[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here actually listens to David Bowie?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_l5rhhkQZLm1qza24u.jpg (22KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l5rhhkQZLm1qza24u.jpg
22KB, 500x339px
Who here actually listens to David Bowie?
>>
>>25690088
>thread Bowie .7000
No one. GTF OUT

Great sage for shit faggots
>>
>>25690088
I've listened to him since I was 16, I'm 22 now.
He was a true artist of fashion, film and most notably music
>>
>>25690121
haha nice tryy faggot
>>
Yeah I'm listening to Low right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsELFp6s-lo

He was one of the main artists that got me into making music
>>
>>25690244
You work in music? There are non-neets here?
>>
>>25690333
>making music =/= getting paid for it
>>
File: David+Bowie (3).jpg (12KB, 313x425px) Image search: [Google]
David+Bowie (3).jpg
12KB, 313x425px
I've listened to Bowie my entire life. Ziggy Stardust was the first album I ever heard.
He sparked my love for music, and inspired me to play an instrument.
>>
>>25690088
I knew his name, but never had any idea who he was or what he did.
>>
hunky dory and ziggy stardust are my favorite albums of his
>>
>>25690204
Yeah, everyone says the same, but since your not normie, i guess. Can you tell me one thing that he is unique or better at something that the others of his league is not ? His music is pretty generic and mediocre and he is queer faggot, following the trends of the (back then) modern feminist agenda, thats why he got money and he got famous, for that same shit, he used to suck cocks for money, then he signed a contract for bigger money and more cocks.

What I see is just ugly brit fag that was corrupted by the jews.
>>
>>25690463
He was a faggot queer that got into showbiz to show the world that men can be women, to tell you to check your privilege, it all begin back then with faggots like him
>>
>>25690088
brown person here

so many white tears. i'm not even into le drake and le trap. but so. many. white. tears.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

21-30 year old white bitch tears are the most delicious. because they're misandrist cunts, but davie bowie like totally doesn't even count as an instrument of the patriarchy tho. he's my first love in my 16 year old emotions and my own special snowflake sadness goodbye david ;_;

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>25690534
>there is no artist as good at performing a variety of genres and styles as david bowie.
He has mastered so many different styles of music, I dont think theres any other artist that has done.
>folk music
>blues
>rock n roll
>glam rock
>soul
>pop
>electronic
He's done all of these genres. There is no other musician in history who has had so many changes in his style.
>His music is pretty generic
Listen to this anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fHoMw8tCzo
He had some pop songs that were generic but most of his work is much stranger and unique.

And the rest of your comment is stuff you pulled out of your ass.
>>
>>25690534
never heard anyone call bowie generic before lol
>>
>>25690653
I know every song of him I come from /mu/
HE SUCKS accept it, dont glorify it, HE FUCKING SUCKS at everything he tried.

He was famous coz of the agenda he followed, and the money he bought to his Jew overlord
>>
David Bowie is awesome, I love his music. I think Rebel Rebel and Space Oddity are my two favorites of his, along with Man Who Sold the World.
>>
>>25690729
>You know every song from him.
No you don't. I have been listening to Bowie for 6 years and I don't know every single song he's made.
Why would someone who hates him know more than I do?
>He sucks at everything he tried.
His consecutive hits throughout the 70's and 80's say completely otherwise.
He was very successful and had an incredible singing talent.

His vocal range was huge in fact.

Again you're trying to shit on a god here, nothing you can say will diminish his greatness
>>
>>25690787

>Again you're trying to shit on a god here, nothing you can say will diminish his greatness
Not in the eyes of the shill.
>No you don't. I have been listening to Bowie for 6 years and I don't know every single song he's made.
>Why would someone who hates him know more than I do?
Coz when I was 16-20 I used to listen to him, I thought the same as you, but it became boring, and I can't listen to him anymore, he sounds generic and overplayed as music genre to me.

Every one is saying he was great, but yet no one can name one great thing about him, the only thing everyone is saying is "HE WUZ FAMOS N SHIT" "HE MADE MUZIK N SHIT" So do 2000 others at that time, that were even better, HE WAS MOVIES AND SHIT well other too HE WAS GAY AND SHET HE STRUGLES well, not my fault he made bad choices, he wanted to be one so he better take his responsibility for his action.

HE DIED AND MADE MUZIK HE ARTIST NOW
yeah if you got several milions in the bank and has nothing better to do, you can make something good b4 your funreal too
>>
>>25690787
>His consecutive hits throughout the 70's and 80's say completely otherwise.

So "I love C.O.C.O" and everything Souja Boy and Fetty Wap ever produce will be great in 20 years coz they will get more hits then him
HITS in music industry has nothing to do with the value of a song or the quality as art. It's all about what is modern now, and how many good shills there is.
>>
>>25690978
Fair enough. But he is literally revered in the industry he works in.
He has had the critics and his fellow musicians respect.

That should tell you how good he is.
>>25690922
>Every one is saying he was great, but yet no one can name one great thing about him
His songwriting and singing abilities.
He had his own unique style of singing and songwriting.

I can say much more great things about him.
He is truly a one of a kind musician.

I don't know a single artist that sounds like him.

You insulting him is like a fly trying to kill a lion.
Nothing you can say will discredit him.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.