[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could start all over and do it again, would you? What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

If you could start all over and do it again, would you? What would you do differently?
>>
I absolutely would start again. I wouldn't fuck around in school and I wouldn't have quit playing sports so early. I could have been a chad m8
>>
I would go to trade school rather then collage.

I also would molest different girls then I did, and not fool around with my family members when I was in my teens.
>>
>>25707613
yes i would star over, 4th grade specifically
>>
>>25707613

I would have become a model student (academically, socially, and athletically). I would have learned to play music, draw, and start speaking other languages when I was young and my brain could still learn things. I would instill myself with a healthy self-discipline and sense of ambition. I would take care of my body and especially my teeth.
>>
>>25707613
I would have appreciated him while I had him
someone pls hold me
>>
>>25708876
Stay away from me faggot
>>
>>25707613
>What would you do differently?
Nothing. Can't change genetics man.
>>
Yeah I wouldn't care much about my social life though. I would be too busy trying to get into investing and gambling at a young age to make it big.
>>
>>25707613
>Differently
Who's the say I'd want to do that? I'd try do the same stuff again, and hope that the next time around my luck would be high enough that it would end well. Otherwise if I HAD to change something, I'd get a job while working in high school and not go to a community college. And prevent myself from getting into computers in the first place.
>>
>>25707613
>start all over and do it again
I don't think I could bear a second lifetime tbqh senpaitachi
>>
>>25708924
do not have a penis desu senpai
>>
>>25707613
There's nothing I could have done better at the time I did the things I did so nah
>>
File: 1342235591810.jpg (58KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1342235591810.jpg
58KB, 1000x667px
Run away from home at 10. Then dad wouldn't have found me crossdressing, raped me, then killed himself 5 years later.

Prostitute self for money, start hormone therapy at 12 instead of 20.

Study the same subjects, get full ride scholarship, then actually graduate instead of dropping out 3 times in a row due to wanting to die because didn't gender transition/raped by dad

I could have already had my degree. I could have had the body I always wanted, all if I made better choices and stopped fighting to be a normal person
>>
>>25709327
You're fucking responsible for your father's death and your thought process brings you to "lel should have cut my dick off sooner!" Jesus christ you need fucking therapy not chems from a doctor.
>>
>>25709048
So if someone were to give you a magic button that once pressed completely reverts time and wipes everything up to your death out, you wouldn't press it? Think of all the bad things that happened by chance that might not the second time around. Plus you'd get to relive childhood innocence and bliss. baka desu senpai.
>>
>>25709403
Meant birth not death.
>>
>>25709327

>dad finds you crossdressing
>rapes you

damn son, that's pretty hot
>>
File: s_mug misato.jpg (87KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
s_mug misato.jpg
87KB, 500x281px
>>25707613
I really don't regret much, despite being 'unsuccessful' in most peoples eyes
my experiences have made me what I am today, and has taught me a lot, I wouldn't be the same if I had a normal life
>>
>>25709375
I've had therapy for years anon. I've had childhood gender identity disorder confirmed by three different people.
>>
>>25707613
I would go back to avoid avoiding her and live happily ever after as destiny had intended even if it meant a long distance relationship.
>>
File: btgbr.jpg (33KB, 405x276px) Image search: [Google]
btgbr.jpg
33KB, 405x276px
>>25709499
>I've had a fake disorder confirmed by 3 shitbag enablers
>>
>>25707613
I would've eaten healthy in my youth and worked out.
I wouldn't have played those stupid MMO's I played in my 12's-13's.
I would've started drawing earlier.
Still, going through middle school, highschool and college again would be a pain.
>>
i would have been kinder. i would have stayed in school. i would have took care of myself. i would have protected him. i would have gotten help.

i don't know what i wouldn't do differently.
why are you teasing my heart like this op
>>
i have no interest in going back to fix things and i don't want to start again, i just want it to be fucking over
>>
>>25707613
I'd kill myself the day i was born... somehow.
Or maybe when I'm old enough to walk and fall off a cliff.
Being born wasn't worth it desu.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.