[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at all you "non-virgins" who think you are superior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: Master Rayleigh.jpg (449KB, 1182x656px) Image search: [Google]
Master Rayleigh.jpg
449KB, 1182x656px
Look at all you "non-virgins" who think you are superior to me, but guess what? You're not. You might have a better sex life but I hold more cards.

I'm philosophical, mature, patient, intelligent and possess resourceful skills and knowledge of the world. You might be more superior than me from an evolutionary perspective but not from a life perspective, someone who managed to fulfill their role of prolonging the human race is not superior to one who is aiming to become a master.

I plan to travel and see what the world, I'm a lifelong student, I'll explore the secrets of the world while expanding and growing my knowledge and skills. You non-virgins are superior at prolonging the human race but that's all you'll ever be, I don't care about things such as prolonging the human race. I only have one life and I know I won't live forever so I'm going to make the most out of it, all the world is a stage and we are it's actors.

I am going to become a master.
>>
I smoke memes
>>
>>25710493
who are you trying to convince? yourself? if so you already failed
>>
>>25710557
Says you, also convincing normie faggots though I know they won't care.
>>
File: nada al ahdal qt.jpg (29KB, 478x346px) Image search: [Google]
nada al ahdal qt.jpg
29KB, 478x346px
>>25710493
I am just waiting to lose my virginity to a little girl
>>
>>25710575
they don't care and never will.

you failed
>>
>travel and see the world
that shitty meme is only for extroverts.
>>
>>25710601
Eh I mean I don't really care about other people's opinions, you could say I'm convincing myself though I don't really need convincing.

Just felt like writing it down

>>25710640
But anon you got to travel and see the world if you WANNA BE A MASTAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>25710640
You're an idiot if you think wanting to have new experiences makes you an extrovert.
>>
File: DdlWpKa.jpg (197KB, 576x792px) Image search: [Google]
DdlWpKa.jpg
197KB, 576x792px
I can smell the euphoria.
>>
>>25710658
>enjoying experiences in foreign places around other people
there's few things more extrovert orientated than this.
>>
>>25710493

The truth is normies are smarter than you, better educated, well travelled, AND having sex.

Give up, omega - this fantasy you're trying desperately to present isn't going to work.
>>
>>25710896
not him, but sightseeing new places, new countries, is better than what I imagine sex would feel like.

And I am beyond an introvert (robot introversion is completely different from normie introversion- I am a robot introvert).
>>
Always someone better than you in each respect listed, but rest well knowing that nobody is worse in the getting laid department
>>
>>25710585

You should probably kill yourself rather than ruin a childs life. Or you could rethink your strategy and have a proper adult relationship
>>
>>25710493
>Implying non virgins can't do that too

Marriagecucks and relationshipcucks on the other hand have a harder time trying to pursue that kind of socially unacceptable goal.

I really feel bad for people who actually have kids.

The true master wanders the earth seducing young maidens when he fancies.
>>
>>25710976
I'm an introvert and I've visited Japan 3 times, I've been to New York, Las Vegas, Montreal.

Don't let them label you anon, if travel is what you want then do it. You will probably get laid due to the positivity you will be emanating.
>>
>implying successful people don't take their kids travelling with them

God it must be awful being as poor and as stupid as you.
>>
File: little syrian girl selling gum.jpg (76KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
little syrian girl selling gum.jpg
76KB, 600x800px
>>25711037
>You should probably kill yourself rather than ruin a childs life.
nah. Rather enjoy a little girl's body than off myself. Little girls are so sexy

>Or you could rethink your strategy and have a proper adult relationship
Adult women dont want me, and I dont want them. Liberals have convinced us that we are not entitled to sex with adult women because that is rape. Women are all liberals, therefore, they do want me to even look at them. We would be both happy if we just married little girls. Little girls cant hurt you like an adult woman could
>>
>>25711222
>You will probably get laid due to the positivity you will be emanating.
Is this because Asian girls worship white betas? I thought this was just a myth.

