[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you fucking black girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: gif.gif (781KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
781KB, 500x323px
Why aren't you fucking black girls?
>>
>>25706198
they dont want my 4 inch penis
>>
I'm not into bestiality

for some reason that was not an original comment
>>
I tried, I couldn't stay hard and it was really awkward
>>
>>25706274
racists typically aren't very original.
>>
Because bestiality is illegal over here.
>>
>>25706198
those are some nice titties
>>
>>25706198
Because there's very few here and about 170% of refugees are male.
>>
>>25706332
That's because racism is perfectly natural, my friend
>>
>>25706456
Kinda like homosexuality :^)
>>
File: 32452231.jpg (88KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
32452231.jpg
88KB, 576x768px
Its very rare to see one in my country and even then it would probably be some illegal "refugee" with diseases and 50 angry husbands waiting to beat me up. No thanks.
Thinking more about it, in my 24 years. I have not seen a single black woman actually. I've visited bigger cities and lived in many places. I see more asian grills than black ones which is good I guess.
>>
>>25706456
Define natural.What does a human do that is unnatural? Rape is natural. Genocide is natural. My sister's breasts are....uhh
>>
>>25706456
Tribalism is natural friend. Racism is idiocy. Your skin color isn't an accomplishment and has nothing to do with defining you as a person.

But this is 4chan and you're probably 13.
>>
>>25706198
Hey man can i HAVE SOURCE, I REVERSED IMAGE SEARCHED AND ITJ UST GAVE ME A GENERIC BLAKC WHORESS STUFF, COULD i get a nameuh ohh. im to horny that i realized my caps was on to lazy to redo comment
>>
I've fucked like 15 black women, I probably have a few niglet kids running around, but I'd only raise a white child.
>>
>>25706499
4chan's format allows these racist ideas to blossom. There isn't enough time and ease to have proper conversations about these topics. Science is reduced to pop-science here. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.
>>
Black girls are like 200x more likely to have an STD than a straight white girl.

Avoid black girls and fags and you will never get an STD.
>>
>>25706198
anyone got the sauce on this gif
>>
i think nigs and gooks look ugly and unattractive
>>
File: Skullcomp.jpg (238KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
Skullcomp.jpg
238KB, 1000x665px
>>25706499
>race = skin color

Probably one of the greatest memes of our time
>>
>>25706607
Her name is Maserati or something to that effect.

I think she only fucks white guys.
>>
>>25706499
>implying race is just skin deep

Even newborns show a preference towards people of the same race , try again
>>
>>25706606
It's funny when white guys complain about us having stds but then they will go to south east Asia and have unprotected sex with poor Filipino hookers
>>
>>25706198
i'm thinking about it desu
>>
>>25706729
I don't think it's funny. It's disgusting. I can personally say I've never left the country to have unprotected sex with hookers of any kind, and I'm a very white man for what it's worth.

We wouldn't have this problem if the Japs won WWII TBQH
>>
>>25706853
What nigger? The Japanese wouldn't have allowed degenerate sex tourism in their empire which would have included the Philippines is what I meant.

I'd rather eat horse meat than have sex with a Japanese girl.
>>
>>25706233

Because I'm a repulsive ogre that people avoid. No woman will ever see my 7-8" skinny dick.
>>
>>25706898
I didn't even read your post ya weeb. That is why replied incorrectly. You can continue licking the balls of Japs now.
>>
>>25706686
>Maserati
Sweet god in heaven thank you
>>
I wish I was. Black girls are very attractive to me. But I live in western canada so there's hardly any here.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 792x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 792x445px
Because I'm fucking this big tittied whore tonight. Her sons going to be in the next room playing xbox or something stupid and I'm going to sucking on these fat tiddies and bust a nut in her mouth or puss.
>>
>>25707016
can you teach me bro
>>
>>25706198
Like with every version of this thread.
THEY DON'T WANT ME, NO ONE DOES.
>>
>>25706198
Implying a thick black girl with like my little white penis. Nice joke anon
>>
So guys any of you actually fuck a black girl. i mean black girl like skinny white guys?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.