[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to this board?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: wattt.jpg (17KB, 283x390px) Image search: [Google]
wattt.jpg
17KB, 283x390px
After the shooting, it seems like everyone left.
The tripfags, Aoi, Ugly Potato, Bandage, are gone, eggmans been gone, the threads last longer, the robot is annoying as fuck, less populated threads, board has gotten slower, and everyone on other boards talk about how they used to come here but it's gone to shit.
>>
There was an influx of shitty normies and all the regulars fled.
>>
>>25698597
like the roman empire, /r9k/ had been in a period of decline much longer than its official collapse, ever since the robot was switched off in 2014 and pepe made its way to black twitter normies were flooding in and true robots were leaving

the shootings in fact were a benefit, helping to deter normies from coming here as well as some of the shitposters, I noticed the pedophiles are gone, probably because they know the FBI is watching us now
>>
>>25698597
>everyone on other boards talk about how they used to come here but it's gone to shit
That's what everybody says about everything. People are just retarded.

Tripfags come and go.

The types of shit come and go; yet it is all shit.
>>
>>25698597
Lauren stop posting your fucking stupid images on r9k, this is your ex I can still recognise your fucking drawing style.
>>
nobody cares about tripfags you fucking blogshitting cancer
>>
File: image.png (12KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12KB, 206x206px
>>25698597
>being sad about attention-whoring tripfags leaving the board
Literally kill yourself, OP.
>>
>complains about shitposters leaving and more well-adjusted people posting

This was never meant to be a sanctuary for society's worst rejects.
>>
>>25698693
>comparing /r9k/ to the Roman empire
seriously though, the normies just caught wind of how this board was a "breeding ground" for school shooters or something like that and their morbid curiosity and general ignorance towards 4chan etiquette/culture made them post before lurking, revealing how "new" they are simply by looking at what words and images they have in their posts.
Oh yeah, that and they wanted to get those fresh rare pepes and memes hot off the press before they dropped in value.
>>
Which shooting are we talking about? I check here once or twice every few months. Fill a robot in.
>>
>>25700656
>not realizing that most of the "normies" here have been on 4chan far longer than robots and just avoided this board previously
>>
File: leclassybot.jpg (155KB, 600x966px) Image search: [Google]
leclassybot.jpg
155KB, 600x966px
/r9k/ has gone through so many radical changes that one more won't do a difference.
There is no /r9k/ as such just different eras of it each with their own essence.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.