some smash bros.
Who /Roy/ here?
>>
File: 1449991068295.jpg (28KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1449991068295.jpg
28KB, 800x800px
>>25711924
Who here /smashthatmfLICCbutton/?
>>
>>25712431
haven't played SINCE Brawl**
>>
>>25712443
> this so fucking much
Let that shit die already
>>
>>25711924
>>25712443

Autism:The Game.

The fat fucks that got me into this site like ten years ago did nothing but play smash bros in the dorms all the time. Now they're complaining about never getting jobs and shit, you know, because instead of socializing in college they insisted we played smash bros all weekend. They thought I was weird and stupid for wanting to go out and party and meet girls, now they all complain that their STEM degrees didn't magically make girls appear after college to lap up this disposable income they have now.

DRINKING alone now too. Remember, >drinking is for f-f-f-faggots Anon! Why drink when I can play WoW, LoL and Smash Bros instead?! ...

Let this post be a word of caution for your younger robots.
>>
>>25712623
It's not my life or anything; I just play it for fun from time to time.
>>
>>25712393
cleveland, it's a pretty shitty set-up, but there are no other tournaments nearby
>>
>>25712431
>Everything felt too heavy
Sm4sh is even worse for this, honestly. It has the advantage of having a roster that isn't completely broken in terms of balance like Brawl's (thank you patches), but with similar slow pace, lots of endlag and absolutely no tech skill it's no fun to play competitively at all. Brawl may have been boring, campy and defensive in the tourney scene but at least learning crazy shit like DACUS was fun. Sm4sh is just boring, campy and defensive full stop.

Still fun if you play it the way it was meant to be played, i.e. casually instead of minmaxing. In fact it's probably the best smash ever in terms of characters, interesting movesets, etc. Just a damn shame it couldn't be a little bit faster. Even before I started playing this series competitively I always preferred Melee to Brawl simply because its breakneck speed was inherently crazy and fun, even more so after you learn some tech to make it even faster.
>>
>>25712623
These guys were super Asian weren't they. If not that then morbidly obese or skeletal white. That's basically all 99.999999% of melee smash players.
>>
>>25712623
>not networking with other successful meme spouting autists and smash players
Some of them work for Amazon and Apple now.
>>
>>25712698
Sorry to hear that. We've got some great tourneys down in Cincy. Melee and Sm4sh weeklies at an arcade with tons of setups, Melee weeklies at the local uni, big monthly tournaments at a game shop, etc. It's pretty /comfy/
>>
>being so cuckholded that you play sm4sh
>not netplaying melee/pm
>>
>>25712713
I'm a very casual player; probably only play it about 5 times a year when I visit one of my friends. I just want the clunkiness of Smash64 with the movesets of Melee
>>
>>25712623
>not enjoying the smashed bros life

just remember that you cant get girls anyway, and they have shitloads of fun not getting girls.
>>
File: based barnes.jpg (27KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
based barnes.jpg
27KB, 650x440px
>>25712623
>things that never happened
so what you meant to say is, you tried to be a normie instead of hanging out with your bros and now they're rich STEM grads and you're a failed normie posting on /r9k/
>>
>>25712623
>hur dur smashbros means you will never have a chance with a female ever again
Just look at this girl playing Weston "Aderall" Dennis and you will be convinced otherwise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kAHHORLtpQ
>>
Playing with /v/ on the weekends is the only fun I have these days
>>
File: 4nvYpxjWzoo.jpg (93KB, 1280x849px) Image search: [Google]
4nvYpxjWzoo.jpg
93KB, 1280x849px
>>25712678

Nothing wrong with that. I like it well enough, I'm just warning you guys Like >>25712954 and >>25712774. There seems to be life style.

>>25712744

>These guys were super Asian weren't they.

Nope.

>If not that then morbidly obese or skeletal white.

DIN DIN DIN DIN.

See, that's what I'm talking about. Smash Bros has a weird memeculture fanbase you want to be wary of it. The only black guys in our group played it too funny enough. Like the super practically white black guy and the athlete black guy.

And I did too. I just didn't want to do it every weekened. Thursday night, yeah sure. Friday night when I see a bunch of qt girls walking by the dorm and I ask them where they are going and may or may not be invited, that's when I don't want to play smash bros.

>>25712976

I don't really need to prove anything to you. I could just be a prick and upload photo evidence. But I'm not doxxing my friends.

And sure they have more money than me, but I've a least kissed girls and fooled around a little. Things they whining about never having. It's a weird trade off. I didn't care for the actual partying, just for the pussy.

Take it from me, after college girls become scarce. I'm just giving advice I wish I got. Maybe I associate it with bad and good memories.
>>
File: 80m41UkM0_Y.jpg (87KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
80m41UkM0_Y.jpg
87KB, 1280x853px
>>25713145

Hey I know gals and guys with gals who play too. But they also got out and have social lives too. The ones that DIDNT DO BOTH are the ones having girl problems now.
>>
The Smash 4 community is the most autistic competitive gaming community I've been around. At tournaments where multiple games are present you can tell who the Smash 4 players are and who the Melee players are.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.