[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you care to elaborate? Are you saying that you have no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 15

Would you care to elaborate? Are you saying that you have no idea what you want from life or that you think life is too meaningless to care about such trivial things like pursuing entertainment?
>>
>>25682621
Me too, Anon.
Only thing that comes close is immortality honestly
>>
>>25682838
I know there is nothing I'd want from life. Like I have zero drive to archive anything. I don't care about triviality, I'd just like to genuinely care about anything, I just don't.
>>
>>25682621
Why do you think that is, anon
>>
>>25682621
what's that gif from?

looks cool
>>
>>25682944
I see. Personally I also have a strong lack of motivation, but not to the extent you're describing. I'd definitely be at least content with enough money, for example.

I'm no psychologist so I don't know how do define what you're going through, in what way to fix it, or even really where to start. Is it possible you have depression? Maybe a lifestyle/diet/substance habit that's stifling your mind? Has anything ever alleviated these feelings in the past? Have you always felt like this?

I don't really have any follow ups to these questions but maybe it could be a place to start.
>>
>>25682944
you don't care about ~ANYTHING~?

Starving kids? Finding wisdom? Love? Anime? Video games?
>>
>>25683112
http://fauux.neocities.org/

based on the anime series Serial Experiments Lain. A very good watch if you're into sci fi things.
>>
File: lain3.gif (66KB, 699x800px) Image search: [Google]
lain3.gif
66KB, 699x800px
>>25683065
Probably medial oversaturation. I've seen everything and everything bores me.
>>
>>25683190
If you overconsume, you should take a tolerance break, or try creating.
>>
File: lainsperation.gif (554KB, 733x700px) Image search: [Google]
lainsperation.gif
554KB, 733x700px
>>25683132
I want to fix my problem, not change myself to become a person that doesn't have that problem. I'm not depressed.

>>25683151
I like anime but that's just procrastination. I want more than just watching anime. Don't care about the rest.
>>
>>25683286
do you have a hobby or daily, productive ritual, like running a mile or doing a series of workouts
you should try writing or drawing or making youtube poops, doesn't matter what you do, but being on shit like 4chan is the problem
>>
File: lainfused.gif (847KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
lainfused.gif
847KB, 500x357px
>>25683227
I'm not. It's just that I've read books and watched movies that have more action/drama/meaning/sex than anything I could even imagine.
>>
File: lainbryo.gif (187KB, 855x855px) Image search: [Google]
lainbryo.gif
187KB, 855x855px
>>25683335
I draw, I read, I produce music, I go boxing... My life isn't bad, it just feels like I do the same stuff thousands of others do and I only do them to pass the time untill I die. It doesn't do anything for me, I just have no idea what to do instead.
>>
>>25683464
sounds like you need someone to care for
>>
File: lain2.gif (96KB, 429x650px) Image search: [Google]
lain2.gif
96KB, 429x650px
>>25683530
Not trying to be rude but that sounds really boring. I don't think there is anything that would satisfy me.
>>
>>25683598
don't knock it till you've tried it, if you need a purpose then let your brain's chemicals give you one, hypothetically you would be very protective of your kids, they can give you purpose
>>
File: Klonkrieger.png (691KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Klonkrieger.png
691KB, 1366x768px
>>25683646
I think I may expressed myself wrong. English isn't my first language. I don't want happieness. I want something that I myself can't imagine, something new, something that probably doesn't exist. I can't imagine something more boring than happieness.
>>
>>25683787
Having a kid isn't happy. It's miserable. It's just the right miserable to make an insufferable asshole like you feel again. If you have it in you not to just beat a newborn to death, you can do lots of things
>>
>>25683787
oh, perhaps try becoming homeless and wandering around getting into shit until you find excitement.

>>25683828
kek
>>
File: peoplesaythefunniestthingshuh.png (701KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
peoplesaythefunniestthingshuh.png
701KB, 1366x768px
>>25683828
I'm way too selfish to get kids. I only make enough money to support myself. And I'm not intereste in getting a gf.

