[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are females so useless?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1419218490132.jpg (113KB, 1146x580px) Image search: [Google]
1419218490132.jpg
113KB, 1146x580px
Why are females so useless?
>>
>>25693954
It's funny because the poen where that quote came from actually shows that there's nothing left of his kingdom.
>>
>>25693972
>implying a big piece of a huge monument is nothing
>>
>>25693981
Wow, cool broken statue faggot, watch me despair.
>>
>>25693994
Come back when YOU get a statue of yourself that (1) is made of a material that would survive an average storm and (2) larger than yourself.
>>
>>25693972
It's better to have rule the greatest and largest kingdom of the ancient world and lost it then to never have ruled at all.
>>
>>25693972
literally still more than a female
>>
>>25694019
>is made of a material that would survive an average storm and
So anything marble or stone? I doubt it was made of anything special anon, it was fucking broken.
>>25694034
Who cares if your kingdom is destined to be forgotten like the rest of us?
>>
>>25693954
Men created ''the modern woman''. You treated her like a goddess because she had holes you lusted after. You told her over and over again how beautiful she was and how you'd do anything for a woman like her.

She realized how much power her looks had and stopped focusing on her other qualities. She dumbed down and you made her think this was the right way to go on about her life. She got to be a spoiled princess all her life only because she was beautiful and you needed holes to fuck. So why are men complaining?
>>
>>25694043
>if your kingdom is destined to be forgotten like the rest of us

>has had a famous poem made about it
>forgotten
>>
>>25694058
The poem will be forgotten too.
>>
>>25694043
>Who cares if your kingdom is destined to be forgotten like the rest of us?

It's taken two thousand years and the statue is still around, the stories linger and we're talking about him on a image board for Chinese cartoons.

Not forgotten at all.
>>
If men are so great why do they need to stroke their own egos? Theres a shift in greatness and the time of women is finally here. Men are scared and they should be (:
>>
>>25694074
>If men are so great

If it weren't for men and those men stopped going to work one day society would collapse. You are nothing but a wet hole.

Your greatest accomplishment in this world was creating prostitution.
>>
>>25694074
>If men are so great why do they need to stroke their own egos?

They do it because, not despite.
>>
>>25693954
Because of evolution.
>Be woman
>Pick man
>Follow him
>He makes sure you survive
Literally how human females have evolved.
>>
File: 1452594182094.jpg (2MB, 2800x3932px) Image search: [Google]
1452594182094.jpg
2MB, 2800x3932px
we gave those whores too many rights
>>
File: equality.jpg (891KB, 1560x2744px) Image search: [Google]
equality.jpg
891KB, 1560x2744px
>>25694090
That's all they have to do in order to survive, to pick a good man.
They are uncapable of doing anything else of value as it is not needed of them.
>>
>>25694072
He didn't exist, retard. The guy in the poem isn't Julius Caesar.
>>
>>25694053
because women are complaining when they have literally no reason to do so
>>
>>25694115
But we're talking about Caesar, not Ozymandias.
>>
File: femanonposter.jpg (11KB, 236x192px) Image search: [Google]
femanonposter.jpg
11KB, 236x192px
>>25693972
What's funny is that Rome stopped to be a kingdom in 500BC dumb roastie. Augustus ruled from 30 BC to 15 approximately and it wasn't even a republic anymore
>>
>>25694085
They do it because its a coping mechanism for their own inadequacies. Great people are too busy working hard and being great to stroke their own egos.
>>
>>25693972
>implying females have developed anything even close to the most fragmented remains of his empire since the beginning of time
>>
>>25694111
>This new guy means so much to me that I'd be a total fucking whore and fuck a different guy so that he doesnt find out about me being a total fucking whore in the past

are these women even thinking?
>>
>>25694115
>>25694187
It took me a while to realize that you guys didn't even realize it's not Ceasar in OP's pic.
>>
>>25693954
You're sad that the pendulum of time has swung in favour of the more beautiful half of our fucking species.

I suppose the truth is that they're useless to any of us, because they're much more experienced at finding out exactly how worthwhile another human can be to them and theirs, and we don't have enough money, charm, or aesthetic appeal to warrant a second look.
>>
>>25694281
Isn't that Augustus Caesar?

Who is it then?
>>
>>25694333
It is, but it's not Julius Caesar who most people will associate Caesar with, even though it just means emperor. Basically everyone but Julius should be called by their given name and only Julius can be identied by solely Caesar.
>>
>>25694333
It's Octavian aka Augustus, adoptive son of Caesar
>>
>>25694291
>more beautiful half
actually cant stop laughing at your autism
>>
>>25694346
The relationship between Roman names and modern descriptors is fucked up. 'Julius' has become a first name even though it was a family name, 'Caesar' has, becoming generalized as 'tsar' basically, become known as the man's first name even though it was an epithet, and so on, and Gaius, his real first name, has become obscure altogether. And speaking of Augustus, that was originally an epithet as well, which in turn in our times became an adjective ('august'), not to mention a month.
>>
>>25694391
(Not to add that 'Octavian' apparently literally just means 'the eight son'.)
>>
>>25694034
>greatest and largest kingdom of the ancient world
you realize that's the mongols, right?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.