[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hello again, Anon. Come, make yourself comfortable. >Last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 499364866_XS.jpg (22KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
499364866_XS.jpg
22KB, 640x426px
>Hello again, Anon. Come, make yourself comfortable.
>Last visit we learned a lot about your life as a- what was it? "Robot", right?
>Today I would like you to tell me what exactly did the norne- "normies" and "casies" do to make you resent them so much?
>>
>>25672920
STACIES, not casies. What the fuck do you get paid for if you can't even remember a focal term?
>>
>>25672963
Is that anger? Good. We're finally making some progress. Tell me, how is your relationship with your dad?
>>
>>25673016
This is like if I told you the color red makes me anxious and you said you'd keep that in mind. Then the next time I come in you give me that shit-eating grin and say "Hopefully you find the decor more palatable today, I removed all of the blue items like you asked"
Fuck you AND fuck your dad.
>>
I dunno doc, I just want to be accepted while not having to pretend to be someone else you know?
>>
>>25673222
------ToT------
Trips of Truth
>>
>>25673222
What makes you think that being/acting like yourself is not acceptable?
Who do you want to be accepted by?
>>
>>25672920

>"...and the final straw was when the Japanese took over and translated what I typed into gibberish...
> *therapist frenetically calls for a psych nurse*
>>
File: 1440613118422.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1440613118422.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
>>25673222
Thread over, everybody go home.
>>
I tried going to a Psychiatrist but he was a total fucking dipshit. He acted like an angry child half of the time.
>>
>>25672920
>nornies
even if you hear this the first time you can interpret this word.
your therapist is apparently an absolute retard
>>
>>25672920
They're called stacies you deaf bitch and I don't resent them I just loathe their existence with an unbridled passion.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.