>>25683847
still boring to be honest
>>
>>25684012
Can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into

>>25683847
:')
>>
I have felt something similar. Why focus on escaping to an alternate reality to satisfy me when I have the prospect of undiscriminating slaughter here
>>
>>25684012
yeah it's "boring" because you're asking for an experience you can't imagine

...well maybe you could smoke tons of DMT or something, but still

Once you're actually in the fray, this whole "boring" ennui of yours will evaporate, I know it.
>>
File: redlain.png (465KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
redlain.png
465KB, 1366x768px
>>25684052
There is no escape for me. I think I have thought myself into a corner.

>>25684075
Boring.

>>25684088
That might be true, but I just don't want to find some cheap substitute. I'd rather live in misery than ignoring my problems.
>>
>>25684272
>undiscriminating slaughter here
>Boring.

You're probably just lying to yourself at this point, or you're distracted and it's actually another problem, like some kind of depression or soemthing
>>
File: 1452487316571.jpg (14KB, 408x361px) Image search: [Google]
1452487316571.jpg
14KB, 408x361px
>>25684272
>There is no escape for me. I think I have thought myself into a corner.
So you've gotten to the level where only wresting with the ineffable grip of death intrigues you, have you?
>>
File: banquet of the dead.jpg (282KB, 1456x1068px) Image search: [Google]
banquet of the dead.jpg
282KB, 1456x1068px
>>25684343
What's interesting about killing? It's just work. I honestly don't get it.
>>
File: crush the world.png (295KB, 599x467px) Image search: [Google]
crush the world.png
295KB, 599x467px
>>25684388
There is no wrestling, it's just waiting. I want to do something with my remaining time, there just isn't anything I can think of.
>>
>>25684470
>it's just waiting
The waiting will feel short when you get there.
But i'm asking you about that call to the void. You explained to me about a great big hole through you were want should be in a person.

As if you decide if a button were to be pushed and give you all that you ever wanted, even things you didn't know you wanted, you would still feel, KNOW it wasn't enough.

As if your mind was an advanced computer with it's factory setting on a cloud storage reset.

Is death and it's properties the only thing left to make you curious at this point? Not the road to it along the way, or the way you go.

But to try and challenge the fact that you may cease to exist, or accept it entirely, so you needn't ever worry about your absolute lack of want while living.
>>
I think the only way to achieve satisfaction at this point is doing something bizarre. Something way out of the ordinary, unthinkable by normal standard, the kind of shit that makes you wonder "is this still reality?". I can't think of any examples right now, maybe something like killing your own mother in front of your little brother and then fucking her corpse, but that sounds a little too edgy.
>>
>>25684761
yeah that's exactly what OP should do to solve his boredom
>>
File: dawn of humanity.png (363KB, 665x657px) Image search: [Google]
dawn of humanity.png
363KB, 665x657px
>>25684632
I just can't come up with anything I would want. I don't know if there is something. Even if I had everything, I still would have no idea what to do with my life.

Death doesn't really make me curious either, it's just something that's going to happen. My literal dead line to do anything.

"The road" like you call it is all that concerns me, but there is nothing to do for me.
>>
File: deliquent.png (195KB, 665x298px) Image search: [Google]
deliquent.png
195KB, 665x298px
>>25684761
You are on the right track, but doing something weird for the sake of weirdness just isn't enough.
>>
iktf op

i just dont really care

didnt ask to get born, dont really want much of anything. I dont want to live, but i dont want to upset anyone so i dont want to die. I just dont care, but Im kind of forced to care anyway.
>>
File: fight machine.png (133KB, 625x225px) Image search: [Google]
fight machine.png
133KB, 625x225px
>>25685630
Don't you also feel the need to do something about that?
>>
>>25685786
nope

The only thing I want in life is to not be in pain or suffering, or inflict the same on others. Which is why I'm motivated to at least have a roof over my head, coffee in the morning and a warm bed to sleep in. If I had the choice not to care, I wouldn't, but I have to because that's what being a human is i guess.
>>
FUCKING ATTENTION WHORES GET OUT
SHIT TASTE FAGGOT HAVE YOU SEEN ASHITA NO JOE NO OH NICE
>watching anime past 1985
enjoy being a pleb
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.