[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on getting life back on track

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: suicide-hanging-rope.jpg (234KB, 638x850px) Image search: [Google]
suicide-hanging-rope.jpg
234KB, 638x850px
Basic info:
>20 yo KHHV male
>eastern Europe
>5k population town not near any metro areas or bigger towns
>studying electric engineering at local public college and hating it (really bad at it, flunked)
>parents too controlling

I don't have hobbies, friends, I'm not intelligent or hard working, I'm not well read or knowledgeable, I'm really skinny and lack energy to do anything.

Help me, I'll do anything in my power to get out of this. I posted this on /adv/ but got the formating wrongs so the thread will die with no responses.
>>
>>25698600
As a 24 year old trying to get his life back on track my best advice for you is to start trying to figure out what actually excites you and you enjoy doing.

Furthermore, people tend to say 'don't work in what you love' but that's bullshit. Just attempt to find what you love and try to get a job at it.

I got a long road ahead of me but at least I have some direction in what I want to do in life.
>>
i'm not exactly sure what advice you're looking for if you say you don't want to do anything.

if you want to get out of it, it's going to be a lot of effort and energy, it doesn't sound like you have the option to have shit handed to you.

any other courses that actually interest you in college?
>>
You need to build your self esteem through setting yourself achievable goals that emphasis personal development.
They can start small and really basic like
>I will learn to cook a new meal and share ti with my family
or
>I will build a small piece of furniture.

Set yourself a task, achieve it and not only will you feel good you would've actively improved yourself in just a small way doing it.

I set myself the goal of reading a novel, in full this month. I'm almost finished. Like I could almost start a second novel.
>>
Failed normalfags please go.

There is no "getting back on track" for a robot, we never even had a fucking ticket.
>>
>>25698752
This. OPs life looks pretty fucking on track to me
>Still young, whole of his twenties ahead of him.
>exotic background
>lives in cosy town
>Studying a highly employable degree
>has loving, helpful parents.

And then he doesn't have any hobbies, friends or bullshit generally taking up his time. He has an open slate in front o him. Getting life on track? His life is at the fucking train stations nd he can go anywhere.
>>
>>25698820
Age has nothing to do with being a robot, we are born this way.
>>
>>25698638
I feel like I would enjoy manual jobs that you can dedication yourself to like cooking, something you can feel passionate for. Maybe even be a car mechanic.
Our school system doesn't allow me to go back and study a trade.
>>25698640
I am really bad at maths and physics. It's hard for me to grasp even the basic concepts of maths on a college/university level. My acquaintance at college all have autism and play video games and smoke weed. I don't enjoy the environment and I don't know what an electrical engineer does so it confuses me.
I tried talking about transferring with my parents but the college is really cheap at 150 euros a year and they won't let me live away from home.
>>25698730
I already said my father is controlling. If he ever saw me in the kitchen he would throw a fit and call me a pussy.
He doesn't let me do anything but study electrical engineering to "be successful like he is". He once caught me reading The glass beads game and he ripped the book apart.
>>
>>25698845
You say that like robots in their thirties haven't suffered for longer.
>>
>>25698854
>I already said my father is controlling. If he ever saw me in the kitchen he would throw a fit and call me a pussy.
>He doesn't let me do anything but study electrical engineering to "be successful like he is". He once caught me reading The glass beads game and he ripped the book apart.
Those were just example goals. Maybe your goal should be
>beat the shit out of Dad
>>
>>25698859
You say
>>Still young, whole of his twenties ahead of him.
Like a robot with his twenties ahead of him could somehow stop being a robot.
>>
>>25698600

I'm 26 and going back to school. If you're not a turbo-normie you have zero chance without a degree.
>>
>>25698922
>normie
Get out, normalfag.
>>
>>25698600
Start teaching english, you seem pretty good at it.
>>
>>25698886
Heaps of them find some slut eventually. There's a reason this site isn't populated exclusively by 30 somethings.
>>
>>25698949
A robot will never have a 3D whore, if you even want a 3D whore you aren't a robot.
>>
>>25698940

>implying turbo-normalfag sounds half as good as turbo-normie
>>
>>25699135
Shut up and get out, normalfag.
>>
>>25698940
>>25698949
>>25698975
>>25699135
>>25699165
Thanks guys you sure bailed me out.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.