[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/an hero/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 23

Who /probably going to an hero/ here, and what's your reason?

I'll start:
I'm a degenerate trans scum.
I just realised I stutter around new people.
>>
>>25684641
show us your template
>>
>>25684697
Here you go, template for you
>>
File: 1452566854194.jpg (55KB, 481x524px) Image search: [Google]
1452566854194.jpg
55KB, 481x524px
>>25684713
I have been shot in the hand twice, and as a teen I worked in construction without gloves because I was to cool for school.
>>25684641
This is just fucked up. The vast majority of trannys self harm, and were abused. A ridiculous amount kill themselves. And yet, we must worship them ans say they are fine.
If we reclassified it as a mental illness (which it is) we could get these people help before they make a massive mistake that will lead to their suicide.
>>
>>25684811
I agree with you about the trans stuff.

I believe I have a mental illness.
The NHS just won't help me cure it in any way bar hormones.
>>
File: 1396831892666.jpg (73KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1396831892666.jpg
73KB, 500x374px
I'll probably die by my own hand because I find the world overwhelming and feel the forces conspiring against me are too powerful to overcome. I don't mean that in a paranoid way, I just mean that the things I believe are wrong with the world are beyond my power to fix and my own emotional state is so fucking depressingly barren that I don't think I can build a satisfying life on it.
>>
File: killme.png (181KB, 488x610px) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
181KB, 488x610px
>>25684641
k i l l
m e
motherfuckers
somehow... not a virgin
whores
>>
My maternal grandfather got Alzheimers in his 50s, my paternal grandfather got it in his late 60s.

Im not going to live the average lifespan, one way or another, blowing my brains out the second I start showing signs
>>
>>25684910
pretty much senpai.
I don't see any future for me that doesn't involve killing myself eventually.
>>
File: conanbiltsb.jpg (121KB, 600x280px) Image search: [Google]
conanbiltsb.jpg
121KB, 600x280px
>>25684907
If you are going MtF
Lift weights, listen to metal, if you want to fuck dudes, thats fine, nothing wrong with it. Do this for a few months. Then:
500mg Test E 12 weeks
30Mg Dbol 6weeks
Novadex 16 weeks

Realize your masculinity. Use it. Being a man is fucking awesome, and you were diddled by your uncle or something so your brain got flipped the wrong way.
Also, who cares about stutters? Who cares about people?
Fuck them, improve yourself and let them do their own thing. You life is blurring, right? Each day just lie the last, each month like the last, but it gets slightly worse?
Now imagine each month you get stronger. Faster. Smarter. And a year passes in a blur, and you find yourself a god.

Or, you know, off yourself.
>>
File: MyStory.jpg (65KB, 486x606px) Image search: [Google]
MyStory.jpg
65KB, 486x606px
>>25684641
My Story tbqh Senpai ;)
>>
>>25684907
That's because there is no cure but hormones. You have girlbrains, trying to live as a man and repress that will just lead to a prolonged life defined only by your constant misery and you'll start wearing a dress and sucking guys off when you're 50 years old. If you want any chance of a normal life where you're actually productive and not a sack of self loathing you need to transition and get over yourself.
>>
>>25685057
I was never masculine. I never wanted to be. I was never sexually abused. I was never abused full stop.
I don't want to fuck anyone, I'm not into that

>>25685109
yeah, this is what I fear. It's why I've started the inevitable before it gets too late. Hormones are fuuuuun,
>>
>>25685057
She most likley doesn't have a hormone imbalance, raising test would be unhealthy. Time is a precious resource and she shouldn't be so reluctant to do what she needs because men get scared when they see how easily masculinity can go.
>>
>>25685109
Thats bullshit
Nobody had girlbrains before the 20th century, and a ridiculous amount of trannys suffered sexual abuse as a child. Its not normal, its not real, its a byproduct of abuse and acceptance of weakness and freak shows.

>inb4 somebody cites being gay is normal
Being GAY is normal. I would encourage anybody to try bisexuality at least once, homosexuality has gone back thousands of years, and its completely natural.
>>
>>25685162
Raising test is never unhealthy
As long as you use novadex as PCT, you will be fine.
>>
>>25684811
>I have been shot in the hand twice
Story?
>>
>>25685184
There's always been girlbrains. They used to just do a ton of drugs and dedicate themselves to goddessess. In Europe it was considered good luck to fuck someone who was somewhere between male and female because they had a thing for thresholds, like doorways and circles in the dirt.
Now we can tell that human brain water gets fucky a lot and make chemicals to fix the damage from that.
>>
>>25685250
Military.
One hit right fingers, bounced off bone, was fine, one hit left hand in the joint, needed surgery, it was dangling.
Fuck muslims
>>
>>25685211
Idk a ton about that but I would think that if it were safe people would get it at the cornerstore.
>>
>>25685184
>homosexuality has gone back thousands of years, and its completely natural.