Also, you are a normie and need to leave. Not because you travel, but because you possess enough social skills and attractiveness to fuck around
>>
>>25711244
You seem mad, are you mad anon? Yeah you defiantly seem "upset"
>>
>>25711260

>I'm selfish and I'd rather ruin a childs life for my own sexual gratification.

Liberals aren't to blame for the fact you're insane, anon. You aren't entitled to anything, perhaps that's a huge reason why you've failed so badly for so long.
>>
>>25711294
>Is this because Asian girls worship white betas? I thought this was just a myth.

No, but the language and cultural barrier is a great buffer for autistic behavior, and positive stereotypes work in your favor as well.
>>
>>25710493

Good points, clearly you have more free time because you are not getting laid and thus have better insights into the best culture and its history.

What are your favorite philisophical opinions of the great troll Xeno?

Samuel Clemmins, best troll or bestest troll?

Favorite roman emperor and why, justify your answer in the form of how many barbarians they killed and the number of texts they wrote

Favorite monument in Rome and how its better than ancient mesopotamian monuments.

Favorite step people culture
>>
File: syrian qt refugee.jpg (130KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
syrian qt refugee.jpg
130KB, 594x396px
>>25711456
>Liberals aren't to blame for the fact you're insane
I used to like adult women, funnily enough, until liberals made me realize how ugly adult women are

>You aren't entitled to anything, perhaps that's a huge reason why you've failed so badly for so long.
Exactly, if I cant have an adult gf, I will go for little girls instead
>>
>>25711556
>What are your favorite philisophical opinions of the great troll Xeno?
who is Xeno? Wikipedia is not really showing anything about it

>Mark Twain
Fedora tippers should hang. Was also a nigger lover too

>Favorite roman emperor and why, justify your answer in the form of how many barbarians they killed and the number of texts they wrote
Claudius, because he was a cripple, and therefore not a normshit

>Favorite monument in Rome and how its better than ancient mesopotamian monuments.
That one temple with a dome with a hole in the middle. I like it because of the hole in the middle of the dome. I hope ISIS destroys all those lame mesopotamian monuments

>Favorite step people culture
Turks because I like kebabs
>>
>>25711598

>if I can't get what I want, I'll rape children.

You seem like a rational person and I can't think why no adult women want to date you
>>
>>25711791
>le rape is anything i dislike meme
>>
File: nada al ahdal interview.jpg (11KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
nada al ahdal interview.jpg
11KB, 300x200px
>>25711791
>rape children
>marrying a little girl and doing lots of sexual play to make sure she cums buckets, while I take care of her like a father
Not helping your case here

What can an adult woman give us that a little girl cant?
>>
>>25710493
>i'm a lifelong student xP
Fucking kill yourself. People like you with literally no accomplishments but have a need to somehow justify their value to the world by calling themselves "students" are fucking parasites. You probably think you are somehow going to become some semi-divine human encyclopedia of knowledge and experience or that you are going to somehow impact the world in a meaningful by embarking on your "journey." You will accomplish neither of these things because you have obtained your world-view from the depths of your mother's basement, from a medium of which is spiked with the fantasies of other losers who thought that they could somehow turn their fantasies into realities via the medium of the cartoon (you fucking weab). I don't know what you mean by "secrets of the world" but I can guarantee you that if you ever come across one it will have already been discovered or is as useless/uninteresting as your existence. Live all you want in your tiny little weab world wherein you exist as the ultimate example of the redeemer; you will die worthless and your legacy won't even have the substance to let others know that you ever existed.
>>
>>25712363
>Being this fucking mad

Beyond platinum mad, my god.
>>
>>25712363
>Implying he needs to justify their value to the world
Projection.

>Implying being a cog in society is any more worthwhile of a life

>Implying human lives have any objective worth

>Implying you have to change the world somehow

Just enjoy the world however you see fit.
>>
>>25711843

>le it's not rape when it's a child because I say so maymay

>>25711953

>sexualising a child
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.