[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon, I need your help. I know you guys aren't going to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1443591593814.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1443591593814.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Anon, I need your help. I know you guys aren't going to like it but I have to get this off my chest.

I want to stick my dick in crazy.
>>
Everyone wants to.
>>
>>25689655

Crazy only wants Chad.
>>
me too
it sounds wonderful
>>
File: IMAG0089.jpg (884KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0089.jpg
884KB, 1520x2688px
>>25689703
I own a black V-neck

Halfway there
>>
Same here, she would kill my insecurities.
>>
>>25689655
Why do I find crows feet eyes so attractive?
>>
>>25689854
Godamn it not crows feet, I mean the dark circles on her eyes.
>>
>>25689854
I fucking feel you.
TOO CUTE!!!
>>
>>25689854
Because they are on a girl. A guy with bag eyes gets utterly shit on ( i.e. eggman ).
>>
File: The_Storm_of_the_Century.png (1MB, 1140x678px) Image search: [Google]
The_Storm_of_the_Century.png
1MB, 1140x678px
Its not fucking worth it bro, trust me. I've done it, and the sex is good, but when that crazy bitch starts blowing up your phone if you don't respond within ten minutes and driving by your house to spy on you, you'll wish you had listened.

YOU ONLY HAD TO LISTEN.
>>
>>25689655
>tfw ywn have a sleepy-eyed gf

i hope i wake up dead tomorrow
>>
OP do it. Don't be a melvin (faggot).
>>
same desu senpai.

unoriginal comment
>>
As they said in ancient Pompeii "he who buggers fire shall burn his cock"
>>
File: dCLpsH8.jpg (253KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dCLpsH8.jpg
253KB, 900x1200px
same, m88000.
>>
>>25690132
Please tell me there's a cock between those legs.
>>
>>25689655
>stick dick in crazy
>gf sees politicians on TV with vampire teeth and rotting faces
>watches the film "They Live" religiously and believes that it's a message to wake up people like her
>thinks Roddy Piper was murdered by the alien vampire cabal using mind powers to stop his heart
>is similarly fixated on "Grimm", although less so
>thinks she is one of the good aliens and has special powers of vision
>is obsessed with firearms and knives
>thinks that gun control supporters are being mind controlled
>believes that she's killed several of the aliens and buried the bodies
>too afraid to actually check out where she says they are
>insists that I drink her blood weekly to be protected from alien mind control parasites
>occasionally drugs my food and checks my body for "entry marks"
>once cut an entire wart (listening devices, apparently) out of my foot after drugging me
>is obsessed with Karl Marx and communism in general (the rich are vampire aliens, apparently)
>now that she's pregnant, she believes that our child will be some sort of messiah
So, how fucked is the rest of my life, senpai?
>>
>>25689655
>that pic
I want to beat the shit out of her and laugh at her when she tries to kill me.
>>
>>25690397
Post pic plz.
>>
>>25690397
>>is obsessed with Karl Marx and communism in general

Yeah, you're fucked.
>>
She's got a certain allure about her. Fuck her, OP. No regrets.
>>
>>25690397
But is the pussy iight?
>>
>>25689655
crazy does anal
>>
>>25690882
Well, I guess? Sex is more fun than masturbation was, but that's not what I really care about. The painful part of my life before her was how alone I felt. I had this feeling of despair whenever I went to bed. Now, I feel complete. Oddly, cuddling with her makes me feel safe and loved, even though I know rationally that she's dangerous.
>>
>>25689655
Those fucking limbal rings good GOD

Nice
>>
File: 1444979974756.gif (1MB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
1444979974756.gif
1MB, 400x307px
>>25690397

>getting a girl like that pregnant
> tfw exposeing yourself to the danger of a mentaly instable armed person isn't enough, you need to put a vulnerable defenseless babby into the same trap

I hope your kid gets taken by the state and your wife goes into a frenzy, shooting everyone dead before passing final judgement on herself.
>>
>>25691294
Bruh that's codependency, fuck that shit. I just got out of a relationship like that with a girl with BPD. Not fucking worth it, stay in your lane and find someone sane.
>>
>>25689987
>
she looks liek she her eyes had teared up while gagging on some cock
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.