[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get rid of burnt semen smell? Just burnt a couple

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Semen.pic.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Semen.pic.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
How do you get rid of burnt semen smell? Just burnt a couple of my cum socks by accident and it smells terrible in my room now.
>>
>>25708474
3D print a gun and bullets. I'm sure you can figure out the rest.
>>
>>25708513
If I could afford a 3D printer I wouldn't be cumming in socks.
>>
Please help, this smell is nauseating.
>>
File: Flaming_Bag_o_Poo-icon.png (6KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Flaming_Bag_o_Poo-icon.png
6KB, 100x100px
>>25708633
the only way to get rid of a foul smell is with and even more foul smell
>>
how do you accidentally burn a sock

I hate the trend of posting stupid shit like this without a green text or at least some explanation

fucking kill yourself, reddit
>>
>>25708858
Well I washed the sock in the sink because it was really hard and I didn't want to put the wash on for one sock. So then I wanted to dry it so I put it on my space heater and it burnt the sock because I was careless and turned the heat on too high. I guess the residual cum acted as some sort of grease.
>>
I don't have any febreeze. I opened up a window but it doesn't seem to be helping much.
>>
smoke marijuana in your room
people will not smell the semen
alternatively begin breeding dogs in your room
>>
>>25709208
I don't smoke and I'm allergic to dogs, thanks though.
>>
Here's another question: how do I remove scorch marks from socks? Do I just wash them like normal or what?
>>
>>25708474
>Burns cum on white cloth
>I-It was an accident!
>I swear I wasn't trying to summon a succubus!
>>
>>25709768
The socks are ruined. Looks like you're gonna have to start over with new cum socks. Enjoy the lint all over your dick.
>>
>>25708474
Do it more. Eventually the scent will get so powerful it will pass the peak of smelliness, then it will just go downhill until it hits the bottom and the smells gone.
>>
>>25708474
Mix chlorine and bleach together, spray that everywhere through your house. Then go to sleep. If you are having trouble breatheing, it's totally normal.
>>
>>25709811
Thanks, gonna go toss my socks in the oven
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 540x540px
Light a couple candles and open a window. Also maybe use a fan. In the meantime, if you have peppermint oil or Vicks vapor rub, dab a bit under your nose to mask the smell in the meantime.
>>
>>25709895
Godspeed anonymous
>>
>>25709936
Actual advice? Wot?
>>
Spray Ozium throughout the room. It's best not to breathe that stuff in, though.
>>
>>25709258
fine get that hippie incense sticks
>>
File: IMG_2685.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2685.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Thanks guys. Smell's pretty much gone at this point. Here's what the socks look like in case you're curious.
>>
>>25710168
Why do you have two cumsocks? Do you alternate? Can't you just defile one of them?
>>
>>25710168
Post feet
spoilertext
>>
>>25710189
I have one in the drawer of my desk and one in the drawer of my nightstand.

>>25710213
No
>>
>>25710259
Do you ever wear them when you have nothing else? I've worn mine to class quite a few times.
>>
>>25710035
It's a troll, breh
>>
>>25710360
Nah. I'd rather wear no socks than that
>>
File: MODS.jpg (11KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
MODS.jpg
11KB, 266x190px
>>25710168
Gayest socks a man can own
>>
>>25710438
What's gay about them?
>>
>>25710459
Just like you, they're full of cum.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.