[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am currently working on a new google product. This new product

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: google.jpg (549KB, 1536x1038px) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
549KB, 1536x1038px
I am currently working on a new google product. This new product will let you be able to communicate with people a few days or weeks in the past. I currently know who wins the 1.5 billion powerball, I cannot answer that for you though. Feel free to ask me anything. The current date is Feb 5th 2016.
>>
>>25701938
Who wins the 1.5 billion Powerball?
>>
What kind of weather will NJ receive tomorrow morning?
>>
I'm a legit time traveler from the year 2000, and willing to do a Q&A if anyone is curious.
>>
>>25701951
I can only tell you this. It is a split ticket, someone wins from Florida another wins from Washington state.
>>
How do you make the perfect steak?
>>
what is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
>>
>>25702011
You should take a trip to New York on September 11th next year. Gonna be a beautiful view from the top floor of the World Trade Center towers all day.
>>
How do you feel about birds?
>>
Any major plane crashes on january 16th?
>>
>>25701985
It will be cloudy and around 17 to 20 F in the morning it will warm up to 28-29F by midday. You could look up that one yourself.
>>
>>25701938
Why /r9k/?
Proof?
>>
How much sperm is in a penis?
>>
>>25702070
I think you misunderstand my post. I came from the year 2000 to the year 2015.
>>
Why was steve always such a kidder?
>>
>>25702097
Feb 2nd a man will die by crashing his Skycatcher into the north pacific ocean near Monterey CA.
>>
Should I get wasted tonight? Feels like a drinking night.
>>
>>25702221
Sure, whatever sounds good to you.
>>
>>25702138
Former robot
>>
>>25702251
Thank you wise time traveler, truly you are from a more advanced age.
>>
Someone important in the political world passes away Jan 27th.
>>
>>25701938
what are the numbers?
>>
>>25702024
Bullshit I'm a time traveler from 2040, the powerball goes up to 2.5 billion and a rich person from Orange County cali wins it, he invests most of it to Genisys os which links everything together, but that's all I can tell you without causing a time paradox
>>
>>25702331
2.5 billion I wish.
>Come with me if you want to live
>>
>>25701938
Do I get a gf

>unoriginal
>>
Will she ever give me a chance again
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.