[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw sensitive and emotional > tfw become cold and calloused

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1440459668829.png (347KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440459668829.png
347KB, 600x600px
> tfw sensitive and emotional
> tfw become cold and calloused to try and be more alpha
> tfw dead inside and unable to form relationships
> tfw hate myself

any sensies know these feels?
>>
Yup. What to do?
>>
>>25687854
Add in
>Extremely terrified of people and barely able to hide it
Then yes, that's me too.
>>
>>25687854
Yup
>Became more callused and cold
>got more girls and started fucking on the reg
>Unable to love or feel emotions anymore
>don't even feel happy being around a loving girl
>>
>>25687854
youve become a real man.
>>
>>25687948
i'm like this. looking back i treated people so badly, just using them to make myself seem more impressive without ever considering them.. i'm starting to feel again and the regret is coming in waves..

i owe so many people apologies.. but im too scared
im better off alone now so thats how it'll be
>>
>>25687854
Nice Jesus girl.
>>
>>25688054
My oneotis left me were so close i loved her more than anything because she was the only person that showed me real affection and loved me for who i really was

Kill my sorrows by drinking and fucking women
To the people outside it looks like i am having the time of my life

In reality i cant love or trust anyone again or have motivation for the future

I want to kill .myself some times

Alcohol helps block out the thoughts
>>
Literally me.

>so alone
>push away anyone who gets too close
>what few people manage to put up with my bullshit, grow to hate and resent me more and more each day
>>
>>25688365
Bro.... Why does it have to be like this for us?
>>
>>25687854
>tfw shes a 8 out of 10
>tfw shes funny and likes lost of things you like.
>...tfw when you dint notice it and went for the wrong one..
>tfw you wisen up and notice you made a mistake
>...tfw you notice she isnt there anymore
>tfw you made her move on
>tfw YOU are the one who friendzoned and crushed her.
>tfw become cold logical and cynical demon.

i am scum and deserve no companion, this will be the year I end it.
>>
>>25688409
I'm just a broken person. I can't blame anyone but myself. When I suffer adversity I grow harder and colder rather than persevere and overcome.

Where successful people gain confidence and resilience, I only grow more bitter and jaded.
>>
File: damn.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>25688503
i like to try to rationalize that since this world sucks its not 100% my fault but some times..
>>
>>25687854
>sensitive and emotional
>too polite
>people like me, but never had friends or a group, I was just the beta guy who never tals and its always alone
>become cold and rude
>insult people jokingly
>everyone hates me
I just gave up
>>
>>25688561
>>25688552
>>25688503
>>25688469
>>25688409

you must become a chameleon never let them in and thrive for your own good fuck everyone and try to make something that helps you and no one else. its what helps me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.