[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nobody responds when I message them first I'm just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (40KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 640x640px
>nobody responds when I message them first

I'm just trying to meet people

:(
>>
Save yourself the aids.
>>
>>25688120
I have a deathwish
>>
File: general.png (48KB, 800x650px) Image search: [Google]
general.png
48KB, 800x650px
I got you man

There's this smartphone application that behaves like a two-way radio. You connect to a channel number, and talk to whoever is on the other end. I really like the idea of sharing the channel number on a message board and talking to people
from all over the world. It is
really interesting talking to anons IRL.

The application is called 'Two Way: Walkie Talkie' and is available for Android and iOS.
http://www.1mobile.com/two-way-walkie-talkie-2355827.html
https://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/two-way-walkie-talkie/id595560554?mt=8

Be conscious that others may be listening to your conversation. Be careful what you say - don't reveal your exact address or anything like that.
Be aware the app is fairly buggy and you should expect it to crash on occasion. Force-stopping and re-entering the app usually provides a solution.

>The channel number is 757575.
>>
My friend got me on this shit, I have some girls like me or view my shit or whatever and even less message back, the ones that do just wanna hook up and Id tather not just casually hook up
>>
>>25688179
Is there like a google play one of these?
>>
>>25688069
Die you set up a complete profile? I never went through with it, too scared that someone might find out that I'm gay. Its ridiculous, I know.
>>
>>25688950
I did. It doesn't ask for personal info, and I cut my face out from pic. You can not place pic too.
>>
>>25688069
How many messages did you get? Where do you live?
>>
>>25689296
I know. They never ask for personal information. But I'd still be kinda nervous about it. /g/ made me /tinfoil/. But I'm slowly getting over it.
>>
Grindr is all about looks. If you ain't hot, you ain't getting no dick.

I had a friend who told me to try it because it was so easy. He wasn't really my friend. I think he felt bad for me. Anyway, the only message I got was from him asking how it was going. I didn't bother responding. He hooked up with some guy that night and the next day after class. I just sat alone and cried.
>>
>>25689611
Where do you live?jjj
>>
Grindr is easy as fuck for me but I am not really gay. I just get a thrill.
>>
>>25689651
Why would that matter? I was at a big school with loads of faggots. It were depressing.
>>
>>25689833
I mean it obviously matters if you're in a smaller town or city compared to nyc or something.
Sorry it didn't work out for you senpai.
>>
>>25688069
>create a grindr account
>receive 130 messages in 3 weeks

Cmon OP, it's easy as fuck.
And i'm LITERALLY a 5/10, 5'5 height, 6.7 dick, white and dom.
>>
>>25689887
What's your profile/pictures like? Straight asking for bjs and naked photos? Show dick? Show face? What offers do you get?
>>
>>25689927
Not him but I just had a picture of myself wearing normal clothes in front of mirror showing face.
I got at least 40 messages in an hour.

I'm average looking skinny white guy.
>>
>>25690032
Fug don't want to show face on thumbnail we'll see how it goes first.
>>
>>25688179
I'm listening right now :3
>>
File: 1449141856451.jpg (272KB, 953x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1449141856451.jpg
272KB, 953x1200px
>>25689927
Put full face photos on my profile and locked dick and body pics.
People there usually want a fuck and dump, but sometimes you find a pretty good sex and then you get his number to do it again.

And about offers, it varies a lot. Some guys just come and say "come to my place", others like to know a little about you, what you do and such.
But there are even others who said they would pay me for sex.

I uninstalled the app about 4 months ago, but i think i'm going back.
>>
>>25688069
I don't even have a profile pic and I hook up like 10 times per week....

What the fuck are you messaging people?
>>
>>25690032
I had the same basic picture and got about 3 messages in a week all from bots.

2/10 black guy tho
>>
>>25690339
>2/10 black guy
ah, well sorry for your lots.
do you at least have a bbc?
>>
>>25690032
maybe I should do the same.
>>
>>25690122
Aren't you scared of stds? And I mean all not just hiv. Getting a bj can contract so much shit. You can get them just by having the crotch areas touching. Not even handjobs are safe.
>>
Do traps use this? Is there a way to filter out anyone who isn't?
>>
I want to shove subs down into a pillow and roughly fuck then in the ass/face with my below average cock but don't want scabies and hpv and lice. Shit sucks
>>
>make account
>get some messages
>bunch of very casual "hi" "what up" but they never ask to do anything though my profile is clear what I want
>one guy ask for dick pic
>stops responding after
>people 5+ miles away
>delete account

Well that was uneventful.
>>
Clearly it's a sign God wants your neghole to stay neg OP
>>
>>25689611
I'd dick any fag if I wasn't afraid of their herpes and aids. Pretty sure there are braver people like that on there.
>>
>>25689887
>7in dick
That's above average you faggot I have a 4in fuck you.
>>
>>25690122
>pay
Are you a trap?
>>
>>25688398
>Is there like a google play one of these?
Yes. Just search for it.
>>
>>25688069
People are probably getting flooded with massages everywhere.
>>
Who /pozzed/ here
>>
>>25688069
>nobody responds when I message them first
Have you considered being more attractive?

Gay dudes yo - looks trump all.
>>
>>25692681
Literally why would you want this?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.