1. rape also goes back thousands of years so your point is moot

2. So its normal but for some reason spawns all these fucked things like:
>bug chasing (willingingly trying to spread stds, especially aids)
>MASS spreading of aids and stds (involuntarily) - yes this counts separately from #1 because it shows that even when restrained faggotry is deadly
>Scat fetish resulted from this fuckery
>Drugs and sex is a norm in the "club scene" (using drugs so they can have sex for hours and sometimes days e.g. meth)

Do I even need to go on, homosexuality is an inherently degenerate, unhealthy, society destroying, fucked up lifestyle.
>>
>>25685057
This fucking delicious delusion, too bad you didn't get shot in the head twice instead
>>
>>25685366
Separate incidences or did both those happen at the same time?
>>
>>25684641
>reason
Depressed, suicidal, dumbass, piece of shit, lonely fatass. I have no friends, my family couldn't care less about me, I have no self esteem or confidence, no talents, no personality, and I'm just downright repulsive.

I mean, who the fuck wants to associate with a 6'0 260lb monster who has the personality and wit of a fucking dead log? No one does, and that's the way it's going to be for the rest of my life. All I've known is disappointment, loss, and torment and I see no end of it in sight besides the blatantly obvious one, which I do plan on undertaking in the near future.

I was gonna do it this weekend, but I've had to postpone it until next week. At least then I'll finally be at peace.
>>
>>25685419
I hope you aren't implying straight people don't get up to the same/worse degenerate behavior than gay people. Straight couples rape kids, straight people do scat, straight people most defininatley fuck each other on drugs. Both are just people but people can be anything from good to monsterous and there is no way to tell besides monitoring their actions and behavior.
>>
>>25685527
>taking the bait this hard
Come in now anon
>>
File: IMG_20160111_234958.jpg (145KB, 881x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160111_234958.jpg
145KB, 881x960px
i guess the yellow spots could be considered self harm, but it's dermatilliomania. the yellow on the back of my knees though is just weirdly prominent stretch marks

i will probably an hero because i am a failed human being who can't experience love or emotions and will die due to myself not being motivated enough to breathe
>>
File: 1452313784567.jpg (171KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1452313784567.jpg
171KB, 960x540px
>>25684641
Fuck dude, see you later I guess. Sucks you have to kill yourself m8. I'm gonna go keep watching wrestling.
>>
>>25685614
Enjoy your wrestling
>>
>>25685527
>I hope you aren't implying straight people don't get up to the same/worse degenerate behavior than gay people

Lets go through my points you fucking retard:

>bug chasing (willingingly trying to spread stds, especially aids)
THIS IS NOT A STRAIGHT THING, ITS A GAY THING - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo_n0IPsC7g

>MASS spreading of aids and stds (involuntarily) - yes this counts separately from #1 because it shows that even when restrained faggotry is deadly
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/ - Stats moron, yes heterosexual (normal) people have and spread stds, but not at the rate faggots do and THEY'RE AN EXTREMELY SMALLER PERCENTAGE OF THE POPULATION

>Scat fetish resulted from this fuckery
Yes straights are involved with this, but I'd argue that this was started and mainly practiced by gays (this is an opinion really and the ONLY one of my points you can argue against).

>Drugs and sex is a norm in the "club scene" (using drugs so they can have sex for hours and sometimes days e.g. meth)
Yes heterosexuals have sex and do drugs but it isn't A FUCKING NORM for the heterosexual "club scene", this is literally a known thing for gays (like bug chasing) which is even spoken about in the gay community (among gays) as a problem they need to fix

They're called "chemsex" parties
http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/uk/london-chemsex-parties-face-gay-club-scene-with-hiv-fears-1.2271564

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/the-rise-of-gay-chemsex-parties-involving-libido-enhancing-drugs-a6694951.html

YOU CANNOT DISPUTE THE FACTS
>>
>>25685571
Not bait, I'm serious, and I've given proof behind my points here: >>25685839
>>
File: scars.png (154KB, 481x524px) Image search: [Google]
scars.png
154KB, 481x524px
Meth lab explosion fire for the burns and missing parts. Dogs attacked my leg and hand at different times. Busted my lip jumping into a bathtub as a kid.

