[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't women just be sexual cattle you can buy, pick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ss2.jpg (27KB, 450x388px) Image search: [Google]
ss2.jpg
27KB, 450x388px
Why can't women just be sexual cattle you can buy, pick out, and raise for the sole purpose of being your sex slave?
>>
>>25705077
Because of liberals
>>
>>25705077
because we were born a thousand years too late
>>
>>25705077
>>25705520
because they're humans
>>
>>25705077
My sentiments exactly. Whose idea was it to give non-conscious beings the right to vote in the first place? Now they're on our roads, on our internet and on our screens. It's time to make things right.
>>
>>25705552
Don't listen to this guy, he's too far gone
>>
They are. They're just really expensive.
>>
If I ruled the world this would be how things worked...

Who's voting for me?
>>
because they are too intelligent and mentally complex to be kept as livestock. it's too much effort to put them through Stockholm syndrome and it's also very wrong.
>>
Higher quality version of the image
>>
>>25705618
>intelligent
Less intelligent than dogs, yet we keep them as pets.
Why?
>>
>>25705552
Last time I checked humans built, invented and created things with their hands. Women do none of this. Women aren't humans they are merely a reflection of humans who's purpose is to be our servants and sexdoll companions for emotional support.
>>
>>25705077
>Why can't women just be sexual cattle you can buy, pick out, and raise for the sole purpose of being your sex slave?

Human rights and stuff like that.
>inb4 human rights aren't real
They may not be objective things but they subjectively exist in our society and enforced with threats of force for violating them. Making them real in practice, and as real as any other "abstract" concept.
>>
>>25705618
Dumbest man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Smartest woman
>>
>>25705725
Let me take a page from the SJW book of law...

Hmm it seems that "Human rights" are just a social construct! That means they're not real. Phew. That's a relief.
>>
when did oral and anal sex start?

when did all of the fancy sex positions start?

When did masturbation start?
>>
>>25705077
Isis does that with 10 year old girls, they're like 75$ dollars.
>>
>>25705552
Slavery has been a part of pretty much every single human society.
>>25705618
Ha! No.
>>25705725
Obviously we've gone too far with the human rights nonsense and need to peel somethings back.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.