[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a KHV >meet a girl online >get her number, start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: 121203_roger_ebert_ap[2].jpg (26KB, 605x328px) Image search: [Google]
121203_roger_ebert_ap[2].jpg
26KB, 605x328px
>be a KHV
>meet a girl online
>get her number, start texting non stop
>we get along okay, she's 4 years younger than me so there are some issues
>offer to meet up, she says she's not sure and doesn't know me that well
>whatever
>we continue texting, less and less each day
>eventually get tired of her and the stupid drama and stop texting all together
>a few days later she texts me, asking what's wrong
>I say nothing, just been busy
>this time she's the one who wants to meet up
>at first I say yes, we can hang out at my place and just a movie together or something
>she loves the idea, says we should also cuddle and sleep
>it's habbening.jpg
>get scared
>start acting distant towards her and eventually say maybe it's not a good idea for you two to meet
>she gets very sad, asks why
>I tell her because she lives with her parents and must be at home before 9 pm and that's not the type of drama I'm looking for in my life
>this was 2 hours ago
>she's texted me 10 times since then begging to meet up
>haven't responded to any of them

Holy shit guys, did my cowardliness actually turned me into a Chad? And the weird thing is I don't feel bad at all, in fact I fucking love having power over her.

She keeps saying she wanted to cuddle and watch shit together and now she's sad because she didn't get what she want. Are women this desperate?
>>
just say fine and fuck get retard
>>
>>25700348
CHAD HAHAHAHAHHAHA
Man Chad would bring her and fuck her without even thinking you ARE JUST A PUSSY AND TRY TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF
what a loser top kek
hahahahahahahah
>>
She now texted since I don't respond she's deleting my number kek

>>25700383
>>25700386
she wouldn't have put out because she's a muslim.
>>
>>25700417
Denying yourself the chance to get laid does not make you a Chad.

>Are women this desperate?
I know /r9k/ loves its 'women are evil' meme, but on average they're about as desperate as a guy is.
>>
>>25700417
>she wouldn't have put out because she's a muslim.
holy fuck you're stupid
>>
>>25700439
This

Fuck you bot, the conversation generated on this board as a whole has no originality whatsoever.
>>
She texted again kek asking why I'm not responding

>>25700438
>>25700439
I'm certain that she wouldn't have had sex, we don't live in USA.
>>
>>25700495
>we don't live in USA.
so?
whatever, stay kissless, hugless virgin if that's what you want, "chad"
>>
>>25700536
I responded her and now she's begging to meet up again, how am I not a Chad?
>>
>>25700560
You are only chad until your dick has been inside of her.
>>
>>25700590
She won't have sex before marriage, it's a waste of time to deal with her. I just find it amusing that when I'm someone that she can't obtain, I'm suddenly desirable
>>
>>25700590
>>25700560
you're a chad when you've put your dick in several vagina without any difficulties not when you're a virgin that might have a chance to fuck after marriage
>>
>>25700640
>She won't have sex before marriage

Chad knows that is not true, therefore you are not chad.
>>
>>25700640
change country m8
>>
>>25700663
Chad also knows he would get shot if he took a virgin muslim girls virginity without getting married.

>>25700687
trying
>>
>>25700640

You are a fucking retard, She really wants to meet you and spent a good night with you, that doesn't make you a Chad you fucking faggot, some time you really want to eat a cake and you do whatever you have to do to eat that cake, does the cake is Chad?

Fucking autistic faggot just say it's okay and enjoy having a chill evening you fag.
>>
>>25700640
>>25700711
excuses, excuses
you're pathetic
but you already knew that since you're khv
>>
>>25700718
>She really wants to meet you and spent a good night with you,

she has to be home before 9 so it's more like a good evening. and all kidding aside, she started to really annoy me in the past few days, constantly asking why I'm not texting her or why I'm not responding when I'm at work etc. I figured it'd be better to end it before it started than later on because this was clearly leading to nowhere.
>>
>>25700718
>does the cake is Chad?
if he's willing to do whatever he has to to have it then yes, master of shitty metaphors
>>
someone tell me what a KHV/KHHV is

i missed this meme.
>>
>>25700348
>OP actually needs advice about this

You're doomed, faggot.
>>
>>25700780
>missed
No, you just showed up years late to the party you fucking newshit.
>>
>>25700780

Kissless Handholdless Virgin
>>
>>25700811
yeah yeah yeah i don't give a fuck
>>
>>25700780
You seem to be in the wrong place, you would be better getting the fuck out.
>>
>>25700804
I don't need advice, I just wanted to share because it feels good to be the one that rejects instead of the one that gets rejected for once.
>>
>>25700831
>permavirgin friendless wizard
>should get out because he doesn't know two acronyms
>>
>>25700754
depends if you want to spend the rest of your life alone or not, what is your ager and if it would really bother you to stay alone
>>
>>25700839
>I don't need advice

But that's...wrong.

So why would you post that? Explain it to me.
>>
>>25700780
You
bl0xbl0xbl000000x
>>
>>25700640

abort immediately
>>
>>25700348

You somehow gave off the impression that your fear was not fear, but the disinterest that coems from having easy access to a better qualiy woman to use as you please whenever you wish. Accordingly, the grill you were texting fell for the inadvertent illusion tht you re a high value male with multiple options, and so a worthy target.
>>
>>25700845
>Still unironically being a virgin on /r9k/
>2016

Get out
>>
>>25700839
Are you proud? If yes you're just an austitic asshole
>>
>>25700870
I've been alone my whole life. I think I'd rather stay alone than be with someone who annoys me.

I also lied about being KHV. I was with one girl for a few months but she broke up with me, said we should stay as friends. I think I'm subconsciously rejecting all the new potential partners because I can't forget about her
>>
>>25700711
Then get her to suck your dick... Fucking idiot.
>>
>>25700917
Pretty much this. When you get rejected, you want it more, it's simple human psychology
>>
>>25700947
are you still friends?
>>
>>25700993
nope, cut all contact with her after she said she wanted to remain as friends
>>
you should at least practice kissing so when you meet a girl you do like (>implying) you won't fuck it up by not knowing anything
>>
>>25701022
you should try to get over that by going with that other girl
you have the opportunity to have a good time or not and if things don't go well you can still call everythnig off
>>
>>25701103
>and if things don't go well you can still call everythnig off

If she's this clingy now, imagine how difficult it would be in the future. and like I said, she's not allowed to be outside after 9 pm and I work till like 6:30 pm. It wouldn't work and I honestly don't want to deal with her family or her teenage drama.

I also have another girl I met online that wants to meet up too but she's in a different city. I haven't texted her in a few days either but she didn't text back like the other one
>>
>>25700348
Shahir?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.