[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/comfy/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: bhc-043_1z[1].jpg (668KB, 1600x1446px) Image search: [Google]
bhc-043_1z[1].jpg
668KB, 1600x1446px
>tfw they changed the comfiest, coziest food packaging ever to be made

How will I ever be /comfy/ again?
>>
I like the kitty.
>>
vanilla sleepytime is maximum /comfy/
>>
this triggers my autismo as well. why'd they change it? that bear gave me such comfort in bleak times.
>>
>>25686781
more than sinus soother? menthol bros where u at?
>>
That swill is an insult to tea.
>>
>>25687069
no one here even called it tea brother. why cant you just be cozy like comfy bear?
>>
This did trigger me a little. But looking back I see and remember a few different versions. They have changed the package lot over the years I guess.

>>25687069
This and Tension Tamer are like a double shot of vodka and vicodin for lame people. Don't knock it man. Lemongrass fugg up yo shit so gud.
>>
File: historyofcomfy.jpg (34KB, 450x264px) Image search: [Google]
historyofcomfy.jpg
34KB, 450x264px
forget pic. This is like 20 year old packaging.
>>
Changed it to what?

The bear in Celestial Seasonings teas is so fucking comfy.

Literally Comfy: The Drink
>>
>>25687238
would ya look at how comfy that motherfucker is? oh and
>2015+1
>not jammin' lemon ginger master race
>>
>>25686781

Vanilla Chamomile is comfy: the drink.
>>
basedbear
>>
i feel like everytime i drink this im doing something wrong. i never feel any different and it doesnt taste all that great...
>>
>>25687562

Which are you drinking?

Honey vanilla chamomile is god tier. The chamomile is what makes you feel all warm and cozy.
If it doesnt taste right, put a teaspoon of real honey in it.
>>
>>25687562

The water you brew it in should be hot, but not exactly boiling. Like one notch below boiling.

Then when you take the teabag out, squeeze it between two spoons to extract more of the juice in the leaves.

Wait a couple minutes so that when you drink it it doesn't burn your mouth. Sip it; don't gulp it.
>>
>>25688042

By the way, I mean it should be like REALLY close to boiling, but not actually bubbling.

If you heart your water in the microwave, stir it with a spoon after taking it out to make sure it hasn't gotten "hyper heated".

If you drop the bag in and it suddenly explodes everywhere or bubbles over the rim of the cup, you fucked it up a bit.. It's still drinkable but the taste will be compromised.

So stir the water in the cup to make sure it isn't so hot that it'll explode when you put in the bag.
>>
kek
celestial seasonings has beyond legal levels of pesticide in the tea

FDA have given 2 formal warnings

i hope you dont avctually drink this shti
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.