[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've seen vile things that no human being should ever have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 14335829884532.jpg (63KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
14335829884532.jpg
63KB, 500x484px
I've seen vile things that no human being should ever have witnessed. I thought nothing could faze me until I had one of the most introspective and robotic thoughts never before thought possible.

I said to myself... "I'm tired". And I just kept repeating it and repeating it and repeating it until I was on the floor of my apartment, curled up and crying.

I'm 18 years old and yet I feel as if I'm an old man who seen it all. I'm just tired.

Who else /tired/ here and why?
>>
>>25695343
Too much. Just too much.

it's OK. Build something that was never there.

Try, at least.
>>
I'm tired of working desu senpai. I feel like my life is just one big cycle of work, ultimately leading to death. This isnt what life was supposed to be.
>>
>>25695343
I'm tired of weed being illegal senpai.
>>
>>25695343
im tired because everything is monotonous and boring and it always has been
>>
>>25695343
All my life I've foced myself to be social. Everything about planning dates to go places and organizing shit to do with friends and family never felt natural to me. I'd go neet but it just isnt an option.
>>
>>25695369
too much?

i want normies to leave.

i repeated to myself

"im in hell im in hell im in hell" for a month, not by choice

then it went to "im being triggered im being triggered"

then it went to "i want my mommy i want my mommy" over and over again against my will

i would say it just to try and distract the torrent of dagger like thoughts in my mind as i slipped into a massive panic attacks.

>try at least

fuck off you piece of shit
>>
>>25695343
I've had nights where I'm laying and bed and just whispering "fuck my life" over and over until I eventually feel myself to sleep.
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (70KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
70KB, 300x250px
>>25695369
>Try, at least

Hello Reddit.
>>
>>25695343
HAHAHAHA OMG
OP, you have seen nothing. LITERALLY nothing. You are just a tweenster tryhard faggot wannabe stoic fatass trying to cop an old soul.
Kill urself my man
>>
honestly senpai, try changing your diet, force yourself to make a difference even when it feels like there's no point. Try different vitamins and stuff, human beings aren't meant to feel this way. Life gives you an opportunity to change yourself and your surroundings, don't let it go. Your life might be shit, but literally nothing is stopping you but your own boundaries.
>>
>>25695343
KEK, Liveleak doesn't count.
>>
>>25695543
kek, yea anon, just take vitamins broskie. It's not really what you've gone through or what you've seen, its just your own boundaries and vitamins. kekek
>>
>I've seen vile things that no human being should ever witness.
Like what?
>>
>>25695343
ABSOLUTE MAADMAN!
>>
File: why_.png (8KB, 381x381px) Image search: [Google]
why_.png
8KB, 381x381px
>>25695582
Memes.

I've staired into the memes and mems staired back.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.