[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagecucks, what's your relationship like with your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1451584565105.png (191KB, 431x441px) Image search: [Google]
1451584565105.png
191KB, 431x441px
Wagecucks, what's your relationship like with your work colleagues?
>>
At my last job a group of us became friends and would meet up every couple weeks, get hammered and do a ton of cocaine.

At my current job, I still get along with everyone but wouldn't want to do anything after work with them. They are professional aquaintences, no more, no less.
>>
>>25702503
I fell in love with my coworker. We hang out together after work sometimes. She even spent New Year's Eve with me, but I'm not sure if I should confess to her or not. We are a small company of only 10 people and I'm still not sure if she's just friendly with me or has a thing for me. I'm 22 KVH and she's 30 years old cutie.
>>
File: hit the wall.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hit the wall.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>25703242
>she's 30 years old
>>
>>25703242
Have there been any signs that she's interested? Besides the friendly ones. Clear-cut signs, I mean. Long eye-contact, lots of physical-contact, etc. If not, don't. If you ever plan on leaving the job, you should do it, though.
>>25703341
You are 18 or 19, correct?
>>
>>25703392
Well kinda yes sometimes I catch her looking at me from other side of office. She invites me to lunch with her. She even remembers random shit I tell her. For example my cooking pan broke. I told her about that briefly during one of our lunches. Few days later she tells me that she saw great pan etc.

But it still confuses me as I have only one male friend that I hang out with. But if I compare our relationship to other female coworkers at our workplace it's different, more direct I would say.

The other thing I noticed is that when we hang out together outside of work she never mentions it to other coworkers in work. For example I sometimes go out shopping with my other female coworker and that bitch brags about it to everyone in office.

I've been working there for 2 years.
>>
>>25703648
She likes you. You autist
>>
>>25702503
i never talk to them and they probably think im a freak
>>
File: trump.png (211KB, 407x411px) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
211KB, 407x411px
>>25703341
She's a good looking wall though
>>
don't talk to any of them

i'm there to work, not make friends

most of them are idiots though from what i can tell
>>
>>25703677
I know that she likes me and doesn't mind spending her time with me. But I'm not sure if I can escalate it to romantic level.
>>
>>25703773
helIo edgemaster
>>
>>25703648
Does she treat others like that? Honestly, if I were you, I'd invite her out for one of your usual things. Maybe, for some lunch or something. Then, escalate the physical-contact. See how she responds. I don't know. If you casually put your hand on her arm, and she shirks away, that should be a clear sign she isn't interested.
>>
>>25703853

shut up kid, once you realize how fickle the normies are, you'll understand my view
>>
>>25703870
She goes only with me to one on one lunches from male coworkers. As far as I know I've been only one male coworker who she spent time with outside of work. That might be also due to fact that I'm the only single male in our office.

On NYE I've put my arm around her and she didn't mind, she also stuck really close to me when she was cold because we spent NYE outside watching open air concert and fireworks.

I'm afraid to try anything because I don't want to fuck up our work relationship and I also don't want lose a good friend. I imagine we wouldn't continue being friends after my confession to her.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.