[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

None of you are Nice.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1326971869399.jpg (135KB, 713x476px) Image search: [Google]
1326971869399.jpg
135KB, 713x476px
I see people all the time on this board claim to be nice but never once saw anyone be nice. In the same post sometimes you'll see "I'm nice" and then they go on to explain something awful they did. You people aren't nice. Do you shove old people's driveways in the winter for free? Do you help push peoples cars out of the snow when they're stuck? Do you run over to people and help them pick stuff up if they dropped a bunch? Because those things are being nice. Being quiet isn't being nice, its just being quiet.

So stop pretending you're something you're not.
>>
I'm not nice, but I'm not so bad to merit a life of loneliness just because I'm quiet.
>>
fuck off normie. leave my board. kill yourself.
>>
File: 1443785958546.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1443785958546.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>25697832
>>25697794
Did I strike a nerve? Don't want to admit you're really just as big of a piece of shit as the people you hate?
>>
>>25697794
>muh edge
Pretty embarrassing to be quite frank
>>
>>25697760
>Do you help push peoples cars out of the snow when they're stuck?

yes all the time

Do you run over to people and help them pick stuff up if they dropped a bunch?

yes all the time

>Do you shove old people's driveways in the winter for free?

yes all the time but sometimes for money.

also both men and women tell me I am a good person.
>>
It's dumb to judge people based on what they post on a form where they vent their frustrations. So gtfo.
>>
>>25697760
Yesterday I saw someone drop their glove without noticing and I picked it up for him.
Two months ago I was getting groceries and some old lady asked me to come upstairs because her friend had fallen down and I helped her get to the top appartment.

I'm nice when people need me, I just don't get out of the house much apart from when I'm shopping.
>>
File: 1449327526703.jpg (349KB, 670x748px) Image search: [Google]
1449327526703.jpg
349KB, 670x748px
>>25697760
I know I'm an asshole, go rape your anus with a rusty rake you attentionwhore.

What do you want from us?
>>
>>25697760
Nobody here thinks they're nice fuck off and die. We don't care about being 'nice' to you or any dirty normalfags.
>>
File: 171aed256e6680987358c7ac2a2d.jpg (189KB, 850x1237px) Image search: [Google]
171aed256e6680987358c7ac2a2d.jpg
189KB, 850x1237px
>>25697760
What do you do if you're to nice?
>>
>>25698031
>>25698004
this, I help people out all the time when I can, it's just I don't leave the house or try to make friends, when I did I felt awkward and excluded. I'll get it someday but I know I'm a good person and that I'm nice, so fuck off fag.
>>
>>25697760
I used to be nice, but then I realized that in a world where bad things happen to good people, one might as well be a piece of shit and deserve all of the ill that comes their way. I'm a piece of shit, and I deserve my shitty life.
>>
>>25697760
Why do you care so much about how other people carry themselves?
>>
>>25697777
Lucky quads of truthiness

Middle pillar is the only way
>>
>>25697846
What's wrong, burger? You mad that you can't hop without bursting your fucking kneecaps and making the world think North Korea tested another underground nuke?

You pathetic sack of ass grease, fuck off and go into cardiac arrest.
>>
>>25697760
>Do you shove old people's driveways in the winter for free?
I mean I have to do a few lines of coke before and during, but yeah. My neighbor's an old Persian woman who pays me in lentil stew
>Do you help push peoples cars out of the snow when they're stuck?
A month ago I moved a car that my friend was fixing up into his garage (the engine had died)
>Do you run over to people and help them pick stuff up if they dropped a bunch
I used to in high school, but I haven't seen anyone drop tons of things since then. If I did, I probably would.
>>
nigger #211214145315ad
>>
I'll help people out if I'm familiar with them beforehand but I'm too shy to just interact with a stranger that casually, even if it is just something nice
>>
>>25697760
I did all this. When I see that I can help someone I help him even when I see it is fucking hard and I hate myself for it. it is better to be bad
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.