Got some other small scars here and there from just small cuts and scrapes but not really worth showing.
>>
File: 1452566854194.jpg (52KB, 481x524px) Image search: [Google]
1452566854194.jpg
52KB, 481x524px
I punch myself in the face sometimes, technically self harm I guess but not really(no scars)
as for OP's question, I dont feel right with the world, feels like nothing has worked out right. I extremely anti social yet I long for socializing, thinking about how I dont have it, how I fucked up what I had, and how I too weak to achieve anything or for anyone's time and affection/love physically hurts sometimes
>>
>>25684641
OP did you think trying to look like a woman would make everything better? Why don't you at least try to be a failed normie, stop taking hormones/crossdressing or whatever you do, and make a yt channel like Eggman
>>
>>25686033
>OP did you think trying to look like a woman would make everything better?
no
did I think it might help me not kill myself? Yes. And to that extent I was right - I would have been dead months ago if not for hormones.
>>
>>25685839
Fucked up drug sex is the norm for a lot of straight people especially when you look at young people that go to parties. The majority of gay sex is not drug fuled, and the majority of gays aren't bug chasers. Bug chasers are a small subset of fetishists, there is almost no gay people that activley go around spreading stds for fun.
Gay people have a higher rate of stds because they have a higher rate of anal sex and anonymous sex because it's only very recently that they can really be public about their sexuality.
Freaking out over tabloid articles makes you look like a computer illiterate old woman. Homosexuality is the exact same thing as hetrosexuality. Humans are sexual creatures they if somthing enhances pleasure it will inevitabley be used in sex. This is only degenerate because of western ideology viewing all sex as taboo. Your aversion to homosexuality is you clinging on to sexual repression, it's childish and ignorant.
>>
>>25684641
I've tried for almost four decades to find some reason to continue, and haven't. In another few years I am going to start spree killing. Pic related.
>>
>>25686161
>homosexuality is the exact same as heterosexuality

except it isn't, heterosexuality produces relationships that result in offspring, while homosexuality doesn't. If you compared a homosexual couple with a kid to a heterosexual couple with a kid all things equal, the kid would be better off with the heterosexual couple

>your aversion to homosexuality is repression

You can go back to tumblr any time you want. If I told you that I was homosexual and that it was degenerate behavior, you'd still accuse me of being repressed sexually. The ridiculous amount of fetishes and "kinks" out there is astounding, and a lot of it is degenerate. The reason while homosexuality causes stds isn't "muh secrecy" and only anal sex, it's because they don't use protection. That anon you're responding to isn't saying that heterosexual sex can't also be degenerate, I think he's just labeling homosexuality as a degenerate lifestyle. I'm >>25686106 for reference
>>
>>25685057
>Now imagine each month you get stronger. Faster. Smarter. And a year passes in a blur, and you find yourself a god.

Did that rap when I was imprisoned for a year. Got out, life was just as lame as before. The only way anyone is going to get anything they want out of life is by talking it.
>>
>>25686463
Hetrosexuality does not guarentee healthy offspring. What is best for humans is what is best for that humans group, not what is best for that individual human. Homosexuals can serve the community in labor just as much as any hetrosexual, and can care for children if the child is without parents or if they raise children communally.
Gay people don't use condoms? I'm sure some don't but I've never met anyone who would fuck a stranger bareback.
You seem like most of your beliefs about homosexuals come from steriotypes and propaganda, maybe you should actually talk to some gay people and realize that they're the same as straight people.
>>
Borderline personality disorder, chronic depression, severe anxiety, poor self esteem resulting from numerous failures in fields outside academic. February 29th sounds like a good day. Bomb as hell, the people who actually care about me will have a theee year break from having to say "yeah that retard died on this day x years ago" or whatever shit families do. Life is strange.
>>
File: Damage.png (171KB, 481x524px) Image search: [Google]
Damage.png
171KB, 481x524px
Pretty boring stuff honestly
>>
>>25685184
Transvestites have existed at least as long as gays. You gotta be high on dick dust to think there weren't transexuals as well.
>>
>>25686630
>maybe you should talk to some gay people and see that they're not different

I never said that they are worse than other people, or that they shouldn't be able to adopt. I just don't believe they are as capable of raising a child as a normal healthy heterosexual couple. I also think that in general,male homosexuals have more stds on average due to less use of protection.
>>
>>25686161
>Freaking out over tabloid articles makes you look like a computer illiterate old woman. Homosexuality is the exact same thing as hetrosexuality
Dude you literally just ignored all the fucking evidence I provided even a fucking documentary and CDC Statistics (all magically replaced by tabloid), you are clearly a faggot or in denial, there's no evidence I could present to you as proof that you would accept, if God himself came into your room and gave you proof you would deny it.
>>
I intend to carry on living out of sheer spite.
>>
File: Untitled1.png (200KB, 481x524px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
200KB, 481x524px
Dislocated shoulder at the international judo youth championships.

Injured wrist, BJJ dropkick put on a wrist lock in a national judo championship...

Injured anke, level 2 tear. Foot fell between the mats :(.

Groin tear playing hooker(number 2) in a game of rugby union football.

Stress fractures in lower back.

I've had tons of smaller injuries but those are the ones that took me out for a month or more(that I can remember).
>>
Don't really have a reason. No tragic accidents have happened in my life, I've lived a pretty uneventful life so far, nothing to brag about. I'd just rather die before I get old or sick, and this seems to be the best way out. Like how Hunter S Thompson went out.
>>
>>25685366

Thanks for your cervix.

I know it means nothing but I am serious.
>>
File: oof.jpg (60KB, 481x524px) Image search: [Google]
oof.jpg
60KB, 481x524px
lmao this is gr8
>>
>>25684928
Post pics?
I mean you don't have to do it, we are just curious.
>>
>>25685884
>meth lab splosion
did you do jail time or is this some memey breaking bad reference post

havent watched the show
>>
>>25685057
>>25685057

Lamentation of THEIR women
>>
File: injuries.jpg (52KB, 481x524px) Image search: [Google]
injuries.jpg
52KB, 481x524px
Self harm is for unstable women or sissies like OP

I burned my hand accidentally with my own cigarette
>>
>>25685184
there was a trans roman emperor

elagalbus

it was a factor in why he was assassinated
>>
>>25688506
There was an explosion in the building that caused a fire, and I got injured trying to help out people in the building. No memes.
>>
File: 1452566854194.jpg (55KB, 481x524px) Image search: [Google]
1452566854194.jpg
55KB, 481x524px
>>25684641

Fuck acne
>>
>childhood memories
When will I just be able to kill myself
>>
File: 1452578479383.jpg (56KB, 481x524px) Image search: [Google]
1452578479383.jpg
56KB, 481x524px
Go ahead, ask.
>>
File: tempimod.jpg (32KB, 481x524px) Image search: [Google]
tempimod.jpg
32KB, 481x524px
The blue around my ears would be the 15 surguries I had to restore my hearing to normal levels after I had a none-cancerous growth fuse the bones together and destroy my middle ear.

The yellow on my foot would be the staph infection that basically removed my heel and the skin on the top of my foot. To this day, it feels hollow when I poke it, and I can see the blood running through it sometimes. Cool shit.

The shit on the arms + shoulder would be when I dislocated my shoulder and both my arms after I got into a hit and run. Popped my shoulder and left arm back into place, then walked half an hour pushing a shattered bicycle, pain only hit later. Wasn't using my right arm to push the bike so I didn't notice.

The damage to my tailbone would be when I fractured it snowboarding. Dropped 20 feet onto a metal grind rail while in the process of fucking up a high speed run, ass-first. Broke my board too.

Oh yeah, I also fucked my right hand when it got caught under a falling treadmill on a job site (I was helping move it, and the other guy tripped and dropped it.) Basically dislocated all 4 fingers. Popped them back into place and got back to work, I needed the money bad.

My chin was when I tanked down a staircase on a bicycle when I was 9-10 (Don't remember it much). Removed the skin from it. Grown back now, but slightly off-colored.

Burn on hand would be when working in a garage. That was my oil filter hand, shit burns. Oh yeah, and it got ground against a running belt when an idiot started the car without warning.

I could the damage to my fists as self harm (partially as they are, I had(have?) a tendency to fight everything when I got mad, including cinderblock walls/windows). Anger issues a best.

Green for general childhood bullshit. I could call one of my therapists for a summery, but its the kind of thing you robots have heard 1000 times before. Nothing of note there.

Basically = Ouch my everything
>>
File: 1452566854194.jpg (52KB, 481x524px) Image search: [Google]
1452566854194.jpg
52KB, 481x524px
Who here /molest/?
>>
File: 1452566854194.jpg (31KB, 481x524px) Image search: [Google]
1452566854194.jpg
31KB, 481x524px
>>25689586

I don't mind answering any questions
>>
>>25689147
Incontinence and someone came on your face?
>>
File: 1452566854194.png (201KB, 481x524px) Image search: [Google]
1452566854194.png
201KB, 481x524px
the bigger self harm spots are from scratching my skin in large patches, the yellow are bug bites i kept scratching over and for the burn i spilled boiling water on myself while i was wearing shorts with a waistband